Hey just wondering if anyone had issues with installing this theme.. two problems i am having..
    1. when i drag my last icon to the end screen it will not let me put it in the 11 column the web clips are not there so it just puts it on the top..

2. the no undocked icons is not @ the top in winterboard but i did check it... how do i get that to be above the inav theme..

THanks... Keith..

Other then that this is one of the best themes i have seen.. very classy..
    2009-03-29 10:13 PM
    Hey just wondering if anyone had issues with installing this theme.. two problems i am having..
    1. when i drag my last icon to the end screen it will not let me put it in the 11 column the web clips are not there so it just puts it on the top..

2. the no undocked icons is not @ the top in winterboard but i did check it... how do i get that to be above the inav theme..

THanks... Keith..

Other then that this is one of the best themes i have seen.. very classy..
    first you need to left only 10 web clips for page the rest you need to keep draging it to the next page, and for the undocked icons you see the 3 lines on the right of the themes inside Winterbord you touch that and drag it to the top and check it that's all... hope that help
    2009-03-30 02:05 AM
    Thanks for the help.. i figured it out after looking @ the screen for a while.. Takes my brain a bit to kick in.. and thanks for the winterboard thing i did not know you could just drag the icons up.. Again thanks...
    2009-03-31 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD