Disregard, I finally figured out.

First let me say that I really like this theme better then most I have tried thus far. Second, if this question has already been answered my apologies, but in relation to the question that has been asked in regards to making Sunday the first day of the week instead of Monday, I have added the +1 after getday which did work but the weekdays are still listed as M T W T F S S instead of S M T W T F S like a normal calendar. Is there anyway to change this? Thanks
    Last edited by Kougar; 2009-08-09 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-09 01:44 PM
    I don't post much in these forums, but I wanted to post to say how good a theme this is (paired with Glasklart icons). I love the simplicity/functionality of this theme more than any other one I've used. I actually stayed away from themes for a WHILE, since I was on a 2G and got tired of wasting time tinkering with themes and the performance issues Winterboard brings. But now that I'm on a 3gs, I thought I'd give this theme a try since it cleans up the UI and gives me some function as well.

Basically in short terms: THANK YOU! =]
    2009-08-10 01:21 AM
    Thanks a lot, this is a really nice theme. love the easy install. nice work
    2009-08-14 06:37 PM
    I am wanting to know this also, I have tried messing with everything and can't find this yet. It's too dark and annoying. Has anyone removed this yet?

EDIT i found it. go to private folder in the theme, then style sheets. open oneline.css and change the top section to this.

/* Inspired by Rainmanbk */

#WeatherContainer{
    margin-top:355px;
    width:100%;
    color:blue;
    background-color: rgba(0,0,0,.0);
    height:0px;
    padding-top:70px;
    }

Here are my wallpapers.
    I thanked you! Even though I personally prefer white so I swtiched the color of the font back to white.
    2009-08-18 05:01 PM
    Great theme!! I know your tired of hearing it but i have a question if anyone can help, its probably stupid but here goes: how do i change the wallpapers i want to keep rotating hourly as is but just change up a few pictures? is theres some i can already us if i can do so? Can i please get a step by step... thanks again best theme iv had yet been messing with it honesly all day.
    2009-08-22 06:58 AM
    Hello,
    at first Im sorry for my bad English, but I hope you will undestand my question.
    Is it possible to show this theme only on "page 1" of the springboard?
    Im using the Inav theme with 9 pages and one empty page.
    In this empty page I would like to have the time and weather.

Thanks a lot
    Ti-
    2009-08-31 05:27 AM
    First of all...Awesome theme Wilcox.

Screenshots of what I have currently

My problem is every time I try to edit something in the wallpaper.html it wipes out the calendar and time. I don't understand what i am doing wrong..I have tweaked several other things and this one has me stumped. Specifically I am trying to change the color of the current day, and trying to move the calendar, time,date and city to the left just a bit. As well as move the icon for the weather in the center to the left as well so that the current conditions are not covered up. I am using a font from ielegance pro that is on fontswap I like how everything is but that. Everytime i make these changes and save them and do a re-spring it wipes out the calendar all together and the time and date. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by silverka; 2009-09-04 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-04 09:31 AM
    Cause all the apps are on other pages. Wont they just go over the top of everything when u slip ur finer right to assess them?
    2009-09-04 04:02 PM
    i like this. Propz!
    2009-09-04 04:18 PM
    I really like this Theme. I have been changing some things though and was wondering if there is a way to have the 5day forecast on the wallpaper like some people have on their lock screen?

One thing I did with this theme was put the calendar icon where the calendar is. On the home page. the icon is invisible and so is the label. simple but kind of cool. the whole home page screen is blank. I'd like to put the 5 day forecast above of the calendar and have the weather channel app there and invisible. so you touch the 5 day forecast on the home page and it goes to the TWC app. I would move it up so that I don't have to change the dock apps.

Also is there a way to make the other pages have another wallpaper. like the stock wallpaper? and no calendar/weather/clock

you can see where the blank Calendar app icon is.. surrounded by blanks

i have blanknull installed so that the only icon that does anything is the Cal app
    Last edited by lol that guy; 2009-09-04 at 11:12 PM.
    2009-09-04 10:09 PM
    Just have a quick question about weather updating. I edited configMe.js file, the last line where it says "

var updateInterval = 60 //Minutes

For some reason, it still feels like it is updating every 15 minutes, because if I put the phone to sleep for half an hour, which means wifi off, then, the screen will have an empty weather icon and a question mark. Am I suppose to edit a different file?

Thanks,
    2009-09-06 02:27 AM

This is an update to the "Wilcox iPhone Theme" in the MMi Theming Contest. My submitted name wasn't very descriptive, however to make things more confusing "Time Weather Calendar" was the name as it was uploaded to Cydia. Clear enough?

So a little background.

I put together a collection of themes for my own use last Fall. These were all (and still are) readily available themes such as "iHour," "Weather and Time," "Time of WbDay,"Transparent StatusBar," "Transparent Dock," etc. Then I decided to enter this collection as a theme in the contest. Now I know it wasn't strictly a Theme as defined by the rules, and as such didn't think it would quality (BTW - thanks to you 10 folks who voted for me ;>) Anyway, I resubmitted it as a consolidated theme (Time Weather Calendar) and that version was posted on Cydia.

I've gotten a fairly steady stream of comments and help requests by the folks who've installed it. Let me be clear that even though it is now a self-enclosed theme, I've only compiled other's work into this particular combination. I've also recently had an issue of the wallpaper background not rotating with the time of day. I suspect it may have had something to do with the Winterboard upgrade a few weeks ago. At any rate, the function of refreshing the wallpapers was changed and now it works again.

Theme displays:
    - Time of day
    - Month calendar
    - Weather
    - Background image rotates as the day progresses: sunrise, morning, day, afternoon, sunset, night.

To customize:
    - Weather to your city is in configureMe.js file in the theme's Private folder. Instructions are in the .js file
    - Switch to 24hr clock, rename the included "Wallpaper_24hr.html" file to Wallpaper.html
    - Images, just replace the images in the Private folder with your own, just keep the names (or change them and reflect the new names in the Wallpaper.html file).
    - Font color is changed in Info.plist
    - You can add (or subtract) as many images as you want, just modify the js in the Wallpaper.html file

To get the first page of your Springboard without any icons - as the purpose of the theme is intended to be displayed, you can either search for and install "blank icon" in Cydia. Or place the file blank.app in /var/mobile/Library/WebClips and rename to Blank.webclip. Keep the Blank.webclip on the first page, then move all other icons to other pages.

To achieve a very clean look I also made my dock icons transparent and those icons are provided. If you want other icons in the dock and have them transparent, rename the .png files to the apps you want in your dock.

I'm willing to help out if anyone has questions.

Change Log:
    v.1.1
    - Wallpaper rotation now works again
    - Cleanup of some code
    - New wallpaper images

v1.0
    - Initial release

Screenshots:

Download:
    http://www.wilcoxdesigns.com/iphone/...lendar_1.1.zip

- Dean
    I am using Aqwoah as my basic theme and using a solid black wallpaper for easier reading of the icon names...(am 83 and vision is a bit dim).

I loved this lockscreen but need to have it work against a black background...Can do? not sure how...or---have it only on the lockscren, not the home page
    2009-09-06 05:39 PM
    Just have a quick question about weather updating. I edited configMe.js file, the last line where it says "

var updateInterval = 60 //Minutes

For some reason, it still feels like it is updating every 15 minutes, because if I put the phone to sleep for half an hour, which means wifi off, then, the screen will have an empty weather icon and a question mark. Am I suppose to edit a different file?

Thanks,
    same problem here...did you find any solution?
    2009-09-07 09:37 AM
    same problem here...did you find any solution?
    Unfortunately not. I've been waiting for someone to help me out. I did do some further fooling around with the code, but no success so far. If you find something, please let me know. We should keep each other posted.

Anyone else can help?
    Last edited by tonyaross; 2009-09-07 at 01:47 PM.
    2009-09-07 01:43 PM
    As has been said before, amazing theme. It is the only theme I've found that I'm happy with.

A few questions:

-I've made it so the lockscreen and home screen line up pretty well. the "dock" area on the home screen and the 5-day forecast now don't have any difference between them. I'd like to have the calendar from the lockscreen on the home screen, what is the best way to do that? I've tried a few things, but can't seem to figure it out.

-I also really like the idea of having the Calendar app hidden behind the calendar on the home screen. what is the best way to hide the label and icon on just that app?

Any info is much appreciated, thanks!
    2009-09-08 07:53 PM
    Unfortunately not. I've been waiting for someone to help me out. I did do some further fooling around with the code, but no success so far. If you find something, please let me know. We should keep each other posted.

Anyone else can help?
    ok, found the solution! xD

you need to edit the Wallpaper.html near on the top found this line

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="900; url=../Wallpaper.html"

it refresh every 900 seconds (15 min) just change that to any value you want!

cheers!
    2009-09-09 04:42 AM
    is it possible to use rotating vwallpapers in the background instead of rotating wallpapers?
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Time Weather Calendar Springboard Theme v1.1-img_0001.png  
    Last edited by kilojinx; 2009-09-10 at 03:59 AM.
    2009-09-09 06:48 AM
    ok, found the solution! xD

you need to edit the Wallpaper.html near on the top found this line

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="900; url=../Wallpaper.html"

it refresh every 900 seconds (15 min) just change that to any value you want!

cheers!
    Heyyyyy, this works, thank you so much! Now I do not have to look at the blank icon any more. Really appreciate it.
    2009-09-09 07:28 PM
    hi guys, i installed this theme through cydia and I would like to remove the icons from the first page, but how do you do it? how do i edit?

Sorry for asking.. i'm new to all these stuff.. please help!

To get the first page of your Springboard without any icons - as the purpose of the theme is intended to be displayed, you can either search for and install "blank icon" in Cydia. Or place the file blank.app in /var/mobile/Library/WebClips and rename to Blank.webclip. Keep the Blank.webclip on the first page, then move all other icons to other pages.
    2009-09-13 05:19 PM
    hi guys, i installed this theme through cydia and I would like to remove the icons from the first page, but how do you do it? how do i edit?

Sorry for asking.. i'm new to all these stuff.. please help!
    Go to Cydia, install iBlank, from which you can make blank and transparent icons. You only need to make one for what you want to do. Then, press any icon on the springboard to make them wiggle, move your blank icon to the upper left corner of your first page, and move all other icons to your second page. Then, press home button, vola!
    2009-09-14 03:36 AM
212 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD