Another question: Can you give me a PhotoImpact or Photoshop file to edit the wallpapers... so i can create the wallpapers?
    PSDs are included in the download
    2009-04-08 09:35 PM
    wow..great theme....going to test it out right now!
    2009-04-08 09:36 PM
    cydia.touch-mania.com

------>HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found?????
    http://cydia.touch-mania.com /

I'm looking at it and it just refreshed in my Cydia w/no errors

If that doesn't work open Cydia, go to Sections ---> Repositories --> Touch-Mania
    2009-04-08 09:38 PM
    Great support Littleboy. I mean you on roll with everybody requesting all sort of thing. Me I will have to wait for your guide. Not rushing you. Do it when you can. I think it's already mentioned here but it will be great if you can pull everything from all the place and put everything in your first post. This will help a lot of peeps plus it will help out a everybody.

Also this will make the theme even more appealing to a lots more Iphoners.

Once again THANKS FOR A GREAT THEME.
    2009-04-08 10:27 PM
    First of all, I'd like to thank you for this theme, it's even the reason I registered on this site in the first place

I have the theme all up and running, the springboard jumps work fine, I have modified the pages to fit my style and even fixed the clock on myself.

The only problem I found through the first day usage is with statusbar. When some programs are opened its kind of blank/white/see through style.

Oh, and I would appreciate if you cared to share on how you made this happen:

Any special SMS programs or what?

Anyways...great theme overall. And just for the info, it took me about 3+ hours to install it and completely modify it. Worth it!

LP, gapy
    2009-04-08 10:29 PM
    @ Gapy

Mind hooking me up with the clock fix?
    2009-04-08 10:44 PM
    I changed some icons in order to center on the screen, I hope you enjoy it
    EDIT: Think to rename the Apps.png in AppStore.png
    I don't often use AppStore so I had changed it
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0002.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0004.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0005.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-ipod.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-apps.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-text.png  
    Last edited by SantangeLiiix; 2009-04-12 at 09:36 AM.
    2009-04-08 10:47 PM
    I changed some icons in order to center on the screen, I hope you enjoy it
    Hey, Thanks for that!
    2009-04-08 10:59 PM
    First of all, I'd like to thank you for this theme, it's even the reason I registered on this site in the first place

I have the theme all up and running, the springboard jumps work fine, I have modified the pages to fit my style and even fixed the clock on myself.

The only problem I found through the first day usage is with statusbar. When some programs are opened its kind of blank/white/see through style.

Oh, and I would appreciate if you cared to share on how you made this happen:

Any special SMS programs or what?

Anyways...great theme overall. And just for the info, it took me about 3+ hours to install it and completely modify it. Worth it!

LP, gapy
    irealquicksms my friend. Greatest app ever. call, text, and of course reply to anyone at anytime on your phone just by double clicking the home button. You can even do it from your lockscreen. Its apart of the updated version of irealsms or you can get the small version separately, as i have, called irealquicksms. Check it out
    2009-04-08 11:06 PM
    Loving this theme! Hoping I can request a wallpaper:

Various

Tweetie Tweet about your day
    Facebook Socialize and chat w/ friends
    Winterboard Change your iPhone's theme

Thanks!
    2009-04-08 11:07 PM
    @ LastSonOfKrypton:

Sadly I have to disappoint you, the methods I used are already posted here, I just had to find them myself (quite difficult, though). For me the en.plist and LockClock font worked fine - I'm from Slovenia.

@ iliveforbball:

Oh, so it's different as iRealSMS? 'Cause iRealSMS had a lot of bugs and I just recently went back to the default SMS app. It was just driving me nuts, sending SMSs to my other contacts as intended (I think you can imagine that brought me a LOT of trouble heh ) and it had been crushing every now and then, just when I clicked 'send' button. Frustrating...
    2009-04-08 11:26 PM
    I want to use the wallpaper with the calender on the home page, but I don't want the day and date to show. Can someone remind me how I can keep that from showing and just have the icon?
    2009-04-08 11:33 PM
    Yea lord gapy its a totally different application

And does anyone have a calendar widget thats in month format. Im going to try to put one between the dock and the line and see how it comes out
    Last edited by iliveforbball; 2009-04-08 at 11:39 PM.
    2009-04-08 11:35 PM
    this theme is way chill. it would be nice if you have a video tutorial on how to apply it. once again great job!
    2009-04-08 11:56 PM
    @ LastSonOfKrypton:

Sadly I have to disappoint you, the methods I used are already posted here, I just had to find them myself (quite difficult, though). For me the en.plist and LockClock font worked fine - I'm from Slovenia.

@ iliveforbball:

Oh, so it's different as iRealSMS? 'Cause iRealSMS had a lot of bugs and I just recently went back to the default SMS app. It was just driving me nuts, sending SMSs to my other contacts as intended (I think you can imagine that brought me a LOT of trouble heh ) and it had been crushing every now and then, just when I clicked 'send' button. Frustrating...
    Nevermind. I'm an idiot. I didn't realize it's in the LockBackground.html file. Edited the color of my clock and date to blue while I was at it
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2009-04-09 at 03:18 AM.
    2009-04-09 12:00 AM
    lord gapy, where did you drop the lockclock font and en.plist files?
    2009-04-09 12:43 AM
    Can anyone with Photoshop skills tell me please how to edit the top menu - I don't want it to show Various & Games, want to add my own links as don't have any games?

Had a look and it doesn't have it's own layer so not sure if possible to edit that section.

Thanks..
    2009-04-09 12:54 AM
    i changed the featured on each page to my own liking using the PS files. But when I upload them, the page is blank and its all white? any help?
    Macbook Pro 13 inch
    24 inch iMac
    16GB iPhone 4
    2009-04-09 01:10 AM
    i changed the featured on each page to my own liking using the PS files. But when I upload them, the page is blank and its all white? any help?
    You need to save the Home page, media page, various page and games pages as Page0.png, Page1.png, Page2.png, and Page3.png, respectively.

My best guess is that you're not saving it as a PNG file?
    2009-04-09 01:34 AM
    Someone please make a youtube video or something. A lot of people are more of visual learners. it would be very helpful! thanks
    2009-04-09 01:36 AM
3,576 ... 9101112132161111 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD