thanks little boy, hoping that the 3.0 version will be out soon
    2009-08-10 04:14 PM
    ok i installed the them and everything looks great! the only thing is that my sms didnt change at all and i want to use the lockscreen weather widget but how do i clear out the lockscreen clock/date.
    2009-08-10 04:37 PM
    rename test.png to Messages.png and for the lockscreen weather i have to look into it

@macview, yes hopefully soon. if it continues to be a problem and it is really bothering you and you cant wait until 3.0 is released pm me
    2009-08-10 05:43 PM
    no i mean the actual SMS application didnt change with the theme.
    2009-08-10 05:52 PM
    oh im assuming your on 3.0 thats why no one has figured out a way to change the sms theme on firmware 3.0

but with the 3,0 update of this theme the text bubbles will change but the background wont be able to
    2009-08-10 05:58 PM
    gotcha, that kinda sucks but the theme is still cool though. let me know about the lockscreen weather widget
    Last edited by saingalang; 2009-08-10 at 06:07 PM.
    2009-08-10 06:02 PM
    where do i go to download this?
    2009-08-10 06:46 PM
    where do i go to download this?
    its on the first page

ok i figured how to hide the lockscreen clock. theres an app on Cydia called Lockscreen Clock Hide. it hides the clock and date
    2009-08-10 07:02 PM
    guys, i used the page files (PSD's for those using 5 pages)downloaded from this thread. My question is why does the clock and date appear only on the search page of the 3.0 FW and the folders inside the categories behind the various applications? It does not appear on pages 0-4 ? What am i doing wrong?

By the way i placed the wallpaper.html and wallpaper.png in the theme folder as per instruction.
    Last edited by macview9; 2009-08-10 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-10 08:57 PM
    I'm just curious for existing users of this theme, will we need to reconfigure the theme through Cydia or can we get most of the fixes done with some ssh?
    2009-08-11 01:56 AM
    ^^what do you mean for the 3.0 version? Or just the theme in generall
    2009-08-11 02:23 AM
    ^^what do you mean for the 3.0 version? Or just the theme in generall
    Right, I mean from ver 2.2 (current white apple theme) to the OS 3.0 compatible version. It took quite some time to get the theme setup (by which I mean the personalised customisations that was done). And my guts are telling me its going to take me less time to ssh the fixes than to resetup OS 3.0 ver and reconfigure my personalisations.
    2009-08-11 02:48 AM
    guys, i used the page files (PSD's for those using 5 pages)downloaded from this thread. My question is why does the clock and date appear only on the search page of the 3.0 FW and the folders inside the categories behind the various applications? It does not appear on pages 0-4 ? What am i doing wrong?

By the way i placed the wallpaper.html and wallpaper.png in the theme folder as per instruction.
    You need to remove (make transparent) a section below the line on your PageX.pngs, so the clock will show through. The clock is only shown on the Wallpaper.png.

Right, I mean from ver 2.2 (current white apple theme) to the OS 3.0 compatible version. It took quite some time to get the theme setup (by which I mean the personalised customisations that was done). And my guts are telling me its going to take me less time to ssh the fixes than to resetup OS 3.0 ver and reconfigure my personalisations.
    Setting up the theme for 3.0 isn't any trouble at all. As long as you don't rearrange any icons you'll be set. Yeah customization takes some time, but you can SSH the NEW White Apple update as a separate theme and see what you like and don't like and then combine the two together to have your own personal White Apple theme.

If you decide to combine the new and old together and have any questions, don't hesistate to ask.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless
    2009-08-11 04:47 AM
    ^^^ Well said

once i get this kats method set up hopefully this will take prolly 10 min to set up from scratch with no customization.

I really want to a repo install which means you guys would just download 5irows,5collumn,5dock and then you would install white apple which would automatically download the webclips and springjumps and the springback layout. Go get something to eat while its downloading come back and go into springback restore the layout move your icons around to match the layout you want (5-10min) and then your done.

Thats my ideal plan this will eliminate all the questions about where's this file go and all that since everything is being installed from cydia =)
    2009-08-11 04:59 AM

im assuming that you know photoshop so all you have to do is to "hide" layer 0 on all the pages you want to use and resave them as the .png files
    2009-08-11 05:09 AM
    My combined Dark and White version.
    Thanks

[IMG][/IMG]
    First post so excuse any errors

I would like mail instead of text in the big dude..
    Text in the bottom home row with phone and safari
    Page O: Home
    Maps-Don't get lost
    Settings- Fix Stuff
    Clock- Time to get up
    Page 2: Media
    Big Cydia Icon
    Cycorder- Record Videos
    Camera- Say cheese
    YouTube- Video Time
    Page 3: Random
    Big App Store
    **********- Free Games
    Myspace-Meet new people
    Pandora-Listen to some music
    Page 4:Games
    Big Icon i'd like iShoot
    Peggle- Become a Peggle master
    Mafia Live- Build your family
    Fieldrunners- How long can you survive?

I'm not sure if you can do this but it would be much appreciated.. Thanks
    Last edited by Joshy; 2009-08-11 at 05:38 AM.
    2009-08-11 05:19 AM
    you would install white apple which would automatically download the webclips and springjumps and the springback layout.
    This is the part I'm worried about. Will I get duplicated webclips and springjumps? Or is the intend to 1st wipe our existing white apple configuration before getting the new one so that there are no duplicates?

I think I just want to clarify that right now I am having the feeling that littleboy and iTJ are making the theme as friendly to setup for new users as possible but there seems little mention how easy it will be for existing users to update the necessary fixes. I just hope that any new instructions on how to install the 3.0 theme takes into consideration those who already have *most* of the configuration in placed.

That said, I cant wait for the 3.0 version!
    Last edited by Jerle; 2009-08-11 at 05:52 AM.
    2009-08-11 05:49 AM
    im assuming that you know photoshop so all you have to do is to "hide" layer 0 on all the pages you want to use and resave them as the .png files
    Still new to photoshop but i did "hide" layer 0 by clicking on the eye before it but what happened was instead of just hiding the portion below the line and above the dock, the whole page turned transparent ( gray and white squares all over ) . How can i do it right?
    2009-08-11 06:18 AM
    Still new to photoshop but i did "hide" layer 0 by clicking on the eye before it but what happened was instead of just hiding the portion below the line and above the dock, the whole page turned transparent ( gray and white squares all over ) . How can i do it right?
    The whole page turns transparent that's right but the wallpaper you use (im assuming ure using some clock or weather widget) will help to fill the background nicely. I hope you get what I meant.
    2009-08-11 07:05 AM
    Sorry for the inconvience, this problem with the transparent wallpapers will be solved in the 3.0 version. But you can just use the dragging tool and select a portion below the line and delete it
    2009-08-11 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD