Make sure Messages.png is capitalized and make the sure the big game icon is spelled EXACTLY the way the game is spelled on the springboard. The icons go in the "Icons" folder. You'll have to respring to see the changes.

ok thanks... so it's in the icons folders... and i need to transfer it.. btw whenever i use an app or settings or whatever.. after i exit my status bar will disappear only left a black line. can you help me?? and the lockscreen always displays a small cd icon with no image.... sorry and thanks again =) forgot to add that there's always a quickpwn bookmark logo and two pages of blank icons keep appearing whenever i del them, is there anyway of deleting them permanently?
    Last edited by xIaOm45hI; 2009-08-12 at 10:27 PM.
    2009-08-12 10:23 PM
    finally finished the springback backups for the kats installation method. Took almost 2 hours considering i had to make 4 different layouts (regular setup for iphone and itouch and then 5 page set up for iphone and itouch) But i guess it will all be worth it when installation time for this theme is much shorter.

Few more things i gotta do then i will be doing the testing of 3.0 version and then release of the 3.0 version if nothing goes wrong during the testing
    2009-08-12 10:46 PM
    please, someone help me. I'm trying to do this right for almost 4 hours...there are 2 different tutorials that i'm following to configure this theme and both are misleading...and from certain point, they give different info...

I managed to get to this poin, according to this tutorial:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/3984161-post874.html

7- open the inav apple folder uploaded by littleboy on the first post of this thread and then open white apple folder and then springjumps"

From there on, it says:

8- take the 4 folders showing and place them in: root/var/stash/applications.

9- open springjumps0 and there will be 4 folders named shortcut..., well take those 4 and place them in same directory mentioned in step 8.

but in the file uploaded trere aren't 4 folders inside "springjumps" but 12, named " shortcuts*_* "
    I've SSH each shortcut folders into private/var/stash/applications...and respring, now i have this shown on the pictures above...what do i do now?
    What d
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0156.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0157.png  
    2009-08-12 10:59 PM
    i figured it out..
    ITJ, any progress on the theme?
    2009-08-12 10:59 PM
    please, someone help me. I'm trying to do this right for almost 4 hours...there are 2 different tutorials that i'm following to configure this theme and both are misleading...and from certain point, they give different info...

7- open the inav apple folder uploaded by littleboy on the first post of this thread and then open white apple folder and then springjumps"

From there on, it says:

9- open springjumps0 and there will be 4 folders named shortcut..., well take those 4 and place them in same directory mentioned in step 8.

but in the file uploaded trere aren't 4 folders inside "springjumps" but 12, named " shortcuts*_* "
    I've SSH each shortcut folders into private/var/stash/applications...and respring, now i have this shown on the pictures above...what do i do now?
    What d

you need to install the blank icons and then re-ararnge springboad like how it is on the pictures

okay just tested the kats installation method took me 16 minutes to install this theme. Still think im doing something wrong but 16 minutes isn't that bad, much better than 2 hours.
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-08-13 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-13 03:50 AM
    ok thanks... so it's in the icons folders... and i need to transfer it.. btw whenever i use an app or settings or whatever.. after i exit my status bar will disappear only left a black line. can you help me?? and the lockscreen always displays a small cd icon with no image.... sorry and thanks again =) forgot to add that there's always a quickpwn bookmark logo and two pages of blank icons keep appearing whenever i del them, is there anyway of deleting them permanently?
    Yeah it's an issue with the 3.0 firmware, but there's a fix that will be released with White Apple 3.0. If you lock/unlock your device the status bar will reappear.
    With the lockscreen it seems like you're using the Lockscreen weather widget and it takes a little while for the image to appear. It took mine 5-10 minutes. I think it has to do with the 3.0 firmware as well. I'm not good at writing htmls, so I'm not sure how to fix it.
    As for the extra blank icons and the quickpwn bookmark, SSH to /var/mobile/Library/WebClips and delete the ones that you don't want. That removes them for good.

From there on, it says:

What d
    Which theme are you setting it up for White/Dark? They're very close to the same setup. The only difference will be the dock. The steps above were from Dark Apple.
    Basically take the extra springjumps from the download and SSH them to /var/stash/Applications. That gives you 12, then turn on Page 0 -> Page 3 via the SpringJumps app, that will give a total of 16 springjumps. Don't sorry about step 8 above. For the blank icons I would recommend using iBlank (download via Cydia, also Blank Null) to create them instead of SSHing them onto your device. Your pages should be up like the pic below. Don't worry about which apps I have in the pic, everybody is going to have different ones, just worry about the placement. The category folder will go in the bottom right corner (ignore my springjump in the bottom). The blank icons will go where the X's are.

i figured it out..
    ITJ, any progress on the theme?
    Here's your pages. Your icons are included, except I'm still working the big Mail icon.

@xlaOm45hl
    For your last page, what descriptions do you want for your apps? Also, post a screenshot from your game for the big icon and I'll make it.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0138.png  
    Attached Files
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless
    2009-08-13 04:56 AM
    Thanks ITJ! I managed to set almost everything up, but tere are still some issues to be solved...

Firstly, I need some icons: need for speed undercover, tap tap revenge (coldplay) and guitar rock tour 2 for the time being...I really envy the ones who van make their own customized icons! Is there any tutorial around explaining the process?! Is there a suitable programe to do so on a mac?

Secondly, I also don't know how to edit the descriptions that stand beside the icons. I have no programe able to edit graphics, is there a good one for mac?

Besides that, I have installed "searcher" from cydia. The problem is that I can't replace the icon for the search layout of the background, as seen on the picture below.

Lastly, I couldn't change the color of the icon "view all". It is still blue, even though I have placed the files background and default into var/stash/applications/"the name of the catergoie you made" as told instructed in the folder categories. Picture below.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0158.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0159.png  
    2009-08-13 06:08 AM
    woah how'd you dupliacte your searcher app to get it on your games page and various page?
    2009-08-13 06:35 AM

@xlaOm45hl
    For your last page, what descriptions do you want for your apps? Also, post a screenshot from your game for the big icon and I'll make it.
    can i make some ammedments?? sorry and thanks for all your efforts in making my themes

Page 0:
    (left)Messages (not text)
    (right)
    Camera - Say Cheese!!
    Sygic - Voice Guided navigation
    Cydia

Page 1, Media:
    (left)iPod
    (right)
    Camera Zoom - Zoom In & Zoom Out
    Cycorder - Record Videos On Your iPhone
    Photos

Page 2, Games:
    (left) beatrider (can replace the pic with iphone playing beatrider?)
    (right) Galcon - (no need description)
    Toki Tori - (no need description)
    Zooloretto - (no need description)

Page 3, Misc:
    (left)App Store
    (right) Calendar - My Schedule
    Notes - Take Note!!
    App Sniper - Search For Free Apps

how do you make the springjumps invisible?? i've included a pic of the white apple im using and the springjumps are blocking the tab.....
    oh ya and the apps and games folder.. how come it did not chaned to view all??
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-531258.jpg   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0021.png  
    Last edited by xIaOm45hI; 2009-08-13 at 07:05 AM.
    2009-08-13 06:42 AM
    Thanks a lot iTJ
    2009-08-13 06:49 AM
    woah how'd you dupliacte your searcher app to get it on your games page and various page?

littleboy, this might help u..
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...plication.html
    2009-08-13 06:49 AM
    Thank you but I have seen this already. I tried it with the clock application and it worked but it did not work with the searcher application unless I did something wrong
    2009-08-13 07:01 AM
    *After drag the new folder you made into your ssh right click on the folder (example: MobileTime01.app) and click properties and set permissions to 755 and check the box towards the bottom that says set group, owner and permissions recursively

this??
    2009-08-13 07:04 AM
    1. Thanks alot
    2. I just need the Time like this ,,, Some body teach me !
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0004_1.png  
    Last edited by k_one22; 2009-08-13 at 01:29 PM.
    2009-08-13 12:17 PM
    Is there a way to delete blank icons from winscp ?

I created blank icons before I upgraded to 3.0, most likely this is where my problem occurs. The blank icons were never deleted after the upgrade to 3.0 and every time I delete them off the springboard they appear after respring.

It is really annoying and quite messing the white apple theme.

Anyone can help me please ?

Appreciated.
    2009-08-13 02:38 PM
    Is there a way to delete blank icons from winscp ?

I created blank icons before I upgraded to 3.0, most likely this is where my problem occurs. The blank icons were never deleted after the upgrade to 3.0 and every time I delete them off the springboard they appear after respring.

It is really annoying and quite messing the white apple theme.

Anyone can help me please ?

Appreciated.
    As for the extra blank icons and the quickpwn bookmark, SSH to /var/mobile/Library/WebClips and delete the ones that you don't want. That removes them for good.
    this will help.. it did for me
    2009-08-13 02:56 PM
    I love you
    2009-08-13 02:58 PM
    Littleboy, I followed this tutorial to duplicate searcher and create one icon for each page of the theme, just to make it work exactily as shown on the youtube video demonstration on the first page of this thread:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...plication.html

Can anyone help me with the questions of my last post (pg 154) ? pleaseeee! =/

Sorry, i've just seen that u've already tryed this and didn't work for u, littleboy! I just followed those intructions, exactilly as explained there and it worked...downloaded the program to my computer, duplicated, edited info.plist of the copy, and changed the name of the copy's file to searcher01 and so on...uploaded back to the iphone the copies, and that is it.
    Last edited by JGabriel; 2009-08-13 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-13 04:33 PM
    1. Thanks alot
    2. I just need the Time like this ,,, Some body teach me !
    it should be in your add-on's folder in your White Apple 1.0 folder. its in the Clock/Date widget. there should be instructions there with it
    2009-08-13 04:52 PM
    can i make some ammedments?? sorry and thanks for all your efforts in making my themes

Page 0:
    (left)Messages (not text)
    (right)
    Camera - Say Cheese!!
    Sygic - Voice Guided navigation
    Cydia

Page 1, Media:
    (left)iPod
    (right)
    Camera Zoom - Zoom In & Zoom Out
    Cycorder - Record Videos On Your iPhone
    Photos

Page 2, Games:
    (left) beatrider (can replace the pic with iphone playing beatrider?)
    (right) Galcon - (no need description)
    Toki Tori - (no need description)
    Zooloretto - (no need description)

Page 3, Misc:
    (left)App Store
    (right) Calendar - My Schedule
    Notes - Take Note!!
    App Sniper - Search For Free Apps

how do you make the springjumps invisible?? i've included a pic of the white apple im using and the springjumps are blocking the tab.....
    oh ya and the apps and games folder.. how come it did not chaned to view all??
    What game is that ? I need it!
    2009-08-13 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD