Icons for:
    Joshy

xIaOm45hI

Sorry if the icons are bad. I don't have those apps, so I didn't have a lot to go by.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless
    2009-08-14 09:07 PM
    Id love to get this working on my 3gs but i wouldnt even know where to start
    2009-08-14 11:37 PM
    That mail robot looks sick!
    I need a text dock icon similar to the attached images and my theme will be complete!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-phone.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-safari.png  
    2009-08-15 12:33 AM
    place those two icons over the original icons and that's it. Takes 3 seconds to get that and you will have a complete theme.
    2009-08-15 12:38 AM
    Amazing theme. Thanks for sharing this !
    Thanks > xIaOm45hI for helping me on the blank icons, it was messing everything up.

Easy to follow instructions, here is what I have done so far and I am still editing.

can i get those dock icons?
    2009-08-15 01:38 AM
    Id love to get this working on my 3gs but i wouldnt even know where to start
    if you wait like a week or so when white apple 3.0 is released there will be a video installation guide. If yi don want towait there is a wrtten instructional ith the donwload
    2009-08-15 01:47 AM
    I have a question here regarding the dock icons.
    How do we alter the pictures that are placed on the docks?

Ex: I am using an iTouch, so instead of having the iPhone button, I would like to be able to replace it with something else, like a Videos icon.

Any ideas?
    2009-08-15 02:22 AM
    I have a question here regarding the dock icons.
    How do we alter the pictures that are placed on the docks?

Ex: I am using an iTouch, so instead of having the iPhone button, I would like to be able to replace it with something else, like a Videos icon.

Any ideas?
    Use the Dock.psd and edit it to your liking.
    2009-08-15 02:39 AM
    Use the Dock.psd and edit it to your liking.
    What file do I have to replace when I want to Save As?

Edit: Nvm, I have resolved the issue.

One last question: Are there sbsetting icons available? I saw a screenshot of those icons on the sbsettings board, but I haven't had any luck finding them. Can anyone help?
    Last edited by Nhoc; 2009-08-15 at 04:39 AM. Reason: zz
    2009-08-15 02:59 AM
    Sbsettings theme is on cydia and is caled milk or imilk sb settings I think.
    2009-08-15 01:38 PM
    when will white apple 3.0 be released?? so that it will work on the 3gs.. im having problem regarding the sms icon.. it wouldnt change..
    2009-08-15 02:28 PM
    when will white apple 3.0 be released?? so that it will work on the 3gs.. im having problem regarding the sms icon.. it wouldnt change..
    did you rename the icon as Messages.png?
    2009-08-15 04:22 PM
    First off, I have to say great theme, I love it. I'm tweaking it a bit just to experiment and personalize my phone even more.
    Kudos to everyone that has contributed to this theme,you guys rock.

Pardon if this has been posted somewhere before, I've searched and couldn't find it.
    How do you create white icons for the theme? I've tinkered with photoshop but I couldn't figure it out.

Thanks in advance.
    2009-08-15 04:50 PM
    it's cool, cool.... if i take a screenshot of my apps. is it easier to make them by the way as i hav some icons i wanna make itj... thanks again for helping me... btw i noticed the problem in the status bar is getting worse... sometimes no matter how many times i unlocked and locked it, it still wont appear =.-
    2009-08-15 07:03 PM
    I used to have this theme when I used 2.2.1, but i updated to 3.0 and I was wondering if there was any unofficial way of geting this theme to work on 3.0? And if so, could someone help me on the process
    2009-08-16 12:34 AM
    uhm no.. can you provide a guide on where i could find that.. pls and like can you suggest any other icons that is not supported by this theme.. just the main app icons like messaging phone etc.. so far the only thing that i noticed that doesnt work is the sms icon..
    2009-08-16 02:16 AM
    this theme already works on 3.0

and as for the update, sorry i've been busy lately and been out doing normal teenage stuff. To make up for my missed time i will try really hard to get this released next week somewhere between the 17th-23rd
    2009-08-16 03:55 AM
    how can i make the white keyboard work?
    2009-08-16 08:58 AM
    I used to have this theme when I used 2.2.1, but i updated to 3.0 and I was wondering if there was any unofficial way of geting this theme to work on 3.0? And if so, could someone help me on the process
    it's working on os 3.0 & 3.0.1.... i'm using on os 3.0.1 myself... you just need to jailbreak and download the themes on page 1

uhm no.. can you provide a guide on where i could find that.. pls and like can you suggest any other icons that is not supported by this theme.. just the main app icons like messaging phone etc.. so far the only thing that i noticed that doesnt work is the sms icon..
    gray, for the sms icon... you need to use ssh to change the icon name from text.png to Messages.png... if you need help on ssh, pm me i can help u =)
    2009-08-16 10:36 AM
    gray, for the sms icon... you need to use ssh to change the icon name from text.png to Messages.png... if you need help on ssh, pm me i can help u =)[/QUOTE]

uhm i know how to ssh but the problem is i dunno where to find the messages.png ;( can you show me sir how to get there? like what folders to go into? pls and like for example i want the original icon back, i just have to rename it again?? oh yeah and what i noticed is that the games folder icon also it won't change eventhough the "Games" folder is already capital "G".. plss help
    2009-08-16 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD