This will be fixed in the 3.0 version. As well as the 3g edge thing. Saturday seems like the day guys. Just don't want to hype yall up too much there aren't many DRASTIC changes but if you look closley you will def. See performance increase, impoved graphics and bug fixes
    2009-08-21 04:28 PM
    Yikes, if I knew you where about to release a new version with an easier installation method I'd waited...

Anyway, I'll update to the new version once it's out.
    For now I'm enjoying the new look of the springboard....
    2009-08-21 06:23 PM
    Amazing cant wait for saturday. Love to try this theme. In the new Update would it be possible to chance the wallpaper apps yourself? Or is it only the app pictures? Should we still request? Sorry for bad english
    Last edited by SuperBilleN; 2009-08-21 at 07:48 PM.
    2009-08-21 07:06 PM
    Hello, what should I do to disable the Lockscreen in this theme? I have a other Lockscreen Theme and want use this.
    2009-08-21 08:56 PM
    Hello, what should I do to disable the Lockscreen in this theme? I have a other Lockscreen Theme and want use this.
    Do not select that lockscreen in winterboard or SSH into your phone and delete the lockscreen theme
    2009-08-21 09:47 PM
    Amazing cant wait for saturday. Love to try this theme. In the new Update would it be possible to chance the wallpaper apps yourself? Or is it only the app pictures? Should we still request? Sorry for bad english
    Lol your English wasn't bad. With the new update littleboy will include the PSD files for the pages so people can edit the pages themselves. If you have issues with the PSD files you're more than welcome to post a request for your custom pages.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless
    2009-08-21 10:38 PM
    Not the best but my poor attempt at large icons for NFSU and TomTom.
    Just in case anyone needs them

I'd Rather Be Hated For Who I Am Than Loved for Who I'm Not
    2009-08-21 11:25 PM
    Lol, Hi everyone, sorry I was gone for a while vacation, err hopefully littleboy and iTJ weren't too overloaded with work ahah, taking wallpaper requests and such.
    2009-08-22 12:05 AM
    Can you please put a file to 3.0 version which will remove "slide to unlock" message on lockscreen??
    Thank You!!! This theme is really great and I use it on my 3gs...i am looking foward to 3.0 version...you are my hero :-)
    2009-08-22 07:35 AM
    where can I find icons for this theme? I need: need for speed undercover, infinitygene, guitar rock tour 2, doom!

Can anyone tech us how to make icons? Is there a programme in the final cut studio suite which can be used to do that or only photoshop?!

My status bar dissapears everytime I enter certain apps, such as cydia...I enter cydia, it is there, then I press home and it dissapear...anyone having the same problem?

Springboard keeps crashing periodically, disorganizing all the icons. Is there a solution to prevent that?

How can I use the macbook white keyboard from cydia with this theme? I downloaded it, activated it from winterboard, but the keyboard just won't change...

thanks guys!

And I still couldn't change the color of the "View all" icon...It is still blue! I did exactly as told in the tutorial available inside the themes directory. I placed the background and default files into var/stash/applications/"the name of the catergoie you made" but nothing changed...
    Last edited by JGabriel; 2009-08-22 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-22 03:42 PM
    Can you please put a file to 3.0 version which will remove "slide to unlock" message on lockscreen??
    Thank You!!! This theme is really great and I use it on my 3gs...i am looking foward to 3.0 version...you are my hero :-)
    What primary language do you use on your device? I'll see into the fix.

where can I find icons for this theme? I need: need for speed undercover, infinitygene, guitar rock tour 2, doom!

Can anyone tech us how to make icons? Is there a programme in the final cut studio suite which can be used to do that or only photoshop?!
    Yes I just finished a video tut on how to create the icons. I sent it to littleboy for his approval for the 3.0 release. I use Photoshop CS3. It does work on CS2 and CS4, but I haven't tried any other programs.

My status bar dissapears everytime I enter certain apps, such as cydia...I enter cydia, it is there, then I press home and it dissapear...anyone having the same problem?
    It's a known issue that is fixed for the 3.0 update that will be released shortly.

Springboard keeps crashing periodically, disorganizing all the icons. Is there a solution to prevent that?
    It's stated on the first page of the thread. If you're having issue with crashing, install SpringBack from Cydia. It makes backups of your SpringBoard layout, so you won't have to rearrange the icons again.

How can I use the macbook white keyboard from cydia with this theme? I downloaded it, activated it from winterboard, but the keyboard just won't change...

thanks guys!
    Keyboards won't change via WinterBoard on 3.0 firmware. It has been done here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...ard-3-0-a.html

And I still couldn't change the color of the "View all" icon...It is still blue! I did exactly as told in the tutorial available inside the themes directory. I placed the background and default files into var/stash/applications/"the name of the catergoie you made" but nothing changed...
    It's suppose to be a small blue "View All' icon. If you post a screenshot I could tell you if it's right or not.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

2009-08-22 04:50 PM
    What primary language do you use on your device? I'll see into the fix.
    I use english...I am from croatia but croatian translate is bad...so if you could fix this i wold apreciate it allot...thank you once again...
    2009-08-22 06:24 PM
    itj if i post a square pic, can u make a rounded icon for me?
    2009-08-22 06:27 PM
    I use english...I am from croatia but croatian translate is bad...so if you could fix this i wold apreciate it allot...thank you once again...
    Take this folder and place it in your com.apple.springboard folder of the theme. If there is already one, just replace it with this one.

itj if i post a square pic, can u make a rounded icon for me?
    Yeah I can. Do you mean make a White Apple icon or just round off the edges? Either one I can do.
    Attached Files
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

2009-08-22 07:20 PM
    Take this folder and place it in your com.apple.springboard folder of the theme. If there is already one, just replace it with this one.
    I did everything what u said but it dosent work for me...i dont understand why...
    2009-08-22 08:15 PM
    I did everything what u said but it dosent work for me...i dont understand why...
    One thing I failed to mention. Respring your device to see if the changes take affect. Sorry I didn't mention earlier.
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

2009-08-22 11:25 PM
    2009-08-22 11:43 PM
    Looks awesome Littleboy. Quick question, are you going to post a written tutorial for it? Your vids look great, but a walk-thru also helps. I saw a file listed in your vids, or is that the one for 1.0?
    2009-08-23 02:40 AM
    There was a writen tut. but it was outdated maybe me or itj will re do the guide to fit the new set up instructions
    2009-08-23 03:16 AM
    uhhh... yeah besides the gay music in the video, it woulda been cool to say, yeah existing users who put so much time and effort into applying this theme just need to do this.....___________________

noooo..... let us watch 20 minutes of idiot video instead.....

I appreciate theme, by far the best theme in existence..... just sayin....

ugh.
    2009-08-23 06:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD