Thanks littleboy, i have chhanged the picture, but was speaking more in terms of thhe slider and the whole lockscreen theme/layout if it makes sense?

Again thihs theme is freakin awesome, will tell my friends about it but dont think they would know how to install it and i aint doing it for them!
    2009-08-23 09:04 PM
    how come in the new PSD files, it wont let me change the text of the apps like in 1.0?
    I used to go in phtoshop and change Cydia off the 1st page and put it in a Tools page, but now it says uneditable object and has "Camera, Maps, and Cydia all grouped and only lets me move them, not edit the text.

do you know why this is?

I could easily use the original PSD files from 1.0 but i dont know if these new PSD's somehow fixed the time and carrier status bar from dissapearing at times. if this wont affect that, I will just use the old PSD's....

and whats the "Stack" pages for? i though you were going to find away to do away with Categories??

does this have anything to do with that?
    2009-08-23 09:39 PM
    Thanks littleboy, i have chhanged the picture, but was speaking more in terms of thhe slider and the whole lockscreen theme/layout if it makes sense?

Again thihs theme is freakin awesome, will tell my friends about it but dont think they would know how to install it and i aint doing it for them!
    As the lockscreen goes, the lockbackground is called LockBackground.png and goes in the main theme folder. The sliders and stuff are in the com.apple.TelephonyUI folder. You can look at the names and change the accordingly.

how come in the new PSD files, it wont let me change the text of the apps like in 1.0?
    I used to go in phtoshop and change Cydia off the 1st page and put it in a Tools page, but now it says uneditable object and has "Camera, Maps, and Cydia all grouped and only lets me move them, not edit the text.

do you know why this is?

I could easily use the original PSD files from 1.0 but i dont know if these new PSD's somehow fixed the time and carrier status bar from dissapearing at times. if this wont affect that, I will just use the old PSD's....

and whats the "Stack" pages for? i though you were going to find away to do away with Categories??

does this have anything to do with that?
    I haven't gotten the chance to play much with the PSDs, but I'll look into it. The new PSDs don't effect the status bar at all. I had to modify the Info.plist and some images in order to keep the status bar static in/out of apps and to keep it from disappearing.

The "Stack" pages are an idea that me and littleboy had thrown around as an alternative to Categories. I had originally made a mod of the Stack v3 beta that went with the theme and look dang good, but we knew not everybody was going to go donate to get the beta just to use the theme, so littleboy came up with the brilliant idea of making a mock-up of Stack to use as extra pages. Basically, the pages are extra and can be used with SpringJumps to give the feel of the actual Stack. Here are two screenshots of mine I came up with.

The "View All" button jumps to the extra page and back again.

@ Jerle
    Here are some icons. I haven't done anything with the Calendar yet. Did you want to show the day/date or no?
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless
    2009-08-23 11:12 PM
    I dont get it. The games PSD file you can change the titles descriptions, etc. but the first page, the last poage "Misc" which is identical to first page and the apps page are all uneditable. so therefore. I MUST have Cydia on the first page, and the last page has Maps and Cydia and Camera and they're "grouped" in Phtoshop and you can't change the text.

So how is ANYONE using the 5th page may I ask? Because you can't edit the PSD file for it. and also the Apps page has AIM, Facebook, and Winterboard, but alas, I cannot edit the text so I dont even have AIM installed and Winterboard is more of a "Tool" that I would like to put on the 5th page "Tools" (I can rename "Misc" cuz it lets me edit that part) but not the main section of the page. The descriptions are grouped and the "tap to view"s are also grouped....

does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I seriously cannot install this theme if I MUST have all your apps on my phone.... I was able to edit the original PSD's but i dont want that "search" box in upper right, i want text.

ah! nevermind, I can just use the games page over and over and rename the psd file Wallpaper), Wallpaper1, etc.

That would work....

UPDATE: no... that doesn't work because of the dark gray highlights, when you go to move the dark gray highlight, wierd things happen in Photoshop. little pieces of things are still there.

So i wish the PSD files worked.

Im updated to 3.0 with no 5th page. I just used my 1.0 png files for my wallpaper....
    Last edited by scooby092477; 2009-08-24 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-24 12:56 AM
    I dont get it. The games PSD file you can change the titles descriptions, etc. but the first page, the last poage "Misc" which is identical to first page and the apps page are all uneditable. so therefore. I MUST have Cydia on the first page, and the last page has Maps and Cydia and Camera and they're "grouped" in Phtoshop and you can't change the text.

So how is ANYONE using the 5th page may I ask? Because you can't edit the PSD file for it. and also the Apps page has AIM, Facebook, and Winterboard, but alas, I cannot edit the text so I dont even have AIM installed and Winterboard is more of a "Tool" that I would like to put on the 5th page "Tools" (I can rename "Misc" cuz it lets me edit that part) but not the main section of the page. The descriptions are grouped and the "tap to view"s are also grouped....

does anyone know what I'm talking about?
    Sure, and I can edit them fine. You should be editing the pages under PSD Files folder. If you do, it will let you edit that page.
    2009-08-24 01:54 AM
    I am in that folder and I can edit Page3 which is the games page just fine, but the apps page and last page have a "Group1" which is all the text bundles together and it wont let me edit it. if i hide the layer "Group1" it hides the 3 app names and if i hide layer "Group2" it hide all 3 descriptions and if i hide layer "Group3" it hide all 3 tap to views.

I was assuming the PSD files were accidentally grouped because on the Page 3.psd file there are layers called "touchgrind" etc. not "group1" etc..... so each app name is a different layer, each app description is a diff layer and so forth. these new psd files dont have all those layers, they seem to be grouped.

I know what I'm doing or trying to do. I edited to version 1.0 psd's just fine.
    2009-08-24 02:05 AM
    Dunno man. I just edited Page 4 psd file just fine. Changed each app name and description. The only text I can't edit is "tap to view" and "featured".
    2009-08-24 02:19 AM
    i updated the 5 irows in cydia, now all my apps got pushed down. Any suggestions?
    2009-08-24 02:33 AM
    @ scooby
    I'm not sure what the issue is, but I'll upload my PSDs later when when I get back. All of mine are working fine.

@ Joshy
    Go inside the FiveIRows app and turn the Status Bar Padding either on or off. I don't remember which way the icons move.
    2009-08-24 03:00 AM
    Thanks iTJ. Yea would like the date to show but I'm not sure if it's possible to do so with the altside icons.
    2009-08-24 03:05 AM
    Not a problem. If you found one you like, just post it and I'll see what I can do with it.
    2009-08-24 03:16 AM
    ITJ on this thread somewhere i saw pics with you having a weather icon etc in the middle of the screen. what did you install to get that?

Also got a request if or when anyone can do it, thanks

Page 2
    Facebook - Facebook on the iPhone
    IM+ - Instant messaging at its best
    Tweetie - Twitter updates

Page 3
    Ifooty - Check Arsenals latest score
    Youtube - Youtube on your iPhone
    Voice memo - Record any sound

Page 4
    X2Football - The best football on the iPhone
    Paperthrow - Save making a mess of the office, do it virtually
    Fastlane - Fast, action packed handheld racing

Thanks guys

Btw great theme, will mess with my icons 2moro
    2009-08-24 03:17 AM
    i got it. it was because i was using the editor in Photoshop Elements.
    I just installed the full Photoshop CS3 which i didnt need and it works.

The editor in Elements is almost the same but it wouldnt break down the groups. in CS3 you can see the groups but then you can see the objects inside the group as well. Im goooood!
    2009-08-24 03:22 AM
    ITJ on this thread somewhere i saw pics with you having a weather icon etc in the middle of the screen. what did you install to get that?
    Which one are you referring to?

I have a WeatherIcon and the html. They both are in the new download on the first page. Check in the Alt. and Add-Ons folder in the download. The WeatherIcon folder should be called WeatherIcon (I think?) and the html is called WA Clock and Weather. They should be setup to use as separate themes.

i got it. it was because i was using the editor in Photoshop Elements.
    I just installed the full Photoshop CS3 which i didnt need and it works.

The editor in Elements is almost the same but it wouldnt break down the groups. in CS3 you can see the groups but then you can see the objects inside the group as well. Im goooood!
    That's good you got it figured out. Sorry it caused so much trouble. I didn't even think to ask which program you were using.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless
    2009-08-24 03:42 AM
    Dunno man. I just edited Page 4 psd file just fine. Changed each app name and description. The only text I can't edit is "tap to view" and "featured".
    Now that ive got CS3 installed I can edit the Tap to View and featured. ELements lets me change "Featured" but not tap to view. CS3 has no limitations for me now.

Now that ive got CS3 installed I can edit the Tap to View and featured. ELements lets me change "Featured" but not tap to view. CS3 has no limitations for me now.

How do install the SB Settings icons?

I see the folder, and ive found my SBSettings.app folder, but mine doesnt have a ton of icons or subfolders like the one provided with White Apple? where does this stuff go??

Also, when i used to have my springjumps I have shortcut0_0, shortcut0_1, then on the next pages it would be shortcut1_0 and would this 4 times cuz i had four pages. but the new set has all of the right amount all the way up to page4_0 through 4_4, which is a total of 5 pages and a link to all 5. but now this new one has a shortcut4_6 (which would be a shortcut to page 7 from the 5th page and also a shortcut 5_2, 5_3, and 5_5... but these pages don't even exist????

I dont get it...
    Last edited by scooby092477; 2009-08-24 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-24 06:23 AM
    itj can i make a request =x...

Page 0:
    Categories - Sort Ur Apps
    WinterBoard - Customise Ur iPhone
    Cydia - Download Apps & Themes

Page 1: Media
    Camera - Say Cheese
    Camera Zoom - Zoom In & Out
    Cycorder - Record Videos

Page 2: Apps
    Sonar Ruler - Measure Distances
    HJ - Learn Japanese
    App Sniper - Snipe Apps & Games

Page 3: Games
    (i need a background like the one i uploaded)

Page 4: Locator
    (same wallpaper as page 3)

i also need icons for categories, Cycorder & for the pics i uploaded.. sry for the trouble
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-mod1.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-app-sniper.jpg   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-big-two.jpg   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-bridges.jpg   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-camera-zoom.jpg   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-empire.jpg   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-galcon.jpg   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-gangstar.jpg  

[RELEASE] Apple inav mod-trapster.jpg   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-turbo-subs.jpg   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-zooloretto.jpg   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-hj.jpg  
    Attached Files
    2009-08-24 06:31 AM
    i Like your mod as you have 6 featured icons without all the text.

Question: how do you tap the view all when it looks to be in bewteen the collumns?

do you have to tap either the left or right side of the banner? get what im saying? you have 2 columns of apps there but your view more apps is spread out completely in between them as well...

its got me think before i completely apply the theme now, but then again, i dont have your psd files so i couldnt really do much with it...
    2009-08-24 06:38 AM
    Hi iTJ, I found the Calendar icon I want. The day and date still appear on the new one so its great. But I need the day to be white for clarity. Do you know the code to edit so that day becomes white? (the day and date are grey now)

Also can you help edit this big icon such that it will be a little 'higher'? Because I had to place the icon one row higher in order to fit the screen and that isnt intuitive to press when the other pages big icons are pressed in the middle row.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-gangstar.png  
    2009-08-24 03:32 PM
    Help needed, so this is my first time installing this awesome theme. Then after the installation, issues came:
    1.can not jump to the misc page from anywhere(I used the 5pages setup)nor can I jump to other pages from misc

2.The view more buttom on page3 leads to page 5 where supposed to be page 6, and so does the view more buttom on page4. But the back bottoms on both page5 and 6 work properly.

Those are the issues I couldnt sort out at the moment, and I havent started customizing yet. Could anyone help me with that? Much appreciated. Oh, btw,it's the best iNav related theme in my opinion. I 'd stick with it if everything goes well.
    Last edited by imolared333; 2009-08-24 at 04:52 PM.
    2009-08-24 04:47 PM
    @ scooby
    To install the SBSettings theme SSH to /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes and place the folder there.

As for the SpringJumps, the others are for anybody that decides to make extra pages to hold more apps in order to get rid of Categories. Categories is a memory hog and takes a little bit to load before getting to the apps. I'm using 8 pages right now with a total of 24 SpringJumps. It just depends on how you want to setup it up. If you don't need the other SpringJumps, don't install them.

The mod xIaOm45hI posted was a mod originally posted by Snowy way back around page 100 or so. Screenshots were posted, but I don't think the files were.

@ xIaOm45hI
    I'll get to your requests ASAP. I'll be away from my computer today, but I'll be checking in to answer any questions via my iPhone.

@ Jerle
    For the Calendar day/date open up the Info.plist. Look fir the lines CalendarIconDayStyle and CalendarIconDateStyle. The string line below them have the color. Just change the color to white or to ffffff.
    2009-08-24 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD