Can someone please send me the 'View All' buttons please.

I saw it in an earlier post but i cant find it now =(
    2009-10-26 04:33 AM

Can someone please send me the 'View All' buttons please.

I saw it in an earlier post but i cant find it now =(
    Here it is. The original (blue one) its on pg 204 post #3047
    Attached Images [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-view-all.png 
    2009-10-26 05:16 AM
    Hey, thanks for the quick reply. I will be doing this later on tonight! I was hoping you could answer a few moe questions, and if I could sneak in a couple of icon requests.

On the lock screen, how can I get rid of the slider bar and button? I am also using the Weather Elements V3 and these dont quite line up. If you could point me in the right direction so I could delete the files so I can go back to how it was that would be great.

Ok, just a couple of icon requests. It would be awesome to get the Madden 10 logo in the iPhone picture in the Games section. If someone could please do it so the bottom of the picture faces the right icons that would be great. And if some one could please make me a F.A.S.T icon to suit the them I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

edit- sorry if they are the wrong size and FAST icon needs cleaning up roung the edges. i am hopeless with image editing and i had to 'print screen' from the iTunes page to get the FAST icon and google searched for the Madden pic. Hope its still good for you to work with.
    Last edited by inflyt; 2009-10-27 at 08:52 AM.
    2009-10-26 08:29 AM
    Hi iTJ

First of all I'd to thank to all who involves in making this beautiful theme. I never look back and I want this them to be on my iPhone for a long time. It is simply amazing!

Allow me to make a few request to change the layout that suit my requirements. Below is the layout req.

Page 0 - Home
    Map
    Find where you are in the world

Contacts
    Contact number

Notes
    Instance notes

Page 1 - Media
    Camera
    Be ready to smile

Cycorder
    Record videos

Photo
    View quality pics

Page 2 - Apps
    Dictionary
    Search for unknown words

IM+
    Online messengers

Free Memory
    Reclaim memory

Page 3 - Games
    Parking Lot
    Get the yellow Beetle out of jammed Parking Lots.

Tap Tap 3
    Music game

Bejeweled 2
    Puzzle game

Page 4 - Utilities
    Cydia
    Downlad free apps

Winterboard
    Change iPhone themes

Installaous
    Download cracked apps
    2009-10-26 08:41 AM
    thanks iTJ, that worked, now if I can just get multiple stacks Im good to go.
    2009-10-26 09:16 AM
    Hi everybody !
    Is there a way to modify the stacks background like the previous version of Stacks ?
    I would like to use the Mobile Stack White Apple Dock theme .
    2009-10-26 07:48 PM
    Hi everybody !
    Is there a way to modify the stacks background like the previous version of Stacks ?
    I would like to use the Mobile Stack White Apple Dock theme .
    yeah same here..that would be amazing
    2009-10-27 03:42 AM
    anyone figure out how to get multi stacks yet?
    2009-10-27 07:10 AM
    I can't find a very nice battery mod I saw here, anyone know what page is it?
    2009-10-27 10:04 PM
    Thanks Yankee =D

I have another problem though =( After I apply the theme my numercal battery on the status bar goes. I've checked my supreme prefernces and it definatley is turned on.
    Any ideas?
    2009-10-27 11:38 PM
    anyone figure out how to get multi stacks yet?
    just tried it using itjs guide a few post up and it worked perfect now i just need tom implement it with the theme
    2009-10-27 11:39 PM
    heres what id like for the big icon itj.. thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-galcon-labs.jpg  
    2009-10-27 11:40 PM
    Thanks Yankee =D

I have another problem though =( After I apply the theme my numercal battery on the status bar goes. I've checked my supreme prefernces and it definatley is turned on.
    Any ideas?
    check sb settings
    2009-10-27 11:40 PM
    2009-10-28 01:02 AM
    put theme back up on phone and got it working with mutliple stacks. working great besides a bug where the names are overlapping but besides that its perfect with the theme. will post pics a bit a later once i finish my homework
    2009-10-28 01:28 AM
    Hey, thanks for the quick reply. I will be doing this later on tonight! I was hoping you could answer a few moe questions, and if I could sneak in a couple of icon requests.

On the lock screen, how can I get rid of the slider bar and button? I am also using the Weather Elements V3 and these dont quite line up. If you could point me in the right direction so I could delete the files so I can go back to how it was that would be great.

Ok, just a couple of icon requests. It would be awesome to get the Madden 10 logo in the iPhone picture in the Games section. If someone could please do it so the bottom of the picture faces the right icons that would be great. And if some one could please make me a F.A.S.T icon to suit the them I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

edit- sorry if they are the wrong size and FAST icon needs cleaning up roung the edges. i am hopeless with image editing and i had to 'print screen' from the iTunes page to get the FAST icon and google searched for the Madden pic. Hope its still good for you to work with.
    For the slider question, SSH to White Apple/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyU,I look for bottombarknobgray.png and bottombarbkgndlock.png and delete those and you'll be set. Don't forget to respring for the changes to take effect.

I'll see what I can do for your icons.

Hi iTJ

First of all I'd to thank to all who involves in making this beautiful theme. I never look back and I want this them to be on my iPhone for a long time. It is simply amazing!

Allow me to make a few request to change the layout that suit my requirements. Below is the layout req.
    I'll get it taken care of.

heres what id like for the big icon itj.. thanks in advance
    What exactly do you want it to look like? Did you want one like the bid iPhone or something different?

As for the requests, I'll be working on those tomorrow. I'm still not 100% from being sick, but I'll have plenty of time tomorrow to take care of those. Sorry for the delays. I hope to fully involved again shortly.

I'll also be working on the whole Stack thing as well.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless
    2009-10-28 02:11 AM
    check sb settings
    Its on in SB settings..
    2009-10-28 02:45 AM
    After you download Stack from the link littleboy posted, there isn't a need to open it on your desktop. SSH the Stack file to /var/mobile on your device. If you haven't already download MobileTerminal, do so now, because that's how it's going to be installed. Now open MobileTerminal and type the following:
    Code:
    su root
    alpine
    dpkg -i stack3a.deb
    Note: When "password" pops up. Enter whatever your password is that you use when SSHing to your device ("alpine" is default). Also when you type in your password, nothing will appear on the screen. That's normal for security reasons.

After it's installed on your device, go to /var/mobile/Applications and you should see the Stack.app there now and then you can take it apart and look to see what it is. I hope I understood your question right.

Something is wrong, when I go into MobileTerminal it just crashes back to the main screen.
    2009-10-28 02:47 AM
    hey iTJ i give up on my search of winnav7

can you just help me modify my wallpaper page?plz.

heres i want mate..only page3 and page4 is only what i need

Page0 - home(Apple Logo, "ORIGINAL")
    Page1 - Media
    Page2 - Apps

Page3 - Games
    Rock Band - Big Icon
    GuitarRockTour2 - "Lets Rock"
    DDR S - "Lets Dance"
    Blades Of Fury - "Versus Fighting"

Page4 - Misc
    (no big icons only Featured

Contacts - Search number on your contacts
    Categories - Organize your applications
    Settings - General settings on device

the FONTS are the original font mate and include "tap to view"

thats only what i need mate hope you can help me with this one

very thanks!so excited
    Last edited by carloqt; 2009-10-28 at 07:46 AM.
    2009-10-28 07:35 AM
    littleboy.

What ever happened to the iPod player mod and Wood theme project?
    Last edited by NGLZL; 2009-10-28 at 06:33 PM.
    2009-10-28 06:04 PM
3,576 ... 54104144152153154155156164 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD