hey guys sorry for being lazy but i dont want to look through 117 pages. has anyone made an ipod touch version of this theme yet. its not urgent because i could modify it myself i was just wondering

thanks
    2009-11-14 11:53 AM
    hey guys sorry for being lazy but i dont want to look through 117 pages. has anyone made an ipod touch version of this theme yet. its not urgent because i could modify it myself i was just wondering

thanks
    You're in luck that i have a link Not sure how updated it is...

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post3829121
    2009-11-14 03:17 PM
    You're in luck that i have a link Not sure how updated it is...

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post3829121
    thanx but the link just goes to page 4 of this thread
    2009-11-14 03:44 PM
    ...With the first version I did us Categories, but grew tried of it. I then used SpringJimps to go to other pages and it worked quite well, but you don't get the icon labels. Now that Stack is capable to use multi. stacks, I use to it and love it. No need for Categories or extra SpringJumps and also Stack displays the icon labels as well. I would HIGHLY recommend using Stack...
    I've tried using both Categories/CategoriesSB versus Stacks and here are my observations:

CATEGORIES/SB
    • Categories/SB: Very fast opening now with inclusion of CategoriesSB
    • Categories/SB: easy to add apps to the custom folders that you create
    • Categories/SB: easy to RE-ARRANGE the apps/icons once added to a folder
    • Categories/SB: easy to DELETE/remove apps/icons from a custom folder
    • Categories/SB: no icon labels present but I notice that it appears to be with this theme ONLY as labels show without a theme or with a different theme
    • Categories/SB: low memory footprint >30/40MB RAM available on my device
    • Categories/SB: once app is added to folder it disppears from Springboard automatically, there's no more need to go poof/hide it in SBSettings
    • Categories/SB: easy to customise folder appearances - download additional folder packs if you want your Categories folders to show instead of using theme ones
    • Categories/SB: closing a custom folder (by eg pressing Home button) here takes me back to the page where I was on. In Stacks I can't figure out how to close a Stack yet...please someone share that with me, but when I do the exact same key press as in Categories/SB I end up actually going to HOME page!!!

STACKS
    • Stacks: difficult to add apps/icons to a stack...its a dancing act getting an icon into that frame...not straightforward
    • Stacks: difficult to delete an app/icon from a stack on the Springboard
    • Stacks: memory hog...RAM comes down to ~18MB on my device

My verdict: will stick with Categories/SB for now...it's stable and predictable. I know some people had issues with disappearing folders/apps when doing the upgrade from 2.26 I think to 2.27 but the new version 2.27.2 (now) was a total rewrite of code...

And please don't get me wrong, I have absolutely no marketing interest/benefit in Categories/SB's devs! Also note that you may get different performance/results on your device depending on lots of factors...no of apps installed etc etc
    Last edited by moe_12345; 2009-11-14 at 06:55 PM.
    2009-11-14 06:26 PM
    can someone also post an icon for compass, thanks
    2009-11-14 09:01 PM
    You Rock iTJ.I'll try these later today. Thanks for the assist.
    2009-11-14 09:25 PM
    I've tried using both Categories/CategoriesSB versus Stacks and here are my observations:

CATEGORIES/SB
    • Categories/SB: Very fast opening now with inclusion of CategoriesSB
    • Categories/SB: easy to add apps to the custom folders that you create
    • Categories/SB: easy to RE-ARRANGE the apps/icons once added to a folder
    • Categories/SB: easy to DELETE/remove apps/icons from a custom folder
    • Categories/SB: no icon labels present but I notice that it appears to be with this theme ONLY as labels show without a theme or with a different theme
    • Categories/SB: low memory footprint >30/40MB RAM available on my device
    • Categories/SB: once app is added to folder it disppears from Springboard automatically, there's no more need to go poof/hide it in SBSettings
    • Categories/SB: easy to customise folder appearances - download additional folder packs if you want your Categories folders to show instead of using theme ones
    • Categories/SB: closing a custom folder (by eg pressing Home button) here takes me back to the page where I was on. In Stacks I can't figure out how to close a Stack yet...please someone share that with me, but when I do the exact same key press as in Categories/SB I end up actually going to HOME page!!!

STACKS
    • Stacks: difficult to add apps/icons to a stack...its a dancing act getting an icon into that frame...not straightforward
    • Stacks: difficult to delete an app/icon from a stack on the Springboard
    • Stacks: memory hog...RAM comes down to ~18MB on my device

My verdict: will stick with Categories/SB for now...it's stable and predictable. I know some people had issues with disappearing folders/apps when doing the upgrade from 2.26 I think to 2.27 but the new version 2.27.2 (now) was a total rewrite of code...

And please don't get me wrong, I have absolutely no marketing interest/benefit in Categories/SB's devs! Also note that you may get different performance/results on your device depending on lots of factors...no of apps installed etc etc
    I have to agree for most of it. I never had CategoriesSB so I can't comment on that. I had Categories for a long time since I first bought my iPhone and no complaints even though you have to wait for the loading page. But you really have to be careful with it because Categories can become deadly (restoring device) if apps not properly deleted. Now I have Stacks with iTJs mod and I love it!!! Yes, it's a pain to put apps inside stacks, no doubt about it, but to me its so worth it. Not only opens a lot faster than Categories, but also looks a lot nicer and cleaner, especially with the White Apple theme.
    2009-11-14 09:41 PM
    iTJ, this is about the zip folder you included the icons I requested. When I SSH them into my phone and respring my iPhone, the icons show up, but incased in a black box, a border so to speak. Any reasoning, or did I do somethingwrong?
    2009-11-15 02:21 AM
    so there is no ipod touch link?

wait nevermind i got it

i just finished my modifications of this theme an am using ebl's windows 7 ultimate lockscreen with the swithing users but with the look of white apple with this one

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...-move-not.html

its the second one im using

will post it shortly when i work out the bugs
    Last edited by stickman1000000; 2009-11-15 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-15 12:31 PM
    iTJ,

The icons were nothing short of perfect. Thanks. Of course now I have a few questions.

1. How do I get rid of the little balls and magnifying glass right above the dock?
    2. Is there a time and date widget out there that I can use with this theme that doesn't have the weather or can I remove the weather pieces out of the White Apple one you sent me? The rerason I ask is because I use the ibnyaffa Weathericon.

Thanks.
    2009-11-16 12:35 AM

a dock like this??
    2009-11-16 12:49 AM

a dock like this??
    Looks good to me. I like it.
    2009-11-16 03:43 AM
    yeah its pretty nice littleboy..hope you can update the theme soon
    2009-11-16 04:15 AM
    @ NGLZL
    Here are 4 more. I'll have the rest done before the today is over.
    iNap

Midiomi

Where To?

TomTom

can someone also post an icon for compass, thanks
    Here you go.

iTJ, this is about the zip folder you included the icons I requested. When I SSH them into my phone and respring my iPhone, the icons show up, but incased in a black box, a border so to speak. Any reasoning, or did I do somethingwrong?
    Most likely you'll have to rename the icons. I don't have the majority of the apps that icons are requested for, so I don't know how they are spelled. Turn off the theme and see how they are spelled on the SpringBoard and then rename the icons EXACTLY the way they appeared on the SpringBoard.

iTJ,

The icons were nothing short of perfect. Thanks. Of course now I have a few questions.

1. How do I get rid of the little balls and magnifying glass right above the dock?
    2. Is there a time and date widget out there that I can use with this theme that doesn't have the weather or can I remove the weather pieces out of the White Apple one you sent me? The rerason I ask is because I use the ibnyaffa Weathericon.

Thanks.
    1. Take the images I provided and put them in the appropriate folders. They're labeled for you.
    2. Look in the "Alt. and Add-ons" folder the Clock and Date widget. All it does is display the date and time. You may have to change the color of the text in order for it to show correctly on your black background. You have to be careful when removing the weather portion from a widget that does the date/time and weather, because the html, js, and the css files call upon one another and if something is removed the files have to be altered as well or the widget won't work at all.

a dock like this??
    Yep. Just like that. Looks great man.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-inap.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-midomi.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-where-.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-tomtom.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-compass.png 
    Attached Files
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless
    2009-11-16 06:10 PM
    iTJ,

As always your info is flawless. Thanks. I looked in the folder you directed me to from page ones download of White Apple. But when I opened the Clock and Date widget there were only two things in it. A How To & Wallpaper. No HTML to be found.

iTJ,

As always your info is flawless. Thanks. I looked in the folder you directed me to from page ones download of White Apple. But when I opened the Clock and Date widget there were only two things in it. A How To & Wallpaper. No HTML to be found.
    Never mind iTJ, I "think I found what I missed. I didn't realize you could drop the webpage wallpaper into Notepad.
    Last edited by IndelibleConcept; 2009-11-16 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-16 07:05 PM
    i can't seem to find how to remove the page 0, 1,2,3 text from the springjumps anyone able to help?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0305-1-.png  
    2009-11-17 04:48 AM
    ITJ please help me to create these wallpapers:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

That's all I need to finish the theme.

Thank you very much

Greetings

i can't seem to find how to remove the page 0, 1,2,3 text from the springjumps anyone able to help?
    I have the same problem ...

Greetings
    Last edited by Tuzoiphone; 2009-11-17 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-17 06:12 AM
    ...I have the same problem ...
    Not sure if I understand you correctly but if you go into Springjump Preferences > General > then turn off Page Titles and Jump Dock...
    2009-11-17 06:34 AM
    Not sure if I understand you correctly but if you go into Springjump Preferences > General > then turn off Page Titles and Jump Dock...
    The Page Titles and Jump Dock are both off and I turned off all the jump icons. Still no luck.
    2009-11-17 07:03 AM
    Try turning the Jump Icons ON and then OFF and then reboot your device. Did you use the automated installation process?
    2009-11-17 01:56 PM
3,576 ... 63113153161162163164165173 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD