@Bigcityballa: I made page3 for you, I cnat make icons though, give me your email and i'll send you the page3.png file

@Lorderick: I added the descriptions to my liking, let me know if I should change any
    Last edited by Tattoo69; 2010-01-09 at 06:30 PM.
    2010-01-09 06:24 PM
    Hi all,

glad to see that this thread is still alive after all these while! I have a minor cosmetic problem here hope someone can help me with this. biteSMS has a recent update for me and now it has a horizontal popup. However, the horizontal popup doesnt have the proper themed background. Does any1 know how I can correct that? Am attaching two picture to explain what I'm talking about. Thanks for any help!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-199.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-200.png  
    2010-01-09 06:53 PM
    I can make the page backgrounds for you, if you give me your email i'll send them over.

Just made them, just need your email

Just finished making these, give me your email and i'll send them to you
    Thanx for the backgrounds but the first one was not correct. i wanted this

Page 0 / Home

App Store - Place to find what you need
    calender- check the date and appointments
    Settings - Tweak your iPod

Thanx once again......

And two more problem when i change my city to new delhi in weather widget in configure.js it does not change it remains north augusta only....

and clock widget shows the date and day one day ahead of mine orignal day

and can sum one plzzz make icons for NFS Shift and doodle jump..............
    2010-01-09 07:55 PM
    just got a 3gs to replace my broken iphone, will continue to work on the update in my free time, ill keep you guys updated
    2010-01-09 08:08 PM
    @Bigcityballa: I made page3 for you, I cnat make icons though, give me your email and i'll send you the page3.png file

@Lorderick: I added the descriptions to my liking, let me know if I should change any
    Thank you Very much!!!!

[email protected]

Dont for get the underscore (_) in between.
    Just in case you cant see it
    Last edited by Bigcityballa; 2010-01-09 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-01-09 10:51 PM
    It is perfect! Thank you very much!!!! I will click on the thank you button for you as well.

I need help. Does anybody have big icon for Bookworm, small icon for Collapse and Yahoo! Messenger?

Thank you!
    Last edited by lorderick70; 2010-01-10 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-01-10 02:06 AM
    It is perfect! Thank you very much!!!! I will click on the thank you button for you as well.

I need help. Does anybody have big icon for Bookworm, small icon for Collapse and Yahoo! Messenger?

Thank you!
    i have yahoo messenger..

Hey guys i want weather icon for my dock replacing the phone icon

and i want white icons for doodle jump and NFS shift
    Attached Images [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-yahoot.png 
    2010-01-10 11:29 AM
    Hi all, just finished installing this theme and got it mostly to how I want it.

A few requests and questions please?

1. Has there been any solution to Stacks yet?

2. Can I request the following icons please? I've attached the stock ones

- Earthcomber
    - SplashID
    - ColorSplash
    - Camera Genius
    - Slider Calculator
    - Rowmote
    - Sims 3
    and a large image for Crosswords
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-images-7.jpeg  
    Attached Images [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-images-2.jpeg [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-images-3.jpeg [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-images-4.jpeg [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-images-5.jpeg [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-images-6.jpeg [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-images-8.jpeg 
    Last edited by WannaApple?; 2010-01-10 at 05:19 PM.
    2010-01-10 05:00 PM
    i have yahoo messenger..

Thanks Simer!
    2010-01-10 06:13 PM
    Hi all,

glad to see that this thread is still alive after all these while! I have a minor cosmetic problem here hope someone can help me with this. biteSMS has a recent update for me and now it has a horizontal popup. However, the horizontal popup doesnt have the proper themed background. Does any1 know how I can correct that? Am attaching two picture to explain what I'm talking about. Thanks for any help!
    same thing or the new irealsms 3.0
    2010-01-10 08:48 PM
    Dude how do you get that clock on your springboard? I really want it and I've been searching all over google and can't find ****. Please help. Thanks

Can someone please tell me how to get the clock on the springboard?!
    Last edited by tylerg69; 2010-01-10 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-01-10 10:08 PM
    Dude how do you get that clock on your springboard? I really want it and I've been searching all over google and can't find ****. Please help. Thanks

Can someone please tell me how to get the clock on the springboard?!
    Tyler, please share the info with me once you get it. I'll appreciate it. Thanks.

I found a different Weather/Clock widget thanks to littleboy. I DO NOT take credit for the widget. The widget was done by iphoniac and you can get others here: Weather Widgets by iphoniac. The only thing I did was edit it to fit the theme. I couldn't figure out how to fix the date issue, but this one doesn't have that problem. The day changes when it suppose to.

The widget is very easy to setup. It doesn't display the city, but there is no need to to adjust anything (unless you want to. ). The only thing that needs to be done is to edit the configureMe.js file to reflect your location and that's it. Here's what it looks like.

Also here is a neat little thing that littleboy showed me. This neat thing adds a scrolling text to the SpringBoard. It can be edited to say whatever you want. I thought it was neat and something different. This is what I did with it. Thanks to LEXS1411 for the scrolling text.

It just says, "iTj's iPhone 2G 8GB Jailbroken Firmware 3.0" as an example.

Here are both of them, but I DO NOT take credit for either of them. Thanks to iphoniac and LEXS1411.
    I don;t know much about moding. Please advise on how to install this weather/clock widget. Thank you!
    Last edited by lorderick70; 2010-01-11 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-01-11 03:06 AM
    hows it going guys this is my first post on here so go easy lol. i love this theme and have been messing with it all day. i got everythings working except the apps media games boxes on the top. i cant get them to switch pages. and i also cant get the date and weather icon above the dock. if you can help me out i would really apriciate it. this theme takes the boring icon pages and makes it beautiful.

basically i just need a little more explaining of steps 3 and 4..my theme is fully working except i cant use the tabs

Okay i figured out how to get it working( At least i think its working)

Before you begin make sure you have all this installed via Cydia.
    5 collum springboard
    5 row dock
    5Irows Index of /
    blanknull Apple-News.fr
    Categories(Optional)
    Any type of searcher or application launcher(Opptional)
    WinterBoard
    Wb Weather widget(if you want a weather widget)
    Spring Jumps
    Milk SbSettings theme
    OpenSSH
    68 Blanks(They are provided in my Repack)

1. Download the repacked theme i have here and unzip it.

2. Hide all other icons or Put all your apps into your categories Folders except for
    Text,
    Camera,
    Maps,
    Cydia,
    Phone,
    Safari,
    Mail,
    Cycorder,
    Youtube,
    iPod,
    Photos,
    IM Client,
    App Store,
    Facebook,
    Winterboard,
    Apps Folder,
    Let's Golf,
    Crash Kart,
    Tetris,
    Pocket God,
    Games Folder

3. Place all the files in the Blank Folder into /var/mobile/Library/WebClips

4.Copy the files in SpringJumps/SpringJumps0/ to the Applications Folder, and arrange them according to the picture below.

Once done, repeat the step for another 3 more times for the other SpringJump Folders.

4.Copy White Apple 1.0 into /Library/Themes

5.Open WinterBoard and apply White Apple 1.0

6.Download Clock.zip from here

and place the two files

7.Respring and you're Done!

Credits:
    Me for some minor editing here and there and guide writing(i think)
    Reeco for the original concept of iNav
    Littleboy683 for creating this version of it.
    Creator of iNav milk
    8lias
    DCP
    Creator of MacUI theme
    The creator of the milkxl theme and the milk sbsettings theme.
    Spring Jumps Mod (alertrenegade mod)
    Creator of White Keyboard Mod on Cydia
    Creator of the white notes and apple loader on Cydia
    iliveforbball for the images here

Please press the Thanks button if my guide helped you to get this theme on your phone and to show that my work is appreciated.
    Last edited by JoeCentra; 2010-01-11 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-01-11 06:26 AM
    same thing or the new irealsms 3.0
    Hi, Im not sure if we're on the same page. I dun need an alternative to biteSMS. Just need to know if there are any way in which I can themed the horizontal popup text with the same greyish background as how the vertical popup text look like.
    2010-01-11 09:16 AM

2010-01-11 01:20 PM
    guys is anyone of you having trouble watching videos on the m.youtube.com site?

I used to be able to do it but eversince I installed the theme (or so it seems) I can browse the site, but not watch any videos on it....
    2010-01-11 03:15 PM
    Tyler, please share the info with me once you get it. I'll appreciate it. Thanks.

I don;t know much about moding. Please advise on how to install this weather/clock widget. Thank you!
    Never mind. I was able to figure it out and this is what it looks like now. Thanks to iTJ for sharing the file here.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0145.png  
    2010-01-11 06:16 PM
    guys is anyone of you having trouble watching videos on the m.youtube.com site?

I used to be able to do it but eversince I installed the theme (or so it seems) I can browse the site, but not watch any videos on it....
    Tattoo69, mine is fine. I just tested it now.
    2010-01-11 06:19 PM
    Just figured it out, i put youtube inside a category folder. Turns out youtube needs to be in the sprongboard for the mobile site to work
    2010-01-11 07:18 PM
    Hi guys i finally made white apple theme for my itouch..........

All credit goes to littleboy , ITJ, Tattoo69 and whoever helped me.

Tell me if you like it or not........

Here is the download link

2shared - download White Apple for itouch .theme.zip
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0294.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0295.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0296.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0297.png  
    Last edited by Simer; 2010-01-11 at 08:40 PM.
    2010-01-11 08:37 PM
3,576 ... 70120160168169170171172 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD