Not sure if you mean the Sprigjump App icon or the page icons, but if you mean the Springjump App icon then you need to add that to one of your Categories folders to remove it from any screen & if you mean the Springjump Page icons then replace them with the Invisible Icon that littleboy enclosed within the theme folder.

Hope that's what ya mean..

i meant replace with invisible icon, but im still lost on what to do with the enclosed springjumps.

nevermind..got it! lol thanks.
    Last edited by jayteez; 2009-04-14 at 07:08 AM.
    2009-04-14 07:00 AM
    Sup guys.. I got a question. I have my weather widget set above the dock, but its behind the wallpaper so i cant see it. Anyone have an idea how i can put it on top of the homescreen wallpaper?? Thanks.

I would also love the answer to this question. Ive wanted to put a weather/calendar widget on my mod since the day the theme came out. Mine widget stays behind also. doesnt seem to be a simple solution.
    2009-04-14 09:21 AM
    For everyone that wanted the Darker Modded one i have. Here's a link.. ive upgraded to 3.0 Firmware so im done with theme's for a bit.. lol

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    2009-04-14 09:26 AM
    Od dear so sorry to hear this and I bet ya pissed..

Attached as requested..

Could I please request the Large iMac icon as love it?..

Not sure I understand how these are any different sorry and how they actually highlight as such when pressed? Can you explain a little better please?

Your pics attached here too..
    Thanks alot Scooter!
    2009-04-14 10:17 AM
    hi all, i`ve made some icons with text included, instead of springboard background with text and icon included, so u can arrange your icons wathever u want in springboard, also with 5 pages, enjoy

also there its in a "psd" file so u can make your own icon with your own text
    Last edited by denebola; 2009-04-14 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-14 04:16 PM
    I have actually photoshopped the big icons and shifted them up so that the icons will be in the middle instead at the top. E.G.

Previously Now

xxxxx xxxxx
    xOxix xxxix
    xxxix xOxix
    xxxix xxxix
    xxxxx xxxxx

If anyone wants them, i'll upload them. I'll edit the pictures on my guide on page 19 and reupload the repacked file there if you guys want it. =\
    2009-04-14 04:22 PM
    2009-04-14 04:23 PM
    [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-page4.png

[RELEASE] Apple inav mod-cydia.png

[RELEASE] Apple inav mod-ibluetooth.png

[RELEASE] Apple inav mod-page3.png

apple theme with 5 pages http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GOKBOA2U
    icons and a psd file http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HDLXXBBJ
    Last edited by denebola; 2009-04-14 at 04:33 PM.
    2009-04-14 04:26 PM
    2009-04-14 04:28 PM
    ugh, i'm really stuck on trying to put this theme on my phone.
    If anyone can please help me, my AIM is xLoGiK1
    thanks,I really want to put this on my phone.
    2009-04-14 04:34 PM
    Hi littleboy683!

ive been up all night trying to fix the theme and all i can say is this theme is amazing. can i request for wallpapers?

Page 2 – Various
    TV Forecast – What's On?
    FaceBook - Socialize and chat w/ Friends
    App Sniper - What's Free for Today?

Page 3 – Games
    Texas Hold 'Em - All IN!
    Lexitron - For Michelle...
    Parking Lot - Dude, Where's my Car?

Thanks so much.. this is all i need to complete my theme. thanks again for all your hardwork
    Last edited by patchel; 2009-04-14 at 05:23 PM.
    2009-04-14 05:16 PM
    Thanks for the theme mate, well done.
    I've noticed on my lockscreen, that "Wednesday" is spelled incorrectly. It says "Wendsay" lol
    Can this be corrected somehow?
    Cheers.

2009-04-14 06:23 PM
    As anyone got the coloured icons in a folder than i can upload cus i prefer them to the white ones lol
    2009-04-14 06:48 PM
    Thanks for the theme mate, well done.
    I've noticed on my lockscreen, that "Wednesday" is spelled incorrectly. It says "Wendsay" lol
    Can this be corrected somehow?
    Cheers.

Unzip and replace LockBackground.html in your phone with this one.
    Attached Files
    2009-04-14 07:23 PM
    I would also love the answer to this question. Ive wanted to put a weather/calendar widget on my mod since the day the theme came out. Mine widget stays behind also. doesnt seem to be a simple solution.
    I really doubt you can do anything about it. Saurik stated very clearly on his website that PageX.png is always above widget & html wallpaper. It's only behind icons.

One solution to this, you need to wipe out to transparency the status bar part of PageX.png. Then the widget will be showed through the transparent part of PageX.png.
    2009-04-14 07:37 PM
    Hi creator,

This is an awesome theme, i finally got it to work on my phone..

afew questions.. are the backgrounds always going to stay as they are?

As i have moved afew icons around and the text does not change at all...

is there a fix for this or this how it was created.

page 1:
    Calender
    Weather widget or just Weather alone would be nice
    Settings

Page 2:
    Cycorder
    Camera
    Pictures

would love a new webmessager icon.. sorry for asking so much
    Last edited by xsight; 2009-04-14 at 07:43 PM.
    2009-04-14 07:39 PM
    The "Top bar psd files and full readme.zip" file link don't work.
    2009-04-14 08:18 PM
    Hey Answer1o1, would you by chance have any blank pages without the icon descriptions on the right side?? It would make it much easier than having to photoshop over your current ones to put mine in. Just wonderin, thanks..
    2009-04-14 08:26 PM
    hi, im following the instructions that were in the re-packed theme (cant remember who posted this, but thanks) and the read me file which also has instructions in. all seems good so far, so thanks to those who posted these.

however im still at an early stage, which is where i need to;

Put the view all button that is in the categories folder into root>var>stash>applications>categories>icons

i do this, then respring the iphone, but nothing, i cant see this anywhere, what am i doing wrong? please help

thanks in advance
    2009-04-14 10:58 PM
    Does anyone know how I can replace my clock back to the default clock lockscreen? Here's a screenshot of my lockscreen.
    2009-04-15 12:25 AM
3,576 ... 1927282930313979129 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD