Cool, can I get it? So I dont have to mess with the editing.
    Thanks
    2009-04-15 06:55 PM
    Sure you can. I am gladly to send you the html file. However, I am currently @ work. I will upload it later today when I am home.
    2009-04-15 07:06 PM
    Thanks dude
    2009-04-15 07:07 PM
    hi, i recently installed this theme ive been running it for a few days with out any problems but all of a sudden when i try to lock my phone it crashes and goes into safe mode, anyone have any idea why?
    2009-04-15 07:18 PM
    ...ive been using the theme for a week now..the thing is it keep crashing..i dont know why..when it crash you need to do the whole thing again..arrange the icon..anyway i just use another theme now its not crashing anymore...solution anyone??
    2009-04-15 07:46 PM
    Scooter, someday when I get my iPhone fixed I'll need some custom pages done Just wanted to give you a heads up.
    2009-04-15 09:03 PM
    I saw this earlier today in cydia and i have been trying to get it all set up but I just cant seem to figure out how to get it done. Mainly just translating it to English. Were you able to set it up
    nah i haven't had time to try but i might try today

loving the modification of theme guys; just wondering anyone find a fix for the status bar problem, meaning the way it looks when opening other apps?
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-04-15 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-15 11:53 PM
    As for that cool french weather lockscreen the US version came out today. I already set it up goes well with the phone. All you have to edit is the "configureme2.js". Just put in your zip where it says it says ZipCity and your all set. Check it out
    2009-04-15 11:58 PM
    hi, can i make some page requests please.

page 1.
    cydia - install 3rd party apps
    ********** - hacked app store
    installer - 3rd party installer

pages 2.
    camera - Get ready to smile
    pictures - view your picture collection
    winterboard - toggle themes

page 3.
    fieldruners - tap defense style defend game
    crash - Drive yourself into 1st place
    real soccer09 - realistic football/soccer

sorry for this nooby question but what do i do with these, do i just replace the original ones?

im liking all the big icons so i dont think i wanna change them.

Also a few quick questions for scooterpig, regarding my last question about the page0 pages1 ect being at the top of each page, what am i changing to the blank icons?
    i know its in the thread somewhere but i couldnt find it using the search, probably being stupid but easier to ask!

one more to get it complete, if i wanna change the lock screen, do i just replace the picture or do i need to change something else?

also, 'my games' shortcut at the top of the screen doesnt work! any ideas why this is?

thanks in advance
    Happy to edit for you but ya have me confused because the Page numbers actually start at '0' with Home being Page0, Media Page1 etc, so other than the Games page I'm not sure what actual page you want the edits on sorry..

Scooter, someday when I get my iPhone fixed I'll need some custom pages done Just wanted to give you a heads up.
    Anytime mate, happy to help out if I can..
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 2009-04-16 at 12:42 AM.
    2009-04-16 12:30 AM
    As for that cool french weather lockscreen the US version came out today. I already set it up goes well with the phone. All you have to edit is the "configureme2.js". Just put in your zip where it says it says ZipCity and your all set. Check it out
    where is the US version? I got the french version but since I don't speak french it doesn't really work for me.

thanks!
    2009-04-16 12:56 AM
    kissnoob whats the name of the font of your clock on the lockscreen. Unless anyone knows what it is thanks
    2009-04-16 03:02 AM
    where is the US version? I got the french version but since I don't speak french it doesn't really work for me.

thanks!
    The name of the theme is "iNav-VisioN-US" and its in cydia. It is a complete 10.4MB theme. You just have to install it and strip it down to the lockackground.png, lockbackground.html, the private folder, the info.plist, the com.apple.telephony and the com.apple.springboard folders inside of the bundles folder. This is all you need.

you only need the "lprog" folders inside of the com.apple.springboard or you will have a bunch of other crap like page dots etc

and once again just edit the "configureme2.js". emphasis on "2". Edit the first line in about the 3rd paragraph........
    var ZipCity="(enter your zip OR city, state)"

Move to top of Winterboard. Here are a couple of screenshots. The current conditions(partly cloudy)flashes back and forth with your city name. The circle in the first screenshot is animated. it changes according to the current local weather. if you tap the circle it gives you the 6 day forecast in the second screenshot
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-theme-screenshots-001.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-theme-screenshots-002.png  
    Last edited by iliveforbball; 2009-04-16 at 03:55 AM.
    2009-04-16 03:40 AM
    I was talking about this lockscreen weather widget which also gives you the 6 day forecast when you tap the computer

im tryna translate to english
    2009-04-16 04:11 AM
    @Nak#57: It is Alba

@Kwan:
    The attach zip file contain wallpaper.html & wallpaper.png. Put it in white apple themes folder.

I created wallpaper.png from PageX.png. So wallpaper.png is matched completely with background of PageX.png. Therefore, you may freely erase the background of PageX.png as long as you using wallpaper.html & wallpaper.png

Rember, you need to erase to transparency the background of PageX.png (X: 0, 1, 2...). You don't need erase all, only erase the part where the date & lock locate. The PageX.png is always on top of html & wallpaper, so erasing to transparency of this part will make the date & lock of html visible.
    Attached Files
    2009-04-16 04:43 AM
    EDIT: I just took the stylesheet and icon sets from the french one and dropped in the English one. Modded the lockbackground.html the best I could. I couldn't move the am/pm to the right. Its only a problem when the current time has 4 digits(ie. 10:45 or 12:15). I didn't feel like trying to drop the current conditions text down toward the middle but Im sure it can be done. Here's a look...
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-theme-screenshots-001.png  
    Last edited by iliveforbball; 2009-04-17 at 05:57 AM.
    2009-04-16 05:22 AM
    Got it. Thanks Kissnoob
    2009-04-16 06:44 AM
    I was talking about this lockscreen weather widget which also gives you the 6 day forecast when you tap the computer

im tryna translate to english
    Csn you share this?
    2009-04-16 07:16 AM
    I'm finished with this one guys i guess it needs some tweaks here and there, tell me what ya think?

this is a mix of apple inav mod, darker apple inav mod some icons from some themes i dont remember where from, mobile pod theme, all mixed and customized into one theme by me...

credits go for all who made these themes mentioned plus me...
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE
    2009-04-16 07:17 AM
    schtozo, that looks very sexy

when your complete please upload your files

@Nak#57: It is Alba

@Kwan:
    The attach zip file contain wallpaper.html & wallpaper.png. Put it in white apple themes folder.

I created wallpaper.png from PageX.png. So wallpaper.png is matched completely with background of PageX.png. Therefore, you may freely erase the background of PageX.png as long as you using wallpaper.html & wallpaper.png

Rember, you need to erase to transparency the background of PageX.png (X: 0, 1, 2...). You don't need erase all, only erase the part where the date & lock locate. The PageX.png is always on top of html & wallpaper, so erasing to transparency of this part will make the date & lock of html visible.
    Hi kissnoob,

can you please write down simple steps on how to do this?
    I get the basics of what your saying but can't input exactly what your trying to get us to do

cheers
    Last edited by xsight; 2009-04-16 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-16 09:13 AM
    hi guys, with permission of the creator of this wonderful theme, i modded the dock icons to be hilightened when pressed, and i want to share them with ya all...

i included:
    dock.png (RapidShare: Easy Filehosting)
    phone.png (RapidShare: Easy Filehosting)
    safari.png (RapidShare: Easy Filehosting)
    mail.png (RapidShare: Easy Filehosting)

after download just ssh icons to icon folder inside theme, and dock to the theme folder as well. all three icons remain in the same position no change at all. (X phone,safari,mail X)
    I gave this a run and it did what you said it would but found a possible problem in that it won't show the badge for missed calls or mail on the icons. I changed back to littleboy's dock and badge shows up nps.

So for me not fussed with it showing when pressed as would rather see the badges for calls & mail..

Thanks though..
    2009-04-16 11:00 AM
3,576 ... 2230313233344282132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD