Happy to make the icon but need you to attach it first. Page attached as requested..[/QUOTE]

what do u mean attach it? attach what first? n i check the attachment it didnt have the page i requested.. could u please explain wat u meant .. thanks
    2009-04-21 12:15 AM
    Happy to make the icon but need you to attach it first. Page attached as requested..
    what do u mean attach it? attach what first? n i check the attachment it didnt have the page i requested.. could u please explain wat u meant .. thanks[/QUOTE]

You want an icon for something made up yet you haven't attached it for me or anyone else to work with! No offence but I'm not going to hunt down an icon for you when you are the one requesting it and should be attaching it here. As for the page you requested, what's wrong with it? It's as you requested.
    2009-04-21 12:18 AM
    Thanks Scooter

IF (BIG IF) it's not too much trouble, could you easily remove the reflections from the Phone & Apps icons?

I need to get me a copy of PhotoShop
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2009-04-21 at 12:28 AM.
    2009-04-21 12:20 AM
    what do u mean attach it? attach what first? n i check the attachment it didnt have the page i requested.. could u please explain wat u meant .. thanks
    You want an icon for something made up yet you haven't attached it for me or anyone else to work with! No offence but I'm not going to hunt down an icon for you when you are the one requesting it and should be attaching it here. As for the page you requested, what's wrong with it? It's as you requested.[/QUOTE]

oh sorry, i didnt know what u meant..im new at thsi stuff.. i have this image of a lebron james jersey. can u make this into a sportacular icon???and whwere did u attach the image i requested i couldnt find it.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-adidaslbjsj-yswingmanfront.jpg  
    2009-04-21 12:23 AM
    oh sorry, i didnt know what u meant..im new at thsi stuff.. i have this image of a lebron james jersey. can u make this into a sportacular icon???and whwere did u attach the image i requested i couldnt find it.
    I posted the Page2.png in my reply above as an attachment, just like you attached the jersey pic. Right click on it and open in new page/tab and then save.

Again ya got me confused about your icon request sorry. I still have no idea what sportacular is. Do you want this jersey as the sportacular icon and if so what size. is it for a small icon on the side or a big one in the center?
    2009-04-21 12:29 AM
    i like ur themes. but i cannot download it!!! can help??
    when i click the download link and download it.... the file is only 13KB and i trying to open it, it appears tat the file is damaged.....
    hi man! Well i just cheked that an it appears to be fine with 15k plus kb to download so i think it is all fine unless someone else is experiencing the same problem please post to let me know..
    But Any ways ill double check on that when i get home.

Thanks for using my theme. Ill keep you informed....
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE
    2009-04-21 12:34 AM
    I posted the Page2.png in my reply above as an attachment, just like you attached the jersey pic. Right click on it and open in new page/tab and then save.

Again ya got me confused about your icon request sorry. I still have no idea what sportacular is. Do you want this jersey as the sportacular icon and if so what size. is it for a small icon on the side or a big one in the center?
    ya i want this jersey as the icon for Sportacular. as the small one on the side..
    as for the page2.png its not there... there is only a picture of darth vader there .. and a file called LSOK.zip wich doesnt contain it either.. im sorry im bugging u.. im not too great with all this.. sorry :S
    2009-04-21 12:34 AM
    Can anyone help me. Im not sure what i am doing wrong here. I got the theme setup correctly, but almost everyday my winter board keep crashing. It only crash when i have the theme active. I already restore my phone and had to jailbreak it again but still keep crashing, wether everyday or every other day. Please help. Thanks
    Last edited by shizs14; 2009-04-21 at 12:48 AM.
    2009-04-21 12:42 AM
    @ shizs currently there is no fix for this but once i release it i will try to fix it. Im 99% sure its because of 5irows,5colum springboard and 5 dock icon all together at one time.

[QUOTE=Shortfry;3951371]also when i take a photo now, the pictures all come out black when i go to look at them in the pictures libary!

what the hell happened to my phone?

anyone

cheers/Quote]

This has nothing to do with the theme im pretty sure; cuz i havn't had this problem and neither has anyone else who has used this theme so it may be some other application you have installed
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-04-21 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-21 12:50 AM
    Thanks Scooter

IF (BIG IF) it's not too much trouble, could you easily remove the reflections from the Phone & Apps icons?

I need to get me a copy of PhotoShop
    Attached as requested mate..

ya i want this jersey as the icon for Sportacular. as the small one on the side..
    as for the page2.png its not there... there is only a picture of darth vader there .. and a file called LSOK.zip wich doesnt contain it either.. im sorry im bugging u.. im not too great with all this.. sorry :S
    Ok here ya go, see if this is what ya looking for..
    Attached Files
    2009-04-21 12:51 AM
    For people having crashing issues try getting rid of some apps which constantly use memory. Get rid of SBsettings and just use BossPrefs instead. Also, don't leave ssh on when it's not needed.
    2009-04-21 12:52 AM
    @littleboy683, Cool. Thanks. Its been driving me crazy trying to fine out what did i do wrong. Thanks again. I luv the theme

@LastSonOfKrypton. Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by shizs14; 2009-04-21 at 12:57 AM.
    2009-04-21 12:53 AM

i found the image ur talkin abt but if wen i try to open it in a new tab . it doenst open.. and thuis i cant save the image. can u help me out? also the zip file u put up doesnt open.
    Last edited by alirulzz; 2009-04-21 at 12:59 AM.
    2009-04-21 12:56 AM
    Can anyone else see the Page2.png and/or the zip file I posted for alirulezz please as I'm lost? I can see them no worries and just downloaded it nps and unzipped fine.
    2009-04-21 01:02 AM
    Can anyone else see the Page2.png and/or the zip file I posted for alirulezz please as I'm lost? I can see them no worries and just downloaded it nps and unzipped fine.
    im sorryy if this is quite a pain.. but can u put my files into the LSOK2.zip cause that opens perfectly for me
    sorry to bug u so much
    2009-04-21 01:05 AM
    im sorryy if this is quite a pain.. but can u put my files into the LSOK2.zip cause that opens perfectly for me
    sorry to bug u so much
    No as that's a separate file and want to keep it that way in case others would like it. PM me your e-mail address and I'll send to you that way.
    2009-04-21 01:08 AM
    still looking for someone who can help me make my own page from a few pages ago

i wanted to know if there is a special way to save the files for the Page0.png Page1.png Page2.png Page3.png
    everytime i make my own and SSH it, i end up getting a black white screen

if someone can help me it would be wonderful

if you can, if someone can do it real quick this is what ive been trying to set up

Page0 - Clock Notes Maps
    Page1 - YouTube Camera Cycorder
    Page2 - Chat Cydia Winterboard
    Page3 - iShoot BlackJack Poker
    Macbook Pro 13 inch
    24 inch iMac
    16GB iPhone 4
    2009-04-21 01:11 AM
    still looking for someone who can help me make my own page from a few pages ago

i wanted to know if there is a special way to save the files for the Page0.png Page1.png Page2.png Page3.png
    everytime i make my own and SSH it, i end up getting a black white screen

if someone can help me it would be wonderful

if you can, if someone can do it real quick this is what ive been trying to set up

Page0 - Clock Notes Maps
    Page1 - YouTube Camera Cycorder
    Page2 - Chat Cydia Winterboard
    Page3 - iShoot BlackJack Poker
    Happy to make pages for you but as written here a number of times now, you need to add descriptions you want for each app otherwise won't be done.

Have no idea what you are doing wrong with getting white pages. Open up the .png file first before trying to SSH it and check that it's all ok and then try the replacement of it. Also if you are on Windows I'd use iPhoneBrowser instead of SSH to replace files..
    2009-04-21 01:27 AM
    can u please make these images into icons. thanks a million
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-16725.jpeg  
    Attached Images [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-fs5-hockey.png 
    2009-04-21 01:33 AM
    can u please make these images into icons. thanks a million
    Here's the car one you asked for but the hockey one is already the correct file size & type so nothing needed to be done for that..
    Attached Images [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-16725.png 
    2009-04-21 01:41 AM
3,576 ... 3038394041425090140 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD