I'm looking for this apple-pic of the lockscreen, does anyone know where i can find it?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-lockscreen_inav-white-apple.jpg  
    2009-04-22 01:28 PM
    @schtozo

Whatelse to do, if i've downloaded your theme?
    well if i understood you right, now you have to ssh theme into your themes folder and then arrange it as the original one ctreated by little boy. The tutorial is the same, as my theme is only a variation of his theme.
    Same way to arrange and set.

The tutorial is on first page and it is included in littleboy's theme download.

Thanks...
    Last edited by schtozo; 2009-04-22 at 08:33 PM.
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE
    2009-04-22 08:30 PM
    its all good. Check here http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...-problems.html and see if it helps even though its for 1.1.3 if it doesn't ill try looking someplace else. But you could try googling your problem and see what comes up.
    thankyou for linking me, that helped and the problem is now fixed by a simple command using putty.
    2009-04-22 08:44 PM
    well if i understood you right, now you have to ssh theme into your themes folder and then arrange it as the original one ctreated by little boy. The tutorial is the same, as my theme is only a variation of his theme.
    Same way to arrange and set.

The tutorial is on first page and it is included in littleboy's theme download.

Thanks...
    I ssh-ed your theme, but i can't find the tutorial to install the theme right, my apps are now all over the screen...

plzz help!!! where can i find a good and easy explained tutorial, how to install Inav??
    2009-04-22 11:05 PM
    I'm looking for this apple-pic of the lockscreen, does anyone know where i can find it?
    its on deviant art somewhere if i find it ill let ya know
    2009-04-22 11:58 PM
    I ssh-ed your theme, but i can't find the tutorial to install the theme right, my apps are now all over the screen...

plzz help!!! where can i find a good and easy explained tutorial, how to install Inav??
    ok, the instalation of this theme is not simple at all if you are not familiarized with i nav i recommend you not to install this theme before you dominate instalation. Any ways start deselecting theme from winterboard so you get stock icons all around and you will be able to visualize better what is going on. Then you have to install categories, springjumps, fivelrow springboard and five column springboard from cydia. After that you have to create 2 folders in categories one called apps and the other called games. After that you have to put respective apps and games in the folders you just created. This will simplify your springboard untill i get home and make a good tutorial on how to set this theme.

Hope this helped until then....
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE
    2009-04-22 11:58 PM

instructions are in the top bar psd and full instructions zip on the mediafire download page
    2009-04-22 11:59 PM
    instructions are in the top bar psd and full instructions zip on the mediafire download page
    Okay i will download the zip-file, but what do i have to do with apps like #weather, calculator, contacts, camera, statusNotifier and winterboard?

I don't really understand this tutorial, so won't work for me
    Last edited by lucien1966; 2009-04-23 at 12:46 AM.
    2009-04-23 12:17 AM
    For anyone who might care there is a new package in cydia called "iTicker Widget" that goes pretty well with the theme. It shows you live scores form the NBA, NFL, MLB, and NHL right on your springboard. Im a huge sports fan and Ive been waiting for someone to make one that scrolls like on sports center and this is as close as it gets. It is fully customizable so you can turn off whatever sport you may not want and change the color/size/location of the font of the widget if you desire. Of course it shows up on the actual "wallpaper.png" so you have make your "pages" (page0.png, etc) transparent so it can show through. check it out if you like. Here are a couple of screenshots.....
    can you share your crash bandicoot icon please

Okay i will download the zip-file, but what do i have to do with apps like #weather, calculator, contacts, camera, statusNotifier and winterboard?

I don't really understand this tutorial, so won't work for me
    where are you getting stuck
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-04-23 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-23 01:35 AM

My new lockscreen

LittleBoy, when can we expect a "Final Version"? The only thing I'm wanting to replace is the text icon but I'd love to see the choices you put in the final.
    2009-04-23 01:38 AM
    heres the link
    Apple rainbow icon by ~semaca2005 on deviantART

My new lockscreen

LittleBoy, when can we expect a "Final Version"? The only thing I'm wanting to replace is the text icon but I'd love to see the choices you put in the final.
    hopefully by the end of this week
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-04-23 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-23 01:41 AM
    Sweet
    2009-04-23 01:47 AM
    its in the inav-Leopard theme... if u want it i can upload it for u
    yes please! that would be great.
    2009-04-23 02:09 AM
    can you share your crash bandicoot icon please

where are you getting stuck
    I tried to get inav like schtozo modded, got all the cydia apps, but don't really understand the springjumps, how to use them...and also don't really understand what you mean by favorite apps, cause most of my apps i use...

ok, the instalation of this theme is not simple at all if you are not familiarized with i nav i recommend you not to install this theme before you dominate instalation. Any ways start deselecting theme from winterboard so you get stock icons all around and you will be able to visualize better what is going on. Then you have to install categories, springjumps, fivelrow springboard and five column springboard from cydia. After that you have to create 2 folders in categories one called apps and the other called games. After that you have to put respective apps and games in the folders you just created. This will simplify your springboard untill i get home and make a good tutorial on how to set this theme.

Hope this helped until then....
    thanks schtozo, and i'm not familiar with inav...
    i did all the things you've wrote, but still i also have some other icons, like winterboard, weather, stocks, camera and icons from cydia on my springboard, so don't know what to do with them.

heres the link
    Apple rainbow icon by ~semaca2005 on deviantART

thanks littleboy, so i can make it mine bootlogo
    Last edited by lucien1966; 2009-04-23 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-23 02:18 AM
    @ iliveforbball, i downloaded it from cydia but im way unfamiliar on how to use it/customize it? can you please help?
    2009-04-23 04:06 AM
    I think im going to come out of my theming funk and use this one... every since my weather hd/vista per7ection fiasco i have been hesitant.... sigh... gorgeous theme...
    Go Ahead. Hit the Thank button... it wont bite.

Tap Tap Revenge is Gay... That is fact.

Giggidy.
    2009-04-23 05:05 AM
    Well after messing around with this them for a day, I must say it ROCKS! Huge thanks out to the creators!

I added a few additions to it:

Three extra pages for more apps, quick dial(callme), and more games so I wouldn't have to wait for catergories to load every time! Screenshots below (NO I'm certainly not an artist, but it suits my purposes)

Huge question to anyone:

Is it possible to edit the lockbackground.html to add a calendar to the top of the lock background. Nothing that is interactive, just something that shows the current month??? I really really want this, but do not want to run a widget or anything. Is it possible to add this??

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0010.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0011.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0012.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0013.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0014.png  
    2009-04-23 05:20 AM
    hey guys does anyone know where I can find the LockBackground .html I dont want the time like that any more but I cant find it please help
    2009-04-23 09:59 AM
    yes please! that would be great.
    Ok ill post it this evening...........
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd
    2009-04-23 12:50 PM
    The top bar psd download on Mediafire is showing as invalid
    2009-04-23 05:33 PM
3,576 ... 3341424344455393143 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD