This is where i am getting stuck guys. i did everything to set up the iphone correctly where im going wrong and really dont understand is the springjumps. i have them installed and in apps. i enable all of them and then turn off 0,1,2,3 and 4,5,6,7,8 i hide in poof. Then i go to white apple folder and open springjumps folder. i copy all 4 folders to var/stash/app. then i open all folders one by one and copy all shortcuts to the same location as before var/stash/app. after that i get stuck because in the direction it says to now set up phone for theme(placing blank icons and apps). so i do this thinking once im done and i enable theme in winterboard it will do the rest and set everything up with the springjumps. so when i go to look the theme looks great and i thought it was set like i said but when i go to prees anything upabove i get nothing just swipe. so i go back to springjump app thats in my apps catagories and enable 0,1,2,3 thinking it will enable those jumps and extra shortcut jumps to place but no i just get the solid 0,1,2,3 jumps that u cant hide...

PLEASE HELP ME>>> I feel so close i can see the theme. Where did i go wrong.
    2009-04-27 07:32 PM
    "Almost forgot, here's my Text icon from iNav Milk

NO, I didn't magically get a copy of Photoshop and learn it in a day. I got a copy of PaintShopPro and found out the Magic Wand thingie, REALLY IS MAGIC
    "

What are you using for your dock icons to match that text icon?
    I would really like a Phone, Safari, and mail dock icons to match your text icon.
    Thanks[/QUOTE]

I'm still using the stock dock that LittleBoy provided. I think it still jives well.
    2009-04-27 08:38 PM
    can i have a big icon for photo?
    i use the stock one, and is too big.
    thanks
    2009-04-27 08:55 PM
    Can someone make a view all button that says "Settings"? I tried to do it myself but the psd wouldnt let me delete the text.
    2009-04-27 09:15 PM
    This is where i am getting stuck guys. i did everything to set up the iphone correctly where im going wrong and really dont understand is the springjumps. i have them installed and in apps. i enable all of them and then turn off 0,1,2,3 and 4,5,6,7,8 i hide in poof. Then i go to white apple folder and open springjumps folder. i copy all 4 folders to var/stash/app. then i open all folders one by one and copy all shortcuts to the same location as before var/stash/app. after that i get stuck because in the direction it says to now set up phone for theme(placing blank icons and apps). so i do this thinking once im done and i enable theme in winterboard it will do the rest and set everything up with the springjumps. so when i go to look the theme looks great and i thought it was set like i said but when i go to prees anything upabove i get nothing just swipe. so i go back to springjump app thats in my apps catagories and enable 0,1,2,3 thinking it will enable those jumps and extra shortcut jumps to place but no i just get the solid 0,1,2,3 jumps that u cant hide...

Please help........... I have all these springjumps and shortcuts in my phone.... What do i do...
    2009-04-27 09:50 PM
    OK, Superman. What do you think?
    2009-04-28 12:11 AM
    here's a page request

home - myspace, facebook, cydia
    media - myCinema, youtube, pictures
    various - BeatMaker, installou s, winterboard
    games - imob, hell's kitchen, gameboy

some of these may have you make new icons for them
    thank you!
    Please provide your requested icons as previously stated.

make sure you set up this theme first with it off, moving the icons around as desired as it's easier to see. With regards to to the Sprigjump icons make sure they are up the top of each page order 0-4 etc. Then replace those springjump icons with the invisible one provided in the theme. turn theme on in WB and you should be right. The most important bit though is making sure all 16 Springjump folders provided in the thtme are in correct folder.

can i have a big icon for photo?
    i use the stock one, and is too big.
    thanks
    Do you have a specific icon in mind as happy to make for you but dunno which one you looking for?
    2009-04-28 01:31 AM
    Var/stash/app is the corect folder to put the springjumps and the shortcuts right? this is what the torturial stated.??? I still dont get it. I take all these folders and i put them there but there not on my springboard.??? Why did i have to install springjumps if i can never turn 0,1,2,3 back on how do i get them to work. You stated to put the springjumps on everypage and im saying i know that i cant get all the springjumps to show on springboard.????? I see them when i shh into phone cause there in my apps but dont showup. when i enable them thru springjumps i only get 0,1,2,3 that i originally turned off before i started all this..???? how do i get these SB to show up now that i have them installed. i have the 4 folders(springjumps) installed and then i have all the shortcuts that were in eachfolder installed into var/stash/APP...
    2009-04-28 01:55 AM
    Var/stash/app is the corect folder to put the springjumps and the shortcuts right? this is what the torturial stated.??? I still dont get it. I take all these folders and i put them there but there not on my springboard.??? Why did i have to install springjumps if i can never turn 0,1,2,3 back on how do i get them to work. You stated to put the springjumps on everypage and im saying i know that i cant get all the springjumps to show on springboard.????? I see them when i shh into phone cause there in my apps but dont showup. when i enable them thru springjumps i only get 0,1,2,3 that i originally turned off before i started all this..???? how do i get these SB to show up now that i have them installed. i have the 4 folders(springjumps) installed and then i have all the shortcuts that were in eachfolder installed into var/stash/APP...
    You have me confused as you talk about them being there but then hiding them. You don't hide the Springjumps 0-4. I actually deleted 5-8 folders form the Springjump App but that's your call.

You need to make sure that the 16 folders called - _shortcut0_0.app onwards to _shortcut0_3.app are the folders actually in var/stash/applications. Once these folders are in there they should all show up on the springboard and a total of 16 all up, being 4 x each of 0-4.

You don't hide these at all and it's these icons you need to replace with the invisible icon, once you have them set in the right place.

Does that make sense?
    2009-04-28 02:00 AM
    Please provide your requested icons as previously stated.

make sure you set up this theme first with it off, moving the icons around as desired as it's easier to see. With regards to to the Sprigjump icons make sure they are up the top of each page order 0-4 etc. Then replace those springjump icons with the invisible one provided in the theme. turn theme on in WB and you should be right. The most important bit though is making sure all 16 Springjump folders provided in the thtme are in correct folder.

Do you have a specific icon in mind as happy to make for you but dunno which one you looking for?
    myCinema, in stallous, hell's kitchen, gameboy
    2009-04-28 02:14 AM
    Hey Kwan, how did you get the temperature up top by your battery? is it somethin off of cydia? and the date and time above your dock too? thanks alot
    2009-04-28 02:22 AM
    myCinema, in stallous, hell's kitchen, gameboy
    Still don't see any icons attached and you also need to write what descriptions you want for each app for each page.
    2009-04-28 02:26 AM
    those folders are in Var/stash/app. With the regular springjumpfolders 0 to 3. I opened whites folder than the springjumps folder. in that folder was 4 folder 0 to 3. i installed those folders in var/stash/app. then i went in each folder seperatly and installed shortcuts 0to3 in var/stash/app. I did this to all the folders. At the end i went to my iphone not rebooting or anything to set up theme after i made blanks by iblanks. Thres no springjumps. no shortcuts anything. when i was installing the springjumps in var/stash/app i had springjumps 0 to 3 off because of tutorial said to. should i have not had them turned off 0 to 3 while installing shortcuts to var/stash/app.??? Should i have put all those folders in or just the shortcuts>?? I cant delete them either???? dunno why but it wont let me. i use fugu.????

What is the app in cydia called where i can shh on my iphone and maybe delete folders thru there???
    OK I think I can see where ya going wrong. No need to turn anything off other than 4-8 for Springjump, that's it, leave the rest on.

I think your problem is that you've put the Springjump folders in, but not the right ones. Put the _shortcut folders into var/stash/applications, so a total of 16 folders all up into there, that's it. Respring and they should all show up on springboard.
    2009-04-28 02:32 AM
    You have me confused as you talk about them being there but then hiding them. You don't hide the Springjumps 0-4. I actually deleted 5-8 folders form the Springjump App but that's your call.

You need to make sure that the 16 folders called - _shortcut0_0.app onwards to _shortcut0_3.app are the folders actually in var/stash/applications. Once these folders are in there they should all show up on the springboard and a total of 16 all up, being 4 x each of 0-4.

You don't hide these at all and it's these icons you need to replace with the invisible icon, once you have them set in the right place.

Does that make sense?
    those folders are in Var/stash/app. With the regular springjumpfolders 0 to 3. I opened whites folder than the springjumps folder. in that folder was 4 folder 0 to 3. i installed those folders in var/stash/app. then i went in each folder seperatly and installed shortcuts 0to3 in var/stash/app. I did this to all the folders. At the end i went to my iphone not rebooting or anything to set up theme after i made blanks by iblanks. Thres no springjumps. no shortcuts anything. when i was installing the springjumps in var/stash/app i had springjumps 0 to 3 off because of tutorial said to. should i have not had them turned off 0 to 3 while installing shortcuts to var/stash/app.??? Should i have put all those folders in or just the shortcuts>?? I cant delete them either???? dunno why but it wont let me. i use fugu.????

What is the app in cydia called where i can shh on my iphone and maybe delete folders thru there???
    Last edited by coachballfirm; 2009-04-28 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-28 02:33 AM
    For some reason it didn't reply as I wrote a new post and has added my reply into post above, so read above, sorry not my fault..
    2009-04-28 02:33 AM
    Still don't see any icons attached and you also need to write what descriptions you want for each app for each page.
    In stallous - Search & download cracked apps
    iMob Online - Online MMORPG to be the best mob
    Hell's Kitchen - Put your cooking skills to the test for perfection
    Game Boy - Play classic Game Boy games with this emulator
    myCinema - Search & download the hottest movies around

its wouldn't let me upload imob, heells kitchen, or in stallous icons. i hope this what you mean by icon attachments
    Attached Images [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-game-boy.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-mycinema.png 
    2009-04-28 02:46 AM
    @ scooterpig, do you mind if you can make a new game icon? well not really make, but u get the point ha. can you please get the default "text" icon which is the iMac and get rid of the "tap to text" and make it reflective please. i have the game fieldrunenrs as my "big icon" game and it doesnt make sense to have a car racing for the fieldrunners game haha. Or is it possible to have the little fieldrunners dude inside the iMac replacing the car? if not, its fine. Thanks so much once again.
    2009-04-28 02:50 AM
    Freaking sweet. I wouldn't mind that dock or icons. I'm guessing those are icons over a transparent dock? Mind packaging them up for me??

Can someone tell me the name of the 6 day weather lockscreen widget? I'm pretty sure it comes from the Apple-News.fr repo.
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2009-04-28 at 03:13 AM.
    2009-04-28 03:05 AM
    OK I think I can see where ya going wrong. No need to turn anything off other than 4-8 for Springjump, that's it, leave the rest on.

I think your problem is that you've put the Springjump folders in, but not the right ones. Put the _shortcut folders into var/stash/applications, so a total of 16 folders all up into there, that's it. Respring and they should all show up on springboard.
    That makes total sense now. Now all i have to do is delete the other folders i installed. While i am trying to do this i have my theme all set up already. What i am going to do is go into var/stash/app and delete the extra SJ folders i have and not the SJ shortcuts. Then respring and they should all appear. right?

Whats the name of the app in cydia where i can edit thru the iphone like shhing????
    Last edited by coachballfirm; 2009-04-28 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-28 03:11 AM
    That makes total sense now. Now all i have to do is delete the other folders i installed. While i am trying to do this i have my theme all set up already. What i am going to do is go into var/stash/app and delete the extra SJ folders i have and not the SJ shortcuts. Then respring and they should all appear. right?

Whats the name of the app in cydia where i can edit thru the iphone like shhing????
    Yep once you have the 16 _shortcut folders & respring they will show up then correct..

If you are on Windows use iPhone Browser but you still need to SSH to upload is all..

In stallous - Search & download cracked apps
    iMob Online - Online MMORPG to be the best mob
    Hell's Kitchen - Put your cooking skills to the test for perfection
    Game Boy - Play classic Game Boy games with this emulator
    myCinema - Search & download the hottest movies around

its wouldn't let me upload imob, heells kitchen, or in stallous icons. i hope this what you mean by icon attachments
    Attached as requested..

@ scooterpig, do you mind if you can make a new game icon? well not really make, but u get the point ha. can you please get the default "text" icon which is the iMac and get rid of the "tap to text" and make it reflective please. i have the game fieldrunenrs as my "big icon" game and it doesnt make sense to have a car racing for the fieldrunners game haha. Or is it possible to have the little fieldrunners dude inside the iMac replacing the car? if not, its fine. Thanks so much once again.
    Happy to do it for ya mate if I can but ya got me confused. Which game icon would you like and I take it you want it as a big icon?

Is it 2 icon requests cause you also mention the text icon?

For anyone having problems seeing attached files, clear your cache and refresh your page and they will then show up..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 2009-04-28 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-28 03:40 AM
3,576 ... 3846474849505898148 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD