no there different packages but its called FiveIrows from the touch-mania source im not exactly sure if its needed but i used it when i set up my theme so yea.

Really sorry about the confusing readme guys and if you guys have photoshop just use the wallpaper.psd and change the name of aim to what app you have takes like 1 minute.
    2009-04-08 04:21 AM
    what is blank null i cant find it on cydia ... also you have a link for inav milk sbsettings??
    2009-04-08 04:22 AM
    i give up haha, after re-looking over the theme a few times i dont want to bother setting it up. it looks awesome, but with spring jumps, and making each page 5x5 (which is a little glitchy sometimes), its not worth the trouble. Amazing theme, but you might want to redo it simpler
    2009-04-08 04:26 AM
    blank null makes it so that when you click on the blank webclips the internet doest open up Source is: apple.news.fr/repo and milk sb settings is from same source.

YOU CAN FIND THIS SOURCE AND THE TOUCH MANIA SOURCE on the homepage of cydia just tap on more sources
    2009-04-08 04:29 AM
    using ********** to download those 3 games might as well lol
    2009-04-08 04:30 AM
    i give up haha, after re-looking over the theme a few times i dont want to bother setting it up. it looks awesome, but with spring jumps, and making each page 5x5 (which is a little glitchy sometimes), its not worth the trouble. Amazing theme, but you might want to redo it simpler
    5x5 has been working fine for me. But i totally understand what your saying, im pretty sure you won't be the only feeling this way after they try to install this theme. I will eventually make a better guide with screenshots for everything when I get time, if you ever felt like trying again haha
    2009-04-08 04:31 AM
    5x5 has been working fine for me. But i totally understand what your saying, im pretty sure you won't be the only feeling this way after they try to install this theme. I will eventually make a better guide with screenshots for everything when I get time, if you ever felt like trying again haha
    can you whip me up a bank of america icon real qick i see you got achase one
    2009-04-08 04:43 AM
    no there different packages but its called FiveIrows from the touch-mania source im not exactly sure if its needed but i used it when i set up my theme so yea.

Really sorry about the confusing readme guys and if you guys have photoshop just use the wallpaper.psd and change the name of aim to what app you have takes like 1 minute.
    Oh really? Wow. New one on me. I'll figure out if it's needed soon enough. You shouldn't have picked such expensive App Store games for your wallpaper

can you whip me up a bank of america icon real qick i see you got achase one
    Just rename the Chase icon to BofA. Chances are I won't use half the icons supplied to I'll just rename appropriately
    2009-04-08 04:50 AM
    the side white icons come from here MacThemes Forum / [Theme] MILK XL 1.1 (Updated) i just resized them to 50x50 so you can check there and see if they have the icon your looking for.
    If you have wallpaper request such has changing the name of an app/description on a wallpaper will be taking those request in a couple days
    2009-04-08 04:52 AM
    If you have wallpaper request such has changing the name of an app/description on a wallpaper will be taking those request in a couple days
    Yep. Not spending $20 on Games Hangman, Topple, and any other free game I might enjoy (not much of an iPhone gamer)

Bet you weren't expecting a request that quick

FYI to everyone, it's best to choose different icons for the 3 app folders until you get positioning right so you know which is which.
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2009-04-08 at 04:56 AM.
    2009-04-08 04:54 AM
    the side white icons come from here MacThemes Forum / [Theme] MILK XL 1.1 (Updated) i just resized them to 50x50 so you can check there and see if they have the icon your looking for.
    hey littleboy, slowly but surely im modding the theme myself, (without springjumps though because frankly i have no clue what to do with the ones you included, if you could explain in detail that would be great), but the one thing i am just unable to do myself is the dock (im using paint.net, not photoshop.)

if you could make a dock with the phone icon replaced with an instalous icon that would be great

EDIT: could you also take that texting icon and have it say cydia in the middle instead of tap to text? Thanks!
    Last edited by fubit86; 2009-04-08 at 05:05 AM.
    2009-04-08 05:00 AM
    Yep. Not spending $20 on Games Hangman, Topple, and any other free game I might enjoy (not much of an iPhone gamer)

FYI to everyone, it's best to choose different icons for the 3 app folders until you get positioning right so you know which is which.
    still confused on what to do
    2009-04-08 05:01 AM

Whoever said I "bought" these games but that's a whole another topic.
    2009-04-08 05:03 AM
    i cant dl realsoccer for some reason all the links are broken and is crash crash bandicoot?
    2009-04-08 05:09 AM
    Littleboy, are my request too much or....I thought it might be easier this way if I just mod most of it myself, save you some work.
    2009-04-08 05:13 AM
    hey littleboy, slowly but surely im modding the theme myself, (without springjumps though because frankly i have no clue what to do with the ones you included, if you could explain in detail that would be great), but the one thing i am just unable to do myself is the dock (im using paint.net, not photoshop.)

if you could make a dock with the phone icon replaced with an instalous icon that would be great

EDIT: could you also take that texting icon and have it say cydia in the middle instead of tap to text? Thanks!
    For spring jumps copy all 4 of those folders into var/stash/applications

then open each folder and copy all those folders into var/stash/applications

hope this helped

dock attached this is the best i could do until iDCP sends me the cleaner psd file
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-dock.png  
    2009-04-08 05:16 AM
    For spring jumps copy all 4 of those folders into var/stash/applications

then open each folder and copy all those folders into var/stash/applications

hope this helped

dock attached this is the best i could do until iDCP sends me the cleaner psd file
    nothing attached?
    2009-04-08 05:17 AM
    i cant dl realsoccer for some reason all the links are broken and is crash crash bandicoot?
    Yeah crash bandicoot, and you guys don't have to download all the apps I have just tell me which apps you want on which page with the little description you want and ill whip it up for ya

nothing attached?
    it shows for me try refreshing it or waiting a couple minutes cuz i just posted it
    and do you understand the spring jumps now
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-04-08 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-08 05:19 AM
    Yeah crash bandicoot, and you guys don't have to download all the apps I have just tell me which apps you want on which page with the little description you want and ill whip it up for ya

it shows for me try refreshing it or waiting a couple minutes cuz i just posted it
    the dock wasnt attached fyi, and also what font did you use for the black text above the gray text and what font was the gray text as well
    2009-04-08 05:20 AM

its fine i still dont know how to set it up though lol
    2009-04-08 05:21 AM
3,576 ... 456781656106 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD