it would keep all your cydia packages but cydia would still crash even if you did that. I tried it before, but the link i posted before worked for me and alot of other people... Heres a link with a full explanation if you need Cydia Crashes When Loading Tech Chronicle

but basically all you gotta do is Delete the contents of the /var/lib/apt/lists folder (except for the folder called “partial”) through SSH.
    2009-05-08 03:18 AM
    it would keep all your cydia packages but cydia would still crash even if you did that. I tried it before, but the link i posted before worked for me and alot of other people... Heres a link with a full explanation if you need Cydia Crashes When Loading Tech Chronicle

but basically all you gotta do is Delete the contents of the /var/lib/apt/lists folder (except for the folder called “partial”) through SSH.
    Littleboy,
    I tried that, but still doesnt work.
    2009-05-08 03:24 AM
    I carnt find it now, if i rememebr he had them lower than the blanks, just above the dock i think
    Are you talking about this post http://www.modmyi.com/forums/4065681-post1079.html

if so its like scooterpig said its just a matter for adding more blanks so the icons fit in that row right above the dock

Littleboy,
    I tried that, but still doesnt work.
    oh well then i don't know... That's what i did and it worked, i guess you could try googling and see what comes up
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-05-08 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-08 03:28 AM
    I'm going to wait for a Rockapp update. I remember doing one around the same time.

Edit: The OCD in me decided to restore.
    Last edited by kwan; 2009-05-08 at 05:37 AM.
    2009-05-08 03:33 AM
    Can someone make me an icon for wolfenstein 3d lite for one of my featured games.
    2009-05-08 05:46 AM
    Can someone make me an icon for wolfenstein 3d lite for one of my featured games.
    A simple quick Google would've found you this..

If you want White Apple style then littleboy will have to help you there.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-423706.png 
    Last edited by Scooterpig; 2009-05-08 at 06:14 AM.
    2009-05-08 05:53 AM
    Yeah I need the same style to match the rest of the theme.Littleboy help me
    Also,still having the weather widget issue. I have the imilkweather.en installed just like it said to,I have it above White apple in winterboard,and it turned on,but yet it still doesnt show up.
    Last edited by Airedale1; 2009-05-08 at 06:22 AM.
    2009-05-08 06:16 AM
    I'm going to wait for a Rockapp update. I remember doing one around the same time.

Edit: The OCD in me decided to restore.
    Kwan, how do you add the temperature on top of your SB beside the battery?
    Last edited by Binibini; 2009-05-08 at 07:08 AM.
    2009-05-08 06:40 AM
    Use Live Weather icon app. Under Settings-->Weather icon-->enable status bar temp
    2009-05-08 02:25 PM
    hi guys

can someone make me an assasin's creed and metal gear solid touch icon in the same style as all the other icons in this theme that go at the side of the big icons. thanx
    2009-05-08 08:03 PM
    Use Live Weather icon app. Under Settings-->Weather icon-->enable status bar temp
    Hi Kwan,

Do you still having this springboard-crash-issue? Cause I have the same problem, I thought it came when i installed the springjumps-update but also after the springjumps-fix my springboard keeps on crashing all the time..
    2009-05-08 09:42 PM
    I ended up restoring to factory because of inability to use Cydia. Tried all the usual fixes without success. After a long road to recovery, I have the theme and most of my apps up and running.
    I havent had any crash to safe mode (yet).
    2009-05-08 10:22 PM
    Just got this first iNav theme on white apple installed. However Encountered some prob on how to change the search applications to setting and also how i make it so that i am able click on the setting on which every page im on.

Another issues listed bellow is reguarding the lockscreen.info fr. schtozo

here is the lockscreen info extension i am using for every one that wants to enjoy it.

once again, i didnot make this extension so the credits go for who invented it. props to him

here are the instructions to set it

first, you have to download the lockscreen info from this cydia source:
    david.ashman.com/beta/

second, ssh the folder i attached here after you unzip it to your stash/themes directory

third, go to: root/user/library/preferences/com.ashman.lockinfo.plist and enable scrolling by setting it to true.

fourth, go to the theme you just sshed into themes folder. that would be lockinfo matteUI and then open the private folder and then settings.js

fifth, in settings.js change the name of city, country you live in to get the weather in yours.
    that would be where it says Miami, FL. change to your location.

sixth, you can change number of sms, calendar and missed calls to show on lockscreen from the same settings.js. just follow instructions inside the file.

very important to know that whenever you respring your iphone the lockscreen info will disappear. i think this is a bug. the fix is to go to winterboard, uncheck then check again the lockinfo matteUI

good luck and let me know anything...

I've followed the abv instructions and aft restring, only the weather is being displayed just like the picture abv. Meaning no sms, missed call, calender or mail shown.

One last thing is may i request from Schtozo
    Background image --->
    Lockscreen image ----> .

Thanks in advance for anyone who could help me in anycase.
    Last edited by Erriku Saki; 2009-05-09 at 03:41 AM.
    2009-05-09 02:06 AM
    Need a wolfenstein 3d lite icon,Yeah I need the same style to match the rest of the theme,the little grey icons on the right.Littleboy help me
    Also,still having the weather widget issue. I have the imilkweather.en installed just like it said to,I have it above White apple in winterboard,and it turned on,but yet it still doesnt show up.
    2009-05-09 07:14 AM

Made a set of Transparent images. Haven't had a chance to test the other bars out like Missed Calls, VMail, ect... So if someone could post screenshots of them that'd be awesome!

Download Link

Place into LockInfo Matte UI/Private and overwrite the original 'imgs' folder
    2009-05-09 03:35 PM
    icon request should be coming soon just be patient cuz im also trying to package up the final theme this weekend, no promises though
    2009-05-09 04:49 PM
    for lucien.

replace old files with these new ones.

hope this works
    it works, thanks alot
    2009-05-09 05:32 PM
    So guys can anyone help me out?

dont no if u remember, but i requested a metal gear solid touch icon and an assassins creed icon. these both need to fit my custom wallpaper and be in the same style as all the other icons and pages.thanx 2 any1 that help!
    2009-05-09 06:26 PM
    Just started using this theme so far I like it. What is the name of the Weather thing everyone is using on the lockscreen?

Heres a SS of what Ive got so far. Love the theme so far!! Thanks
    2009-05-09 08:14 PM
    icons attached as requested by people. I dont know how to make these icons but my friend does so i guess you guys can use my crappy ones for now until he makes better ones.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-solid-touch.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-woflstein.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-creed.png 
    2009-05-09 09:18 PM
3,576 ... 1151596061626371111161 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD