For anyone having trouble with the extra springjumps not showing up, I got them to show up by doing the following...
    1. Went into categories and created the Apps folder and when I was going to add apps into the folder I noticed that all of the springjumps showed up as being on the phone and able to be placed in the newly created folder I created in Categories.
    2. Exited Categories (without putting anything in my new Apps folder) exiting caused a respring and then all of my spring jumps showed up.

I working on my own theme and need extra springjumps of 5, 6, 7, and 8, so I had to install those as well and had the same issue of them not showing up until I went back into categories and created a new folder causing another respring. Then the new springjumps showed up.

I know this is a wierd way to get it to work, but I thought I'd share and maybe it will help someone else.

Let me know if anyone else uses this "method" and hit the thanks button if I helped you out.
    Last edited by wfansl01; 2009-05-13 at 11:33 AM.
    Moddin' till the sun comes up
    2009-05-12 01:04 AM
    For anyone having trouble with the extra springjumps showing up, I got them to show up by doing the following...
    1. Went into categories and created the Apps folder and when I was going to add apps into the folder I noticed that all of the springjumps showed up as being on the phone and able to be placed in the newly created folder I created in Categories.
    2. Exited Categories (without putting anything in my new Apps folder) exiting caused a respring and then all of my spring jumps showed up.

I working on my own theme and need extra springjumps of 5, 6, 7, and 8, so I had to install those as well and had the same issue of them not showing up until I went back into categories and created a new folder causing another respring. Then the new springjumps showed up.

I know this is a wierd way to get it to work, but I thought I'd share and maybe it will help someone else.

Let me know if anyone else uses this "method" and hit the thanks button if I helped you out.
    You weren't supposed to add the root SpringJumps folder (IE the folder that said SpringJumpsX) you were only supposed to add the subfolders (IE SpringJumpsX_X) that's why you had trouble.
    2009-05-12 01:57 AM
    Anyone notice improved memory after FIve ROws update?
    2009-05-12 02:05 AM
    You weren't supposed to add the root SpringJumps folder (IE the folder that said SpringJumpsX) you were only supposed to add the subfolders (IE SpringJumpsX_X) that's why you had trouble.
    Actually I did it both ways (the way you described first and then the "wrong way")in an attempt to get it right, but no luck with either method. I am pretty new to all of this so undoubtedly I may have done something else wrong. Just thought my accidently discovered solution may help out a fellow newb.
    Moddin' till the sun comes up
    2009-05-12 02:10 AM
    does anyone have the beejive icon for the white theme? if so, can you post a download link (=

i wasn't able to find it anywhere and ive seen the icon on most "various" pages.

thanks again littleboy, def the best theme made so far. this isn't going off my phone unless i upgrade to final.

thanks. hopefully someone could post a link for the beejive icon . =D
    Here is beejive (beejive is on the 3rd post) and some more. I dont take credit for these you can find these icons over a macthemes2.net. The icons that are shifted up are the reflected ones
    Attached Images [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-aim.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-aim_mirror.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-aolradio.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-aolradio_mirror.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-crashkart.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-crashkart_mirror.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-cross.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-cross_mirror.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-flixster.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-flixster_mirror.png 
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-05-12 at 03:02 AM.
    2009-05-12 02:56 AM
    more icons
    Attached Images [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-fml.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-fml_mirror.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-fring.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-fring_mirror.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-ishoot.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-ishoot_mirror.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-palringo.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-palringo_mirror.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-pandora.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-pandora_mirror.png 
    2009-05-12 02:59 AM
    and last two
    Attached Images [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-timecrisis.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-timecrisis_mirror.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-beejiveim.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-beejiveim_mirror.png 
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-05-12 at 03:03 AM.
    2009-05-12 03:00 AM
    just submitted theme to cydia lets see how this works out
    2009-05-12 03:32 AM
    FOR balla123

enjoy your new pages

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE
    2009-05-12 03:33 AM
    This is what I have now. Which is Buuf, DeathNote, and Apple iNav. So, what you think?

This looks great.. Would love to have a package of this and with a few modifications Id finally be happy with my iPhone I think.
    2009-05-12 05:21 AM
    This looks great.. Would love to have a package of this and with a few modifications Id finally be happy with my iPhone I think.
    So do you want the PSD for this or do you want me to do it? If you want me to do it, please follow this format so it can be done quick. I will try my best to hook ya up....
    Here's what mine is:
    J and number = SpringJump Page
    xx = Blank Page

Pg0 Phone, Calender, Wheather, Calculator
    J0 J1 J2 J3 J4
    xx xx xx CL xx What time it is?
    xx PH xx WH xx What's da Temp?
    xx xx xx CA xx How much??!!

Pg1 Games folder, Hearts, Mafia Wars, Spades
    xx J0 J2 J3 J4
    xx xx xx HT xx Don't get stuck wit the queen
    xx GF xx MW xx Take on da Mob
    xx xx xx SP xx Play to 500

Pg2 Media folder, Face book, Camera, Youtube
    xx J1 J0 J3 J4
    xx xx xx FB xx Catch up wit old friends
    xx MF xx CA xx Say Cheese
    xx xx xx YT xx Broadcast yourself

Pg3 Apps folder, ebay, paypal, tracker
    xx J1 J2 J0 J4
    xx xx xx EB xx Money Maker
    xx AF xx PP xx What's da balance
    xx xx xx TR xx Locate package

Pg4 Settings, App Store, Cydia, Winter board
    xx J1 J2 J3 J0
    xx xx xx AP xx New Apps
    xx ST xx CY xx Latest Cracks
    xx xx xx WB xx Change up
    2009-05-12 02:59 PM
    Wow
    This is so hard to install
    Could someone give me the names of the apps that go on each page?
    (The big icons in order)
    And what goes on the 5th page
    I see that little search thing but on the instructions it doesn't say wht to put there
    Is it just for show?
    If someone could just give me their set up it would be a huge help
    Last edited by cellmate75; 2009-05-12 at 08:15 PM.
    2009-05-12 07:54 PM
    This is what I have now. Which is Buuf, DeathNote, and Apple iNav. So, what you think?
    Thats one amazing theme! and dl avalible ?
    2009-05-12 08:52 PM
    Hey I need icons for
    Trace
    Jelly Car
    and Pocketgod
    ::EDIT::
    I need one for categories too please
    Last edited by cellmate75; 2009-05-12 at 10:45 PM.
    2009-05-12 09:27 PM
    So do you want the PSD for this or do you want me to do it? If you want me to do it, please follow this format so it can be done quick. I will try my best to hook ya up....
    Here's what mine is:
    J and number = SpringJump Page
    xx = Blank Page

Pg0 Phone, Calender, Wheather, Calculator
    J0 J1 J2 J3 J4
    xx xx xx CL xx What time it is?
    xx PH xx WH xx What's da Temp?
    xx xx xx CA xx How much??!!

Pg1 Games folder, Hearts, Mafia Wars, Spades
    xx J0 J2 J3 J4
    xx xx xx HT xx Don't get stuck wit the queen
    xx GF xx MW xx Take on da Mob
    xx xx xx SP xx Play to 500

Pg2 Media folder, Face book, Camera, Youtube
    xx J1 J0 J3 J4
    xx xx xx FB xx Catch up wit old friends
    xx MF xx CA xx Say Cheese
    xx xx xx YT xx Broadcast yourself

Pg3 Apps folder, ebay, paypal, tracker
    xx J1 J2 J0 J4
    xx xx xx EB xx Money Maker
    xx AF xx PP xx What's da balance
    xx xx xx TR xx Locate package

Pg4 Settings, App Store, Cydia, Winter board
    xx J1 J2 J3 J0
    xx xx xx AP xx New Apps
    xx ST xx CY xx Latest Cracks
    xx xx xx WB xx Change up
    PSD would be great, Im decent with photoshop. What I lack is the actual motivation to go through the steps to install this theme but with a betteroutcome such as what you've done with the buff icons and whatnot I would be happy to give this theme a go!
    2009-05-13 12:46 AM
    Every time I use the weather widget it disappears after awhile
    It will show the weather then after a few minutes it won't be there anymore
    I delete it then re-install it then it works and does the same thing
    Any help on that?
    Oh and how do I take off the military time and the date in the corners?

::EDIT::
    IT's weird the widget sometimes works
    Sometimes when I look at the lock screen I can see the weather and what not and sometimes It isn't there but the military time and date are still in the corner
    Last edited by cellmate75; 2009-05-13 at 01:38 AM.
    2009-05-13 01:22 AM
    PSD would be great, Im decent with photoshop. What I lack is the actual motivation to go through the steps to install this theme but with a betteroutcome such as what you've done with the buff icons and whatnot I would be happy to give this theme a go!
    Check ya inbox Homie
    2009-05-13 02:11 AM
    page 3
    monkey ball
    need for speed
    assassin creed
    2009-05-13 05:06 AM
    Littleboy still waiting on my big sportacular icon I requested in your pm to match the rest of the theme
    Also,springboard crashes 1 or 2 times a day and I have to rearrange all the icons,it gets annoying,any fixes?
    2009-05-13 08:27 AM
    It's svn.r95. Just installed again now, put all the SpringJumps0-3 and _shortcut0_0.app-_shortcut3_3.app (4+16 files) in the apps dir, respring but nothing more shows up.
    Weird!
    Hey please is it possible that no one else has this problem?
    2009-05-13 09:12 AM
3,576 ... 1454626364656674114164 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD