I know what you mean about the carshign it was happening to mee too i just waited it out for a couple days. If it still continues then let me know ill try to suggest something. And as for the icons i really dont have alot of time to resize/position them since my method in doing it is guess and check lol and that takes alotta time so ill upload the icons i found and you can try to fix them right. Or you can wait for scooterpig to come back and see if he can help
    Still crashing 1-2 times a day. Plus the icons are all "blocked" and not big enough.
    2009-05-14 10:16 AM
    From littleboy683
    Anyways i was hoping i could find a couple of people who have installed this theme and know this theme/iphone/ipod touch/ssh-ing pretty well to help out around here. Scooterpig has done a great job but i would also like some other people if they could whenever they have some minutes to spare if they could help out. So pm me if you are interested please.

I can help out when I'm around. I have installed all the "iNav" themes. I will try my hand @ answering questions, but I can mainly help with Photoshop mods for the icons, backgrounds, ect.
    Last edited by Brick James; 2009-05-14 at 02:07 PM.
    2009-05-14 02:05 PM
    @Schtozo!!!
    Wow
    Is that intelliscreen or just a really good widget?
    2009-05-14 02:29 PM
    Very nice theme!

So heres my request on pages:

Page 0 / Home

App Store - Place to find what you need
    Cydia - The alternate App store
    Settings - Tweak your iPhone

page 1 / Office

Clock - Set the alarm
    Notes - Write down things to remember
    Calendar - Keep an eye on your appointments

page 3 / Media

Photos - Look at these great portraits
    Facebook - Socialize and with friends
    Winterboard - Change your iPhones themes

Page 4 / Games

Airport Mania - Manage those gates
    Bloons - Burst some balloons
    Nodes - Light'em all

And it would be nice with some icons to go with them ;-)

And one more thing: Could you maybe switch Mail with SMS, so SMS is in the dock and has a matching icon as well?

Thanks alot!
    And seriously great job!
    2009-05-14 03:01 PM
    Jimmi F

Which theme/scheme? Or will any do?

I will be starting on a personal one. It might show that I'm on but I'm away from my computer. Hit me on my email [email protected]
    Last edited by Brick James; 2009-05-14 at 04:18 PM.
    2009-05-14 04:15 PM
    Schtozo,
    When you remove the clock from the statusbar, does it remove it from applications too? eg. Safari?
    yes, it is removed from all apps as well. That is why i started to use wrist watches...haha.

@Schtozo!!!
    Wow
    Is that intelliscreen or just a really good widget?
    No it is not intelliscreen nor a widget. It is an extension to the lockscreen. Find it few pages back it is with my latest theme download link i think it is on page 83
    Last edited by schtozo; 2009-05-14 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE
    2009-05-14 05:01 PM
    This Theme looks really cool but is it only for the iphone? I only have a itouch is there a theme such as this made for the itouch?

Also i was trying to download certain files that i needed for this theme such as SpringJumps and Categories in Cydia but it would not give me the option to install any idea why?

Thanks
    2009-05-14 08:12 PM
    This Theme looks really cool but is it only for the iphone? I only have a itouch is there a theme such as this made for the itouch?

Also i was trying to download certain files that i needed for this theme such as SpringJumps and Categories in Cydia but it would not give me the option to install any idea why?

Thanks
    Check page 9 for iPod version I believe.
    2009-05-14 11:16 PM
    Page0
    Camera - Picture Perfect.
    Maps - Where am I?
    Settings - Don't mess with me.
    Page1
    Photos - Masterpiece Collections.
    Shazam - Find that Tune.
    Flixster - Two thumbs up!
    Page2
    Bloomberg-Market News.
    Mobile Pro- E-Trade for you.
    iStockManager- TD-Ameritrade for me.
    Page3
    Bejeweled 2 - Pop them crystals!
    iDracula - Burn baby Burn.
    HoldEM - All in!
    2009-05-14 11:40 PM
    Still crashing 1-2 times a day. Plus the icons are all "blocked" and not big enough.
    I told you the icons weren't done i just posted them so you could fix them up yourself if you knew how because it would take me a while to get it it them

From littleboy683
    Anyways i was hoping i could find a couple of people who have installed this theme and know this theme/iphone/ipod touch/ssh-ing pretty well to help out around here. Scooterpig has done a great job but i would also like some other people if they could whenever they have some minutes to spare if they could help out. So pm me if you are interested please.

I can help out when I'm around. I have installed all the "iNav" themes. I will try my hand @ answering questions, but I can mainly help with Photoshop mods for the icons, backgrounds, ect.
    thanks that would be great. Is anyone else good at photoshop, or decent enough to help with icon/wallpaper request as well? cuz all your doing is basically re-typing the words on the wallpaper
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-05-15 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-15 03:09 AM
    Great theme so far. Installed it last night. Only thing i would like to know how to do is get my edge symbol back so i know when im on edge or 3g. Can you tell me which files to delete? I deleted a couple edge files in the bundles/springboard, but still 3g only. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by an0ther; 2009-05-15 at 03:28 AM.
    2009-05-15 03:21 AM
    @schtozo
    Hey can you give me the back ground to the second thing?
    the black one?

@Anyone who can make icons!!!!!!!!!
    Could I please have the Trace
    Jelly Car
    Pocket God
    And categories icons??!?!??!?!?!
    Please?
    Last edited by cellmate75; 2009-05-15 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-15 03:42 AM
    This Lockscreen info app is great. In fact, I stopped using Intelliscreen. I remember reading somewhere that there was a way to disable the missed calls notification window since you no longer need it with this setup.
    Anyone remember? Was it you Schtozo that mentioned a solution?
    Thanks
    ya.. u just need to download iblacklist from cydia, after tat go in ur iblacklist and go in the extra to turn on the call privacy and sms privacy..
    2009-05-15 04:16 AM
    Can anyone help me with this?

At the top of each page the springjump icons are showing on top of the background as are the phone, mail and safari icons showing on top of the dock.

How can I fix this?

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...hes/photo1.jpg
    Last edited by kennethv; 2009-05-15 at 11:50 AM. Reason: photo
    2009-05-15 11:40 AM
    Can anybody make me custom wallpapers? thank you appreciate it!
    Page0
    This page is good no changes
    Page1
    Qik - Live on the Net
    QuadCam - Action shots
    Pictures - View your pics
    Page2
    Tweetie - 140 characters or less
    Bloomberg - Bull Market
    AIM - Chat with friends
    Page3
    Tiger Woods - Green Jacket or bust
    Baseball Superstars - Playoff Push
    Flight Control - Don't crash
    2009-05-15 12:21 PM
    Guys, hurry up and check this out. it is just fre**** awesome.

it is like modding a car in granturismo for playstation...

i mean plug and play. so easy.

MacThemes Forum / LockInfo Matte UI - based on Thyraz work | updated on 14 May | 1.0 post number 470.

it is an update for what myself and some of you guys already have. now creating new settings is way too easy via a website.

OLD

NEW

Hey schtzo,

I tried this but even after I selected both Lock Info MatteUI and LockInfo Matte UI Settings.libundle on Winterboard, the bundles don't seem to apply. Can you help me please and tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    Last edited by Binibini; 2009-05-15 at 02:05 PM.
    2009-05-15 01:48 PM
    Hey schtzo,

I tried this but even after I selected both Lock Info MatteUI and LockInfo Matte UI Settings.libundle on Winterboard, the bundles don't seem to apply. Can you help me please and tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    You need to enable scrolling. I forget where to do it. Schtzo posted instuctions for enabling it somwhere. Try page 75 and go up from there
    2009-05-15 03:13 PM
    since installing this theme, has anyone else's iphone crashed a rediculous amount? Anything I get into crashes including the ipod. I have 1.1 GB left, is this the reason it crashes so much?
    2009-05-15 06:15 PM
    is anyone else having problems with the icon for crash kart? and does anyone have an icon for aim?
    2009-05-15 06:42 PM
    Great theme! Can you make a increase instruction? More pictures would be beautiful. I have some problems. No icon for games and apps and no invisible springjumps.
    2009-05-15 06:51 PM
3,576 ... 1656646566676876116166 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD