its fine i still dont know how to set it up though lol
    lol ill try to get better instructions as soon as possible
    And is anyone else not seeing the dock attachment a couple post up?

Do you see this one..

font is lucidia sans
    2009-04-08 04:29 AM

Do you see this one..
    yes thankss

Also, did you get my request to take the texting icon and have it say Cydia in the middle rather than tap to text? thanks, BTW the dock is pretty good for like a 5 minute job!!

Do you see this one..

font is lucidia sans
    Alright one more thing

For the search thing, is there any way i can have that app on every springboard page, or should i only put it on the home page?

RAWRRR!!!!!

This five columb and five row stuff makes appflow and launcher crash!!! any fixes guys??
    Last edited by fubit86; 2009-04-08 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-08 04:37 AM
    accidently dropped springjumps folder into appstore.app would this be a problem?
    2009-04-08 04:39 AM
    yes thankss

Also, did you get my request to take the texting icon and have it say Cydia in the middle rather than tap to text? thanks, BTW the dock is pretty good for like a 5 minute job!!

Alright one more thing

For the search thing, is there any way i can have that app on every springboard page, or should i only put it on the home page?

RAWRRR!!!!!

This five columb and five row stuff makes appflow and launcher crash!!! any fixes guys??
    Ahh i was wondering the same thing i was thinking of just making a copy of the actual app folder and duplicating it, never tried it though.

Theres your cydia, the best i could at least

Has anyone gotten this theme on their phone yet with my shitty instructions lol?
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-04-08 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-08 04:49 AM
    Ahh i was wondering the same thing i was thinking of just making a copy of the actual app folder and duplicating it, never tried it though.

Theres your cydia, the best i could at least

Has anyone gotten this theme on their phone yet with my shitty instructions lol?
    alright thanks so much for the icon, im working on getting it done. Im replacing real soccer with tap tap as an FYI for itouch users, because lets just say the links on a certain warez website didnt work
    2009-04-08 04:56 AM
    definintely lost definitely dont know what to do definitely need better instructions please tomorrow
    2009-04-08 05:03 AM
    Lol if there are any other apps. You want you want to change just let me know and I'll fix up a wallpaper with the app names of the ones you want. And did you ever get re spring jumps to work seems as if no one can..?

I'll def get you guys better instructions with screenshots and everything but not sure if I'll be able to by tomorow I'll try though
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-04-08 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-08 05:05 AM
    Summer is coming....I EFFEN LOVE COLLEGE.

Ok...somewhat lighter highlight selected button?

Last edited by 8lias; 2009-04-08 at 05:34 AM.
    2009-04-08 05:15 AM
    alright almost done you guys, and just fyi im on vacation tomorrow so im not gonna be able to provide support (littleboy thats up to you )
    2009-04-08 05:45 AM
    Sorry to say no go for me here. I tried and read & read your instructions but lost me big time.

No offence but they are very confusing and don't seem complete, which is a shame as you've gone to a lot of hard work and it does look great.
    2009-04-08 05:45 AM
    Tried to getting on the phone. but sorry unable to do it. I guess some of us have to wait for more detailed instructions.

It is a shame. cause I had download all the stuff that was required to setup the theme. so waiting...
    2009-04-08 06:00 AM
    I said these were the rough instructions meaning you prolly wouldn't get able to get it to work unless you knew exactly what you were doing if not like mentioned before I am gunna make a much clearer instruction with screenshots but you just gotta be patient.
    2009-04-08 06:05 AM
    Ok guys my ipod touch version is up here: White Apple iPod Touch.zip

if you want to use it without springjumps heres a really simple tutorial with proper grammar :P

1. download the theme.
    2. download fivelrows and five column springboard. five column springboard is already in cydia, and for fivelrows you need to add this source: http://cydia.touch-mania.com/
    3. download categories from cydia. Make two folders, one titled "Apps" and one titled "Games" without the quotation marks of course.
    4. Put all of your apps into their respective categories folder.

:::Leave the following apps out of categories:::

Cydia, Instalous, safari, mail, clock, maps, settings, ipod, videos, youtube, pictures, aim of some sort (I used BEEJIVE IM in the theme, feel free to change it to the name of whatever aim client you use though), facebook, winterboard, APPS folder, touch grind, crash racing, tap tap, and GAMES folder

~~~~~~

5. Put Instalous, Safari, and Mail in the dock, in that order

~~~~~~

This is how to lay out the pages (This is without springjumps). the x's are blank icons which can be made by using iBlank which can be downloaded from Cydia

Page 0:

xxxxx
    xxxSETTINGSx
    xCYDIAxMAPSx
    xxxCLOCKx
    leave this row blank

page 1:

xxxxx
    xxxVIDEOSx
    xMUSICxYOUTUBEx
    xxxPHOTOSx
    leave this row blank

page 3:

xxxxx
    xxxAIMx
    xAPPSFOLDERxFACEBOOKx
    xxxWinterboardx
    leave this row blank

Page 4:

xxxxx
    xxxTOUCHGRINDx
    xGAMESFOLDERxCRASHKARTx
    xxxTAPTAPx
    leave this row blank

~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is probably a little rough, did this tut. really quickly, littleboy can offer you additional support if you need it i suppose.

ALSO: The x's in the top row can be changed to springjumps, but I have yet to figure that out yet :P if littleboy could make a more in depth tutorial on that, it would be nice Also, on the upper right icon where the search bar is, I planned to put LAUNCHER there, but for whatever reason it refuses to work after installing five column and fivelrows. give it a try if you'd like though
    2009-04-08 06:07 AM
    That is amazing fubit hopefully people can settle for this jsut for a couple days cuz I'm gunna be busy the next couple days. And for your spring jump question until I get around to doing the full guide. You can just search "springjumps" and look for the thread titled springjumps by like altergrade or something like that. Those instructions are clear with screenshots unlike mine =]
    2009-04-08 06:20 AM
    That is amazing fubit hopefully people can settle for this jsut for a couple days cuz I'm gunna be busy the next couple days. And for your spring jump question until I get around to doing the full guide. You can just search "springjumps" and look for the thread titled springjumps by like altergrade or something like that. Those instructions are clear with screenshots unlike mine =]
    your instructions weren't too bad, just not quite 'dumbed-down' enough for noobs haha (or even me ). but yea, I think people should be able to instal the theme really easily if the forget about the springjumps, then they can just add em in when you come out with the full tutorial.
    2009-04-08 06:24 AM
    Could you put this on cydia when you get time?
    2009-04-08 07:02 AM
    Awesome theme man!
    What font did you use?
    2009-04-08 07:14 AM
    the guys name you need to search for if your having trouble with the springjumps is alertrenegade. On his thread there are detailed instructions and screenshots. Here is some inspiration to show it can be done. Its tricky but many others have got it to work with other iNav themes. Hope the screen shots help

Great job little boy. Looks even better when you touch it
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-theme-screenshots-005.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-theme-screenshots-006.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-theme-screenshots-007.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-theme-screenshots-008.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-theme-screenshots-009.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-theme-screenshots-010.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-theme-screenshots-011.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-theme-screenshots-012.png  

[RELEASE] Apple inav mod-theme-screenshots-015.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-theme-screenshots-016.png  
    Last edited by iliveforbball; 2009-04-10 at 10:04 AM.
    2009-04-08 07:53 AM
    Here are the other two (couldnt do more than ten on previous post)
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-theme-screenshots-013.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-theme-screenshots-014.png  
    2009-04-08 07:56 AM
    what's the view all button that is in categories .. i can't find such icon?
    2009-04-08 08:19 AM
3,576 ... 567891757107 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD