User Tag List

Thanks scooter. I was wondering if you could take the time to make those icons smaller somehow and, the main icons on the page bigger lol. I'd love to know how to do it if you don't want to invest the time.

Oh and scooter, maybe you overlooked it, or you might also refer me to someone who solved the problem, my weather widget on the lockscreen doesn't have my location, and i'd love to change it somehow.
    Last edited by Dudeimbrown; 2009-06-02 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-02 08:14 AM
    Thanks scooter. I was wondering if you could take the time to make those icons smaller somehow and, the main icons on the page bigger lol. I'd love to know how to do it if you don't want to invest the time.

Oh and scooter, maybe you overlooked it, or you might also refer me to someone who solved the problem, my weather widget on the lockscreen doesn't have my location, and i'd love to change it somehow.
    I didn't make any icons for you at all, just the pages with names and descriptions. If you are talking about the icons for each app etc then you can resize them yourself to whatever you want and no didn't ignore or forget about your weather question - i didn't answer it because don't know the answer as don't use it sorry..
    2009-06-02 09:44 AM
    I have spent the last 3 days trying to get the theme up and running (Never attempted anything like this before) and it has been great fun all though a little frustrating. I have now hit the proverbial brick wall and need some help if possible??

First, how do I remove the time from the taskbar and if not possible how do I re-center it?

Can someone supply a better icon for Cycorder please? I did see a black video icon somewhere on this thread?

As you can see from the pictures I attached I am messing about with the WeatherWidget but got that working just need all the pages for use with the WeatherWidget?

On the top bar can I have Social instead of Various and instead of a search button could I have a button with News? Can the writing be highlighted White not Black when pressed?

On page2.png could I have Palringo instead of ********** with the same wording as Facebook , Socialize and chat w/ friends
    Instead of Winterboard can you make Twitterrific with the words; Tweet with Twitterers - Does that sound right or spelt right? - maybe should be Twatterrers??

On page3.png can this screen have Monopoly instead of Hold’Em with what ever words you choose?
    Instead of Pocket God can that be Bejeweled2, your words again for description.
    Instead of Stickwars please add NES – Old school gaming

On page4.png

Sky News - First for Breaking News
    ITN News - News on demand
    Telegraph - Latest News & Sport

Not sure about the laptop but could someone put the BBC News image attached onto the laptop screen and also onto an iPhone image??

I hope this isn't to big an ask but I would really appreciate the help so I can sit back and play some games on my iPhone.
    Any thing I have got wrong please let me know.
    This is my first post to the site so be gentle with me!

Big Thanks Everyone for this Theme!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0001.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0002.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0003.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0004.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0005.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-bbcnews24.jpg  
    Share what you know, learn what you don't
    2009-06-02 02:06 PM
    What is the correct size for the big icons? And can I use icon and just resize it to the correct size?

Thank you!!
    2009-06-02 04:56 PM
    Can someone supply a better icon for Cycorder please? I did see a black video icon somewhere on this thread?

Here is the one I use
    Attached Images [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-showtime.png 
    2009-06-02 06:27 PM
    Could someone make the attached picture smaller like the ones included with the theme?

Thanks guys!!
    Attached Images [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-icon.png 
    2009-06-02 06:59 PM
    First, how do I remove the time from the taskbar and if not possible how do I re-center it?
    SSH the info.plist file onto your desktop. You'll need to edit it using one of two ways:
    If you want to remove it, then add/edit this line:
    Code:
    <key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string>color:transparent</string>
    If you want to re-center it, remove anything that says like "margin-left:90px;" (example) or uninstall RightClock.

What is the correct size for the big icons? And can I use icon and just resize it to the correct size?

Thank you!!
    There really isn't an universal size for the large icons. It just depends on what image you want to use. You can play around with different sizes and see what looks best. There were big icons that came in the White Apple 1.0 folder, check them out and see what sizes they are.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless
    2009-06-02 07:05 PM
    lol duh me - iTJ.......that makes total sense....sometimes the answers are so easy!
    2009-06-02 07:20 PM
    ok so this is the second timei post about a weather icon....
    i see some of u still having problomes with it... so i made it easy...
    few pages back right here...i posted the grey icon and now im posting the colored icon...

now this is the original weather app of ur phone...
    here what u need to do...
    1: make sure u place the weather.app icon on the spring bored where ever u want it.
    2: download live weather from cydia
    3: download my theme folder from Here...
    4: unzipit..
    5: ssh to ur phone... drop it in ur theme folder...
    6: make sure its on the TOP of whiteapple.theme in winterboard.
    7: make sure that ur city is the defult one inside the weather.app
    8: respring ur phone..
    9: and enjoy.

dont forget to thank if u like...
    Last edited by ibnyaffa; 2009-06-03 at 01:03 AM.
    2009-06-03 12:48 AM
    could someone make me a large icon for Pocket Informant. It's a calendar/to do app. Thanks
    2009-06-03 12:58 AM
    I would like to say great job on the theme. I think this is the best one I have seen. If you could I would like to have a couple new setups done. Thanks

Page 3 (Games)
    Games: <---Big icon
    Monopoly: (Whatever you think)
    Assassin's Creed: (Whatever you think)
    Star Wars FORCE Unleashed: (Whatever you think)

Page 2 (Variuos)
    FacebookWhatever you think)
    SettingsWhatever you think)
    2009-06-03 09:34 AM
    i love this theme!, but it was hard to figure out how to make it work.
    it took time, but it was worth it !!!!!!!

----
    my english sucks, sorry about that!
    2009-06-03 03:15 PM
    I would like to say great job on the theme. I think this is the best one I have seen. If you could I would like to have a couple new setups done. Thanks
    Attached as requested..
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-page2.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-page3.png  
    2009-06-03 11:11 PM
    okay guys i saw saw some of you had some request wheather it be icons or pages ill try to get to them this weekend if someone doesn't before me
    2009-06-04 12:15 AM
    HEY GUYS FIRSTLY I WOULD LIOVE TO THANK ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE MADE THIS POSSIBLE........

I came across this site after i first jail broke my iphone and loved the white apple theme i had no idea how to install it so spent two days of work and followed little boys original instructions the second day it appeared on here and love it...thanks little boy you are brilliant.

I have since learnt how to ssh{moderately} I had no idea anything like that was possible before.
    And following this particular foru for weeks now i love what all you guys are doing and coming up with new themes it sooooo coooooool...

how ever i have come across a stumbling block and need help in the folloeing:-

i would like to change the text icon on page 0 to the white and black iphone picture use as phone app.

and the text app to be in dock with a cool pcture of what ever you guys can come up with

and if not to much to ask with a detailed instruction of how to apply them please.

If any one could help i would really appreciate it....

THANKS DJ
    2009-06-04 12:53 AM
    HEY GUYS FIRSTLY I WOULD LIOVE TO THANK ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE MADE THIS POSSIBLE........

I came across this site after i first jail broke my iphone and loved the white apple theme i had no idea how to install it so spent two days of work and followed little boys original instructions the second day it appeared on here and love it...thanks little boy you are brilliant.

I have since learnt how to ssh{moderately} I had no idea anything like that was possible before.
    And following this particular foru for weeks now i love what all you guys are doing and coming up with new themes it sooooo coooooool...

how ever i have come across a stumbling block and need help in the folloeing:-

i would like to change the text icon on page 0 to the white and black iphone picture use as phone app.

and the text app to be in dock with a cool pcture of what ever you guys can come up with

and if not to much to ask with a detailed instruction of how to apply them please.

If any one could help i would really appreciate it....

THANKS DJ
    Here you go:

You'll need to make sure they are named correctly: Text.png and Phone.png. After they are named, SSH them to the "Icon" folder inside the "White Apple" theme folder, respring, and you're good to go.

Hope you like!
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-06-04 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Cleaned up Phone image
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless
    2009-06-04 01:53 AM
    First and foremost, a big thanks to littleboy and the rest of the contributors for creating such a sleek and beautiful themes!!

Though the theme on my phone is yet from perfect, i'm already loving it.

And now, I have a few questions to ask in order to tweak the theme for my own preference.

Firstly, how do I get the time onto the black circled part? (View picture attached)
    Is it possible to add a calendar, something similar to "Lock Calendar" to that part as well? Something to scroll on the homescreen to view the calendar? Hehe I highly doubt so, but who know some of the genius here might just be able to do it.

Lastly, how do I get the viewall onto the page? Is it a icon by itself that was created by categories?

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-img_0020.png  
    Last edited by eyz; 2009-06-04 at 03:48 AM.
    2009-06-04 03:43 AM
    I COMPLETELY REDESIGNED THE THEME TO GET A BIT MORE RAM AVAILABLE

TELL ME WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

HERE IS THE THEME

HERE IS THE NEW LOCKSCREEN INFO THEME, THANKS TO GRUPPLER

I AM SATISFIED WITH THE LOCKSCREEN AND PAGE 0, BUT PAGE 1 TO PAGE 4 I AM NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH, SO IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THE WHOLE IDEA WAS TO REMOVE SPRINGJUMPS SHORTCUTS. I HAVE THEM NOW ON THE DOCK SO NO NEED TO DUPLICATE.

Last edited by schtozo; 2009-06-04 at 04:07 AM.
    THIS IS AN ADDICTION CALLED IPHONEINE
    2009-06-04 04:01 AM
    One quick question. How do i duplicate the springjumps on all pages? Cant seem to find a "how to" on that. I did it a long time ago when this theme first came out. But i simply forgot, thanks!
    2009-06-04 07:20 AM
    I COMPLETELY REDESIGNED THE THEME TO GET A BIT MORE RAM AVAILABLE

TELL ME WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

HERE IS THE THEME

HERE IS THE NEW LOCKSCREEN INFO THEME, THANKS TO GRUPPLER

I AM SATISFIED WITH THE LOCKSCREEN AND PAGE 0, BUT PAGE 1 TO PAGE 4 I AM NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH, SO IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THE WHOLE IDEA WAS TO REMOVE SPRINGJUMPS SHORTCUTS. I HAVE THEM NOW ON THE DOCK SO NO NEED TO DUPLICATE.

It looks very nice, Schtozo. If you can make the Icon with 3 dimensions look, it will be perfect, at least the "Tap to access xxx" button if too difficult to make all. keep up to your good work. We appreciate it!!
    2009-06-04 07:33 AM
3,576 ... 3373818283848593133 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD