im gonn attempt this on my iphone 3gs. if anyone can make this easier for me i will really appreciate it
    2009-07-12 02:05 AM
    I guess thats part of my problem, there isnt a big icon at all showing up on my games page to represent the page. So in turn I dont know what icon should be renamed and what to name it.

the icon named CBNK 3D should be showing by default, correct? There isnt any image there on the page but it is in the icons folder.
    what are the names of the apps you have on your game page?

im gonn attempt this on my iphone 3gs. if anyone can make this easier for me i will really appreciate it
    how could we help make it easier? Installation guides come with the theme if thats what you were looking for
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-07-12 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-12 03:51 AM
    what do you guys think about this, a scroll bar towards the bottom of the page that is actually functional. This means when you tap the arrow on either side of the bar it will switch pages. image attached. please leave feedback
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-photo.jpg  
    2009-07-12 03:56 AM
    what do you guys think about this, a scroll bar towards the bottom of the page that is actually functional. This means when you tap the arrow on either side of the bar it will switch pages. image attached. please leave feedback
    Thats really cool I like the idea, but you won't be able to slide the bar itself? And btw I can't find the page on where you can get all that clock and weather stuff above the scroll bar could you direct me to it?
    2009-07-12 04:04 AM
    uhh i used to have them all written somewhere on my computer but cant seem to find all of them I can suggest looking at p.105 and around there. and also look in the alternatives and addons folder that is in the theme

and no you can't slide the bar itself unfortunately
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-07-12 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-12 04:18 AM
    Alright, thanks a lot. Darn it woulda been cool if you could slide it around. And I dunno if this has been suggested already, but you should make a Tap to Unlock and Tap to Power Off button. More convenient.
    Last edited by Stillen; 2009-07-12 at 04:36 AM.
    2009-07-12 04:25 AM
    and heres your wallpaper request.Had to use the new psd's that im using for the 3.0 version of the theme cuz i dont have the old ones anymore so hope you dont mind. not too much of a big difference, if it bothers you though let me know and you can choose from those 2 icons for the holy bible app since i dont know how to make them
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-page0.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-page1.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-page2.png   [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-page3.png  
    Attached Images [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-reader.png [RELEASE] Apple inav mod-stanza.png 
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-07-12 at 04:38 AM.
    2009-07-12 04:35 AM
    Those are awesome, but uhh, how do I save em, I tried enlarging them but theres no save as... and when I do it as they are they're too small... >_<
    2009-07-12 04:45 AM
    what are the names of the apps you have on your game page?

how could we help make it easier? Installation guides come with the theme if thats what you were looking for
    yea. im gonna go and try it right now and if i come across a problem after the tutorial then ill post
    2009-07-12 04:48 AM
    right click on the image and click open in new tab then save the image from there, tell me if that works

yea. im gonna go and try it right now and if i come across a problem after the tutorial then ill post
    okay no problem

Feedback about the functional scroll bar please. keep or don't keep, need to know if it should be included in 3.0 version of the theme
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-07-12 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-12 04:53 AM
    well im getting confused. I think it would help more if you posted a video tutorial. im stuck on step 4 i think

Update: I have the theme working but some of the apps arent in place. my time at the top goes away. i dont have the scroll bar or the view all icon and i installed the five row things and i still cant get a 5th column in the springboard.....PLEASE HELP MEEEE
    Last edited by jiggyjae; 2009-07-12 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-12 06:57 AM
    Sorry another request, I need a Cuberunner, MxTube and Linguo(Its a translator) icons... thanks :]
    2009-07-12 07:37 AM
    and heres your wallpaper request.Had to use the new psd's that im using for the 3.0 version of the theme cuz i dont have the old ones anymore so hope you dont mind. not too much of a big difference, if it bothers you though let me know and you can choose from those 2 icons for the holy bible app since i dont know how to make them
    any news on the other theme your workin littleboy?
    2009-07-12 07:51 AM
    well im getting confused. I think it would help more if you posted a video tutorial. im stuck on step 4 i think

Update: I have the theme working but some of the apps arent in place. my time at the top goes away. i dont have the scroll bar or the view all icon and i installed the five row things and i still cant get a 5th column in the springboard.....PLEASE HELP MEEEE
    The scroll bar you shouldn't have. I was just showing it to see if people wanted it in the new version of the theme coming out. The time at the top going away is a problem everyone is facing that has this theme on 3.0. To get the view all icon you have to create 2 categorie fodlers one named games and one named apps and then make that the icon for both categories by taking it from the categories folder thats in the theme and moving it to var/stash/applications/categories/icons in ssh. And for the five row thing 5 dock and 5irows dont work together yet unless you have supreme preferences so im assuming you have 5 dock installed which is why fiveirows isn't working

any news on the other theme your workin littleboy?

If you are referring to the landscape one i posted a few pages back nope no news haha i've just been so focused on finishing this and putting together a vid. tutorial i havn't looked at that other theme since, sorry but ill update you if/when i begin to work on it again.
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-07-12 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-12 04:02 PM
    Yeah I like the scroll bar idea. It adds a little something to it without it being over done.

Here's an idea I got from littleboy about the iPod controls. Now this is just a work in progress. I'm working on the alignment issues, but I wanted to know what y'all think before I continue any farther. I'm trying to get the whole iTunes feel.

Tell me what y'all think or what needs to be changed.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless
    2009-07-12 04:53 PM
    Yeah I like the scroll bar idea. It adds a little something to it without it being over done.

Here's an idea I got from littleboy about the iPod controls. Now this is just a work in progress. I'm working on the alignment issues, but I wanted to know what y'all think before I continue any farther. I'm trying to get the whole iTunes feel.

Tell me what y'all think or what needs to be changed.
    It looks nice, but the middle pause/play button isn't centered, and it would look nicer if you darkened the outer lining of the buttons. Or at least in my opinion.
    2009-07-12 05:18 PM
    cant wait til a 3.0 version is released with a video tut.....*being patient*
    2009-07-12 05:25 PM
    cant wait til a 3.0 version is released with a video tut.....*being patient*
    Werd. And LB I had this theme working and the blue inav theme on for like a good 5 mins then mobile substrate started to crash on my 3gs.......ill just wait for a video because this is nerve wrecking.
    2009-07-12 05:31 PM
    It looks nice, but the middle pause/play button isn't centered, and it would look nicer if you darkened the outer lining of the buttons. Or at least in my opinion.
    Yeah I'm still working on the alignment problems (play/pause). I'm going to go back and redo the buttons as well. They were put together just for me to get an idea of what it was going to look like.

The play/pause is off centered in portrait view, but is perfect in landscape. I'm trying figure out why.

Thanks for your opinion.
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-07-12 at 05:40 PM.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless
    2009-07-12 05:36 PM
    As of today fiverows no longer interferes with five icon dock. I know alot of people are happy to hear this. just go in cydia and update five rows then go back and install 5 icon dock.

@ littleboy- please, please, please include the scroll bar in the 3.0 version. I absolutely love it
    2009-07-12 05:38 PM
3,576 ... 44849293949596104144 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD