If it isn't too much trouble, you should make a tutorial on how to make icons. So the people who can, can make their own. but thanks for the upload.
    Yeah I'll see what I can put together. I used Photoshop CS4 to make these.

Here's an idea I thought of the other day. I changed the little drag dots (little blue Select things when typing) to look like the Beach Ball Loader. Here's what it looks like. Let me know what y'all think.

Also I wanted to share that SirTimothy1 created a realistic Beach Ball loader like on the Macs. The loader just doesn't rotate, only the pinwheel and not the ball. It's pretty cool in action. I used it to replace the ones that came with the theme. Here's the link: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ll-loader.html
    Attached Files
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-07-15 at 12:08 AM.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless
    2009-07-15 12:03 AM
    I have just upgraded my iPhone 3G to FW3.0 and reinstalled the dark Apple inav, everything work well except when I exit from an application to return to the home page, the status bar disappeared. it will only reappear after activated the sleep/wate button. Can someone advice how to solve this problem. Thanks
    2009-07-15 12:21 PM
    I have just upgraded my iPhone 3G to FW3.0 and reinstalled the dark Apple inav, everything work well except when I exit from an application to return to the home page, the status bar disappeared. it will only reappear after activated the sleep/wate button. Can someone advice how to solve this problem. Thanks
    littleboy has already mentioned this is a problem everyone with OS 3.0 is facing. Wait for him to complete his theme designed for OS 3.0
    2009-07-15 01:23 PM
    littleboy has already mentioned this is a problem everyone with OS 3.0 is facing. Wait for him to complete his theme designed for OS 3.0
    Thanks for the info.
    2009-07-15 03:05 PM
    Well guys/girls, I've been working on the status bar issue for littleboy and I think I solved it. It took some time to figure out something since Apple decided to change somethings around. I also solved the weird low battery message. Here are some pics of my results. They are of the correct battery %, the status bar inside Safari, and on the springboard.

I'll post all the info and files when I have a little bit more time to explain it all. I have to fix one more image for it to be perfect (for me anyways ).
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

2009-07-15 04:27 PM
    hi guys im going try and use the alt wallpapers (5pages set) and see if i can expand on this theme but may I ask how can I create additional jump icons for springjump shortcuts? since littleboy only provided for a 4page setup. Thanks much again!
    Hi iTJ, if you can help me with this, I'll be eternally grateful
    2009-07-15 04:50 PM
    Hi iTJ, if you can help me with this, I'll be eternally grateful
    Here are your SpringJumps. Just place them with the others (the originals are included too). Be sure to turn ON Page 4 via the SpringJumps app. I also included a transparent icon for the SpringJump Page 4. It's named, so all you'll have to do is place it in the "Icons" folder.

I thought of something a little different for the Settings app. I wanted it to look like the rest of the theme. Let me know what you guys/girls think.

Attached Files
    Last edited by iTJ; 2009-07-15 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Uploaded File
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99

2009-07-15 06:49 PM
    Wow.

Looks great. Cant wait to upgrade to 3.0 when this theme is working 100%

I may just upgrade and have a change of theme for now, just to play with 3.0 but I'm afraid I may miss Quickgold and SBSettings. Any suggestions on fully compatible themes from anyone?
    2009-07-15 11:22 PM
    Hey ive been trying to get this theme to work on my phone for days now..im almost there but still cant get it quite right yet. I followed the tutorial on page 98 but i was wondering how do u use ur own apps instead of the ones provided with the theme? For example on the games page if i didnt wanna use the touchgrind or rsoccer09 games and use my own how do i do that? do i have to request it or is it something i can do on my own? And another thing how do i get the weather icon to show the temp and city? Thanks..
    Last edited by DPhresh; 2009-07-16 at 02:53 AM.
    2009-07-16 02:35 AM
    Hey ive been trying to get this theme to work on my phone for days now..im almost there but still cant get it quite right yet. I followed the tutorial on page 98 but i was wondering how do u use ur own apps instead of the ones provided with the theme? For example on the games page if i didnt wanna use the touchgrind or rsoccer09 games and use my own how do i do that? do i have to request it or is it something i can do on my own? And another thing how do i get the weather icon to show the temp and city? Thanks..
    Yes you can request a wallpaper so it matches your apps. Look at page 1 to see how a request should be done. And the weather icon im not 100% sure but i think its an app in cydia live weather or something like that im not sure though

Wow.

Looks great. Cant wait to upgrade to 3.0 when this theme is working 100%

I may just upgrade and have a change of theme for now, just to play with 3.0 but I'm afraid I may miss Quickgold and SBSettings. Any suggestions on fully compatible themes from anyone?
    The theme pretty much works on 3.0 there is just gunna be an update to fix the little issues and to finely to tune the theme. And sbsettings works on 3.0 but im not sure about Quickgold. My suggestion would be update if you would like just so you have the theme set up already since it takes a bit of work so then when the 3.0 version of this theme is released you cna just easily apply it and not have to go through the whole set up process again

Here are your SpringJumps. Just place them with the others (the originals are included too). Be sure to turn ON Page 4 via the SpringJumps app. I also included a transparent icon for the SpringJump Page 4. It's named, so all you'll have to do is place it in the "Icons" folder.

I thought of something a little different for the Settings app. I wanted it to look like the rest of the theme. Let me know what you guys/girls think.

WOW iTJ going all out haha im lovin the settings and the stuff you posted before like the dragging dots, def. will include them in 3.0 and please post that settings mod it looks really nice. Keep up the good work man
    Last edited by littleboy683; 2009-07-16 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-16 03:24 AM
    Hi guys, I'm having a few technical issues with after I've applied the theme, so just checking if anyone has similar experience and knows how to resolve them.

1) - My springboard been crashing. (a couple times when the iPhone been idling, ie I left it beside me and it crash when I next look at it)

Not that its a big issue but whenever I restart my springboard, it seems that the icons on the first column of each page as well as the last one (I'm not sure if its specifically the last one or the categories icon since the categories are placed on the last slot of each page) gets pushed to page4 and beyond.

What this means is that every times it crashes, I got to move dozens of blank icons (since its mostly blanks on the first column) back to where they belong which can be a real hassle especially when it crashes at least once a day for the past two days (since I applied the theme)

Is there something I do wrong? Or are the crashes and the moving of icons something we learn to deal with?

2) - My apps in the categories folder doesnt seem to load. This applies only to apps downloaded from app store. Apps from cydia and original apps which comes with the iPhone (ie Contacts, Stock, Maps) still works and load. Is this a known issue with the Categories app? Or again something I did wrong?

3) - Just a query, for the weather widget on the lockscreen, temperature is measured in Fahrenheit? Anyway we can change it to Degree Celsius? Also, is the weather status pulled from localised source or I need to configure that? The weather widget isnt a big issue for me, just that it would be nice if things are more relevant in my context.

Any help or insights into the above problems are much appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by Jerle; 2009-07-16 at 06:00 AM. Reason: better reading
    2009-07-16 05:53 AM
    Hi guys, I'm having a few technical issues with after I've applied the theme, so just checking if anyone has similar experience and knows how to resolve them.

1) - My springboard been crashing. (a couple times when the iPhone been idling, ie I left it beside me and it crash when I next look at it)

Not that its a big issue but whenever I restart my springboard, it seems that the icons on the first column of each page as well as the last one (I'm not sure if its specifically the last one or the categories icon since the categories are placed on the last slot of each page) gets pushed to page4 and beyond.

What this means is that every times it crashes, I got to move dozens of blank icons (since its mostly blanks on the first column) back to where they belong which can be a real hassle especially when it crashes at least once a day for the past two days (since I applied the theme)

Is there something I do wrong? Or are the crashes and the moving of icons something we learn to deal with?

2) - My apps in the categories folder doesnt seem to load. This applies only to apps downloaded from app store. Apps from cydia and original apps which comes with the iPhone (ie Contacts, Stock, Maps) still works and load. Is this a known issue with the Categories app? Or again something I did wrong?

3) - Just a query, for the weather widget on the lockscreen, temperature is measured in Fahrenheit? Anyway we can change it to Degree Celsius? Also, is the weather status pulled from localised source or I need to configure that? The weather widget isnt a big issue for me, just that it would be nice if things are more relevant in my context.

Any help or insights into the above problems are much appreciated. Thanks!
    I'm not too sure about your first problem, but on your second problem you might of apps might have poofed on BossPrefs, so check that. If that wasn't it... you might need to restore your iPod/iPhone.

On the third one, if you SSH into your iPod/iPhone and go to Library->Themes->Weather Widget (Or whatever it is named). One there you need to find the configureMe.js, double click on it and a notepad like thing will pop up with a bunch of stuff written on it. Find

// Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit
    var isCelsius = false //true|false

And set it too true. Then it'll be changed to Celsius.
    2009-07-16 06:36 AM
    This Theme is Totally the BEst i ever Have seen but i am having some problems so will someone please help me i need to know how to

3. Place all the files in the Blank Folder into /var/mobile/Library/WebClips
    How Do i Open These So Called Files

4.Copy the files in SpringJumps/SpringJumps0/ to the Applications Folder, and arrange them according to the picture below.
    Last edited by Drizzy Drake; 2009-07-16 at 07:30 AM.
    2009-07-16 07:18 AM
    Hey everybody this is my first time having a real complete theme and so far my spring board has been looking stupid for days and i cant finish. when i open winSCP and i add the page number things, (the things that you have to set up as 0,1,2,3 on the pages) in /var/stash/applications/. well I only have enough for 3 pages (12 in total) and apparently i need 4 pages (16 in total) ( i could be wrong i don't really know) but this is a very beautiful theme and ive been working hard for it but i just really need some advise if im doing anything wrong.
    Last edited by KevinTV; 2009-07-16 at 07:53 AM.
    2009-07-16 07:49 AM
    I'm not too sure about your first problem, but on your second problem you might of apps might have poofed on BossPrefs, so check that. If that wasn't it... you might need to restore your iPod/iPhone.

On the third one, if you SSH into your iPod/iPhone and go to Library->Themes->Weather Widget (Or whatever it is named). One there you need to find the configureMe.js, double click on it and a notepad like thing will pop up with a bunch of stuff written on it. Find

// Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit
    var isCelsius = false //true|false

And set it too true. Then it'll be changed to Celsius.
    Thanks for the advice! I dun have BossPref so does it mean I need to restore my iPhone? I have not done a restoration before as well. May I ask if I would need to reinstall all the apps (both official and cydia) after a restoration process?
    2009-07-16 07:52 AM
    Thanks for the advice! I dun have BossPref so does it mean I need to restore my iPhone? I have not done a restoration before as well. May I ask if I would need to reinstall all the apps (both official and cydia) after a restoration process?
    Well, you said they were in categories right? Try taking them out of categories, and see if they open, if they do, try taking everything out, and reinstalling categories. See how that works.
    2009-07-16 07:59 AM
    Hey everybody this is my first time having a real complete theme and so far my spring board has been looking stupid for days and i cant finish. when i open winSCP and i add the page number things, (the things that you have to set up as 0,1,2,3 on the pages) in /var/stash/applications/. well I only have enough for 3 pages (12 in total) and apparently i need 4 pages (16 in total) ( i could be wrong i don't really know) but this is a very beautiful theme and ive been working hard for it but i just really need some advise if im doing anything wrong.

You have all the SpringJumps you need if you are only using 4 pages. The SpringJumps app has 8 by default, but you'll only need to turn ON Page 0 --> Page 3. Now you should have 4 SpringJumps. Then SSH the 12 that littleboy included and you'll have your 16. You'll have 4 of each page.
    I think I get what you mean. But when I on SPringJump 0-3, the default icons have this "right pointing arrow" image which obscure the "tabs" on the wallpaper. Using poof or offing the 0-3 removes the icons and prevent the jump from happening. I think it is the same situation mentality21 is facing hence he is asking for 2 more sets of jumps shortcut (there are only 3sets of "invisible" jump shortcuts which are the ones littleboy provided)
    Simiply create 4 60x60px transparent images and name them Page0.png, etc. and place them in the "Icons" folder. This will get rid of the SpringJumps on the first page. I'm working on fixing the tut to fix that. It was different on 2.2.1.
    I think this exchange should provide the answer you need. Good luck!

Well, you said they were in categories right? Try taking them out of categories, and see if they open, if they do, try taking everything out, and reinstalling categories. See how that works.
    Crap! they dun open even when out of Categories! Seems like its not just Categories issue... So I'll need a restoration and reinstall all the apps?
    Last edited by Jerle; 2009-07-16 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-16 08:04 AM
    I think this exchange should provide the answer you need. Good luck!

Crap! they dun open even when out of Categories! Seems like its not just Categories issue... So I'll need a restoration and reinstall all the apps?
    Yeah that would probably be the best thing, unless you've already tried to reinstall them. If they don't work after reinstalling from the AppStore, something probably bugged your app store, and your iPod/iPhone would need a restoration.
    2009-07-16 08:07 AM
    thanks but what i dont get is that whole springjumps part to give me the extra 4 page jumps things."for a total of 16" im just stuck with 12

could somebody please break it down step by step for me with details cause im just stuck on this and ill be set!
    2009-07-16 08:16 AM
    This Theme is Totally the BEst i ever Have seen but i am having some problems so will someone please help me i need to know how to

3. Place all the files in the Blank Folder into /var/mobile/Library/WebClips
    How Do i Open These So Called Files

4.Copy the files in SpringJumps/SpringJumps0/ to the Applications Folder, and arrange them according to the picture below.
    Can Sum One Please Help Me With this I Need To Know How To Open These Files Please
    2009-07-16 08:17 AM
3,576 ... 46869495969798106146 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD