I love the theme, but it's crushing my resources.

How do I uninstall it? Do I have to pull it from the theme folder?

dbldare

Yea, I have the same problem...
    I am going to remove the weather and clock widgets-that should fix the resource issue.

To remove this theme just follow this link.
    Last edited by Imagine09; 2009-05-19 at 05:13 PM.
    Nobody told me that there would be days like these, strange days indeed...www.imagine09.com
    2009-05-19 05:07 PM
    I'll add the new theme (without widgets) to Cydia when its complete...
    Last edited by Imagine09; 2009-05-19 at 05:17 PM.
    Nobody told me that there would be days like these, strange days indeed...www.imagine09.com
    2009-05-19 05:09 PM
    Need some help, i accidentaly deleted a spring jump icon and now i cant get the theme to work is there any way to get the spring jump and blank icons back?
    xx
    Max
    2009-05-20 11:28 AM
    Love the theme. Got everything to work fine quickly and easily.

Thanks.
    2009-05-21 10:00 AM
    Yea, I have the same problem...
    I am going to remove the weather and clock widgets-that should fix the resource issue.

To remove this theme just follow this link.
    That worked great. Thanks for the help.

Mike
    2009-06-02 07:24 PM
    2009-06-03 01:28 AM
    Just one question..

How do i delete apps?

I remove them from the category folder but they aint showing up on my springboard..

Help!
    2009-06-05 03:47 AM
    Hi imagine09-

I successfuly installed and setup the theme on my iphone 3gs and I love it. But I have one problem, my text message icon is not showing up (LISA). It just shows my green square text icon. I copied the TEXT.png from the icons folder and renamed it to MobileSMS.png, SMS.png, MobileText.png hoping it will pick up one of this but NO LUCK!!! This is the only icon I am missing. Please HELP!!!!!

Thanks!
    2009-08-06 01:06 AM
    Hi imagine09-

I successfuly installed and setup the theme on my iphone 3gs and I love it. But I have one problem, my text message icon is not showing up (LISA). It just shows my green square text icon. I copied the TEXT.png from the icons folder and renamed it to MobileSMS.png, SMS.png, MobileText.png hoping it will pick up one of this but NO LUCK!!! This is the only icon I am missing. Please HELP!!!!!

Thanks!
    Hi CastorTroy09, try renaming the Text.png file to Messages.png
    2009-08-06 03:12 AM
    Imagine09, thank you for your quick response. I have one more question, hopefully you can help me with this one as well.

I just realize that when I click on my Phone and then Contacts and then I select someone to call, when I click on the phone number, it doesn't do anything. I have to type in the number on the number keypad. Do you think this has something to do with the theme? I can't figure out what happened or how to resolve this? Am I gonna have to restore my iPhone and do this all over again? Have you heard about this problem before? Any ideas or suggestions?

Again, I appreciate your help!

Thanks!
    2009-08-06 05:17 AM
    I am not running it but it looks real cool. Big simpsons fan here
    2009-08-06 05:18 AM
    Hi-

I don't know if it's just me and my friend, but I just setup my friend iphone 3gs with this theme and he now have the same problem as mine where when you go to the Contacts and click on the phone number to call someone, it doens't work....it's not clickable, so you can't call anyone using this method. You have to use the number keypad and type in the number manually. I think it's a bug or unless I am missing a step.

But after we removed the theme, everything works fine. We can go to Contacts --> select a contact --> and click on the phone number.
    2009-08-06 07:59 AM
    I still can't get v.2 of this theme to work I left iTunes,iPod,Safari,e-Mail,SMS,Phone,Apps,Games and tools and I keep getting the blank springjump iCons and the home Icon is blank, there's no homer....
    Exactly the same here!

I followed your instructions step by step and have a "half-working" theme now

I use iPhone 3g, jailbroken with FW 3.0

Any solution for this problem? I`d love to keep this theme on my phone, but I need to fix it!
    2009-09-01 11:57 AM
    This is a great theme!! Nice work.

Too bad there seems like lots to do in order to get it working lol

I wonder if this works on iPhone 3GS...

2009-09-27 02:30 AM
    Just finished updating the iNav Simpsons theme for the iPhone 3GS, I also changed some of the screens. Should have the file available for download later tonight...

preview
    2009-10-14 12:32 AM
    is this for ipod touch too?
    2009-10-14 12:44 AM
    Just finished updating the iNav Simpsons theme for the iPhone 3GS, I also changed some of the screens. Should have the file available for download later tonight...

preview
    Sounds good dude! Ill check it out

2009-10-14 01:40 AM
    That looks great
    Theme Creator
    2009-10-14 02:02 AM
    i got it to install
    i ahd to download directly from the repo and then use my terminal app to install it

but half of my icons that i did not put into folders arent even showing up
    most importantly my text and phone dont show up and i have no idea where they are :/ they arent hidden either :/

and my SMS isnt even showing up either its blank and i already renamed my Text to Messages
    Last edited by supasekziaznboi; 2009-10-14 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-14 08:51 AM
    I have a problem...
    I added repo to Cydia, NO iNav Simpsons2 is located in Winterboard Theme (Complete) Any ideas????

2009-10-14 02:13 PM
72 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD