can somebody send me the links to SSH files to change my SMS tones on my iphone. Its 3G and i have a macbook. I cant seem to find them in the post. Thanks in advance.
    2009-04-11 08:06 PM
    sms files? to change you're sms tones either use tonefxs or ssh whatever tone you want labeled "sms-received1.caf" into library/audio/uisounds. you can have up to 6 in there

make sure that they are .aiff before you rename it to .caf
    2009-04-11 08:33 PM
    If you download quicksms, you can then assign different sms tones to different contacts that is my favourite part . It works and its simple.

They need to be a converted .caf file (like any other system sound), if you download the latest version, and in the message window you scroll to the top and select aditional, then it will pop up with "custom sms tone",
    then down the bottom of that screen it will show where abouts you have to upload your custom sms tones to.

Whats best is is that it doesnt replace the originals or any of that! so you can have as many as you want . I dont use the actual quicksms much now, as it gets real lagy, i just have it on so i can have customized sms tones, then i use the default or bite sms works awesomely!

If you download quicksms, you can then assign different sms tones to different contacts that is my favourite part . It works and its simple.

They need to be a converted .caf file (like any other system sound), if you download the latest version, and in the message window you scroll to the top and select aditional, then it will pop up with "custom sms tone",
    then down the bottom of that screen it will show where abouts you have to upload your custom sms tones to.

Whats best is is that it doesnt replace the originals or any of that! so you can have as many as you want . I dont use the actual quicksms much now, as it gets real lagy, i just have it on so i can have customized sms tones, then i use the default or bite sms works awesomely!

QuickSMS - all you need for messaging
    Last edited by lach; 2009-04-12 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-12 04:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD