Im trying to get INav final put onto my phone and im having a few issues. If this isnt the right place to ask this please feel free to move this thread.

My first issue is Blanknull (what ever it is), I can not find this anywhere on cydia. I have all the other apps needed but still cant find it.

Second, ive watched the "how to" video 3-4 times now and i still am not understanding how he was able to arange the icons in that order. When i move my icons they go into line, not where ever i place them on the screen. Is this what blanknull does?

Anyone that could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Moe
    2009-04-13 11:10 AM
    first up, "blanknull" means that when you accidentally press the blanks instead of the actually icon (messages etc), then a safari window wont pop up. I think it pretty much de-activates any web clips! It works well with any iNav theme.

Add this source in cydia, apple-news.fr/repo
    Then it will apear in cydia .

I have only used the original iNav theme once, but it all worked fine for me, i cant remember if this is true but were you supposed to install 5 row springboard/column springboard? If they're not aligning right without the added columns and rows then that is your answer!

If you need any more info, pop over to the iNav thread on this forum, or id be glad to help out!

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...l-version.html << iNav thread
    2009-04-13 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD