User Tag List

Can someone Please post all the COLOR icons for the upper top of the Inav Theme? I mean the small ones that fit in the upper dark background. Thanks again.
    2009-04-21 04:44 PM
    another set of wallpapers:

Peace

Pastels

BonVoyage

Classic2

hope you like it

Can someone Please post all the COLOR icons for the upper top of the Inav Theme? I mean the small ones that fit in the upper dark background. Thanks again.
    is this the small icons with black and white only, all posted in inav final version thread m8
    Last edited by theone77; 2009-04-21 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!
    2009-04-21 05:01 PM
    Thanks theone77 for the response but I mean the COLOR ones. Not the black and white.
    2009-04-21 05:05 PM
    well i will attached some but i know more complete icons are there
    Attached Images [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe-app-store.png [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe-camera.png [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe-clock.png [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe-mail.png [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe-maps.png [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe-text.png 
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

2009-04-21 05:09 PM
    Well I have some but the ones I am missing are the Notes and the Camera. And what do you mean by Inav final version m8?
    2009-04-21 05:12 PM
    Thanks theone77 for the response but I mean the COLOR ones. Not the black and white.
    ok just post the icons of the big one and ill edit it... which one u like most then ill just resize it.

2009-04-21 05:21 PM
    Thanks again theone77. I will attach the icons.
    Attached Images [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe-camera.png [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe-mail.png [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe-notes.png 
    2009-04-21 05:26 PM
    Thanks again theone77. I will attach the icons.
    try this and give me feedback
    Attached Images [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe-camera2.png [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe-mail2.png [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe-notes2.png 

2009-04-21 07:07 PM
    hi thanks for the pics

-can i also have the icons you use on the first page,where u talk about your current theme.
    Can you post the media and contact icons please.
    2009-04-21 07:33 PM
    hi thanks for the pics

-can i also have the icons you use on the first page,where u talk about your current theme.
    Can you post the media and contact icons please.
    just try to re edit to suit what u want
    Attached Thumbnails [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe-ipod.png   [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe-ipod2.png   [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe-phone.png   [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe-wallpaper.png  

2009-04-21 08:35 PM
    2009-04-21 08:36 PM
    another set of wallpapers:

Peace

Pastels

BonVoyage

Classic2

hope you like it

is this the small icons with black and white only, all posted in inav final version thread m8
    another great wallpapers. please teach us how to edit wallpaper.HTML that u posted in first page?
    2009-04-21 09:08 PM
    well i will attached some but i know more complete icons are there
    If you can, can you please hook me up with an AIM icon & a Video Camera icon? Thanks in advance...
    2009-04-21 10:44 PM
    need help, need more icons like blacberry but small one
    2009-04-22 07:22 AM
    Theone77 Thanks again for your effort but I did not mean just to resize the icons. The icons have to be redone with the word underneath and they have to fit to the upper top of the theme. I am attaching the skype icon to see what I mean.
    Attached Images [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe-skype1.png 
    2009-04-22 08:03 AM
    Here's another wallpaper... goes well with blue inav.
    To save...right click, open link in new tab, right click again
    and save image, enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe-wallpaper.png   [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe-wallpaper4.png  
    Last edited by rpg40; 2009-04-22 at 11:23 AM.
    2009-04-22 09:38 AM
    Theone77 Thanks again for your effort but I did not mean just to resize the icons. The icons have to be redone with the word underneath and they have to fit to the upper top of the theme. I am attaching the skype icon to see what I mean.
    OK check this out if this ok to you
    Attached Images [Beta-Release] iNav-MOD your Own TheMe-camera1.png 
    Last edited by theone77; 2009-04-22 at 08:48 PM.

2009-04-22 04:27 PM
    Many modder released a new type of inav landscape mode. Now i tried to modify some wallpaper.

just visit some thread for more instructions on how to set up ur iphone in landscape mode.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...-beta-2-x.html

Setting up landscape Springboard Status Bar:

- SSH into iPhone
    - Go to /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/English.lproj
    - Back up "InfoPlist.strings"
    - Place modified "InfoPlist.strings" from this folder(see attachment)
    - Go to /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app
    - Back up "Info.plist"
    - Place modified "Info.plist" from this folder

Setting up Springboard:

- Download Five Column SpringBoard from Cydia
    - Download iBlank from Cydia
    - Download BlankNull from Cydia
    - Download MakeItMine
    - Download SpringJumps
    - Download FontSwap
    - Install Five Column SpringBoard
    - Using SpringJumps, have all SpringJumps show (0-9)
    - Using iBlank, make 83 blank webclips
    - Arrange blank webclips, icons, and SpringJumps as shown by screenshots for 9 springboard pages (in SCREENSHOTS folder)
    - Use MakeItMine, turn off StatusBar clock (place a space in the text area, then click "Banner")
    - Use FontSwap, turn SYSTEM font into NeoTech
    - Turn Theme on via winterboard
    - Using Winterboard, turn on "no labels for undocked icons"
    - Respring and Enjoy

Known Issues of this mod theme:
    - When wiggling icons, page wallpaper can move and get stuck. Press sleep button on and off to fix.
    - Calendar and Clock can drift after respringing
    - Status Bar can return to default after respringing. Press sleep button on and off to fix.

Wallpaper can be request here...for ICONS and other request for this theme pls visit iNItsua thread
    Attached Files
    Last edited by theone77; 2009-04-23 at 07:55 PM.

2009-04-22 04:38 PM
    can u make an apps icon(the 1 in the mac computer screen) and make the bottom bit match the writing on the wallpaper where u prioritise sms over safari.(the green one.) and also make sure that the writing is green so it shows up when other pages. the writing is the same to other icons you have posted.
    hope you got that.
    2009-04-22 06:10 PM
    instead of traditional docks of iNav Final version, i edited it and copy the docks of delark..

How do u find this?

2009-04-22 06:34 PM
196 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD