Hi Everyone, this is my first contribution to Modmyi, I have helped other people make some themes but its my first theme and trying to make it as good as possible, this is my 2 days of work start, I just need some help trying to see what best fits on the HD icons, critique is welcome , any artist who would give me a hand will get plenty of credit for this pleasee , I'm not planning to make it a categories theme. so in the apps and games and media it will have apps on their pages.
    UPDATE 02 2009
    Its been very tough to create some icons and I have managed to make some, these are just the icons I have at the moment so I stuck everythin in the Media section but they all will go in their own sections later on.

UPDATE 20 APRIL
    Icons for each Page, very sleek with a touch of summer,
    Made the Five docks with the weather, time and calendar.

Updated pics :

STILL TO DO :
    Make every clicked page display the name shiny with some other things
    Attached Thumbnails [PREVIEW]iNav -  Silver Green Vibe-img_0012.png   [PREVIEW]iNav -  Silver Green Vibe-img_0013.png   [PREVIEW]iNav -  Silver Green Vibe-img_0014.png   [PREVIEW]iNav -  Silver Green Vibe-img_0015.png   [PREVIEW]iNav -  Silver Green Vibe-img_0016.png   [PREVIEW]iNav -  Silver Green Vibe-img_0017.png   [PREVIEW]iNav -  Silver Green Vibe-img_0018.png   [PREVIEW]iNav -  Silver Green Vibe-img_0019.png  

[PREVIEW]iNav -  Silver Green Vibe-img_0020.png  
    Last edited by awsy44; 2009-05-01 at 11:08 PM. Reason: [UPDATE]
    2009-04-19 11:21 AM
    Clean. Simple. Cool.

I like it
    2009-04-19 12:01 PM
    looks really nice. Looking forward to seeing how this works.
    2009-04-19 12:05 PM
    thanks guys for the feedback its giving me a push to go all out on this theme , what kind of icons do you guys think i should use for each page, any styles or ideas? do you guys the font is alright or do you have a better one in mind?.

Thanks for ur help guys
    2009-04-19 12:10 PM
    r u the AWS3YA also? of applei?
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!
    2009-04-19 12:36 PM
    Nope, sorry I use Awsy44 in every forum I have been to and I have never been to applei before either.
    2009-04-19 12:44 PM
    lovin it! A four icon dock option would be nice tho... 5 icons would be better
    2009-04-19 04:06 PM
    this is very nicee, good job
    2009-04-19 05:08 PM
    Hi guys, I've made alot of progress on this theme, I'll post some new shots and update , thanks for following

Is the icons I made ok? , I am planning to make the media have the icons like Youtube, Camera, Cycorder Mxtube, photos.
    Last edited by awsy44; 2009-04-20 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-20 10:22 AM
    Hi guys, I've made alot of progress on this theme, I'll post some new shots and update , thanks for following

Is the icons I made ok? , I am planning to make the media have the icons like Youtube, Camera, Cycorder Mxtube, photos.
    Icons look fantastic. Hope you provide a template for them.
    2009-04-20 10:25 AM
    pls provide the files now..many are interested
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!
    2009-04-20 01:06 PM
    pls provide the files now..many are interested
    Hi, I still havent finished everything, if your willing to partner with me we can finish the lockscreen and i'm working on the clicked buttons for each page. or just wait for me to finish it and i'll post it to u bro
    2009-04-20 04:23 PM
    If someone has any nice vector icons, please help me out that would be much appreciated.
    2009-05-01 11:11 PM
    Very nice ;P This theme is awesome!
    2009-05-06 07:04 PM
    Hi Everyone, this is my first contribution to Modmyi, I have helped other people make some themes but its my first theme and trying to make it as good as possible, this is my 2 days of work start, I just need some help trying to see what best fits on the HD icons, critique is welcome , any artist who would give me a hand will get plenty of credit for this pleasee , I'm not planning to make it a categories theme. so in the apps and games and media it will have apps on their pages.
    UPDATE 02 2009
    Its been very tough to create some icons and I have managed to make some, these are just the icons I have at the moment so I stuck everythin in the Media section but they all will go in their own sections later on.

UPDATE 20 APRIL
    Icons for each Page, very sleek with a touch of summer,
    Made the Five docks with the weather, time and calendar.

Updated pics :

STILL TO DO :
    Make every clicked page display the name shiny with some other things
    Fantastic Work, keep it up, when are u making available for download
    2009-05-12 07:24 AM
    GREAT THEME, but one suggestion. Get rid of those NOTES, in the main page. Put something else instead, something we use everyday like, textfree, winterboard, camera, youtube, instalious, and facebook, THOSE ARE GREAT IDEAS you should cinsider it. For some strange reason every creator of the themes puts icons in the main page that i dont need in the front and i have to rearrange things. Who uses itunes, if you jailbreak your phone i dont see the point, like INAV he puts itunes in the final release like in the US we really use that at least i dont. Thank you i dont have any more things i dont like about this theme. If i do you'll know. Keep up the good works
    2009-05-12 05:36 PM
    Ummm can u like make an ipod touch type like jst change the icons or somefin
    2010-05-18 01:23 PM
    this is so beautiful
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation
    2010-05-18 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD