Here is the release of my iNav inspired theme. It uses some elements from the Shinicons and Shinicons2 theme so thanks to the author of Shinicons and iNav for their creative minds.

Thank You's
    iPhone by LunaticKio wallpaper
    Jon - creator of the shinicons & shinicons2 theme
    iNinja theme for the wifi, signal bar and spinning icons.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

Requirements for all 3 themes: Please install all these from Cydia before anything.

iBlank
    5 Icon Dock
    5 Icon Springboard
    Springjumps
    Categories
    BlankNull - Apple-News.fr/repo
    Liveclock

DO NOT SELECT THEME IN WINTERBOARD YET

Now to arrange your springboard to work well with these 3 themes isn't too hard. Basically the only requirement is to have an icon in the middle of each springboard page. So for example, Phone, Safari, iPod and so on. This is the 13th icon counting down from the top-left of the springboard.

Spring jumps setup

In the spring jumps settings turn off all pages except 0, 1, 2, 3, 4

Move the spring jump icons into your 5 icon dock numbered 0, 1, 2, 3, 4.

Categories Setup

Create a folder called 'Apps' (without the ' ')
    Create a folder called 'Games' (without the ' ')

Move Apps icon to 3rd springboard page and into the 13th position on springboard.

Move Games icon to 4th springboard page and into the 13th position on springboard.

iBlank and Blanknull Setup

I count how many icons i will have on a certain page, so for my Springboard (Page0) i have 7 icons including phone icon in middle. For this page i will create 13 blanks with iBlank. This way it fills the page and when adding new apps etc the icon won't be placed on this page.

Make it look like this below. Where the other Blank icons are, replace this according to your tastes to each spring jumps page.

B = Blank Icon
    X = Middle Icon (Phone, Safari, iPod, Apps, Games)

B B B B B
    B B B B B
    B B X B B
    B B B B B

Basically repeat this for all 5 pages.

After this is done add the blanknull repo source and install it through cydia.

That should be about it. Select which theme you want in winterboard and your good to go. I also have 'No Undocked Icon Labels' and No Docked Icon Labels' ticked in winterboard.

I hope you enjoy this theme.

DOWNLOAD three theme
    DOWNLOAD point theme
    DOWNLOAD o theme

Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNav/Shinicons inspired theme - 3 different version's-preview2.gif  
    Last edited by version; 2009-05-25 at 02:58 PM.
    2009-04-19 11:57 AM
    Nice work.....
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy
    2009-04-19 01:27 PM
    omg dude i loved ur theme man thanks for the time u spent on this..........and all u other guys suck that downloaded this theme and not even a thanks
    2009-04-20 06:45 AM
    omg dude i loved ur theme man thanks for the time u spent on this..........and all u other guys suck that downloaded this theme and not even a thanks
    hehe thanks man. Glad your liking it. I've added them to cydia through modmyi.com but still not showing in the repo yet.
    2009-04-20 06:53 AM
    as much as i am not a fan of inav i have to say that you did a great job on this artwork
    2009-04-20 07:12 AM
    Amazing work. This is a wicked theme!

Thanks very much for sharing this.
    2009-04-20 08:01 AM
    hehe thanks man. Glad your liking it. I've added them to cydia through modmyi.com but still not showing in the repo yet.
    =) yea man thank u..... hope to see more themes coming from u man i love ur themes dude there true hd icons
    2009-04-20 08:59 AM
    =) yea man thank u..... hope to see more themes coming from u man i love ur themes dude there true hd icons
    Working on a SBsettings theme at the moment. It's bout half way complete but should go well with the theme's.
    2009-04-20 09:33 AM
    cool man.....is the sbs settings theme gunna be in cydia also???
    2009-04-21 06:46 AM
    cool man.....is the sbs settings theme gunna be in cydia also???
    Yea eventually. Once it's all finished and i work out how... lol
    2009-04-21 06:59 AM
    Here is a preview of the SBsettings theme i'm working on. What ya think?
    2009-04-22 10:52 AM
    how do i get it landscape like your picture?
    2009-04-23 12:02 AM
    how do i get it landscape like your picture?
    Sorry none of my pictures are landscape.....i'm not sure what u mean.
    2009-04-23 02:44 AM
    yea man i like the sbs setting =)
    2009-04-23 05:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD