Ok, I tested out the portrait iPod Touch version. Sexy as usual! And the setup theme idea is genius! Did you think of that? Because I've never seen that before. Anyway here's my comments:

Setup theme:
    - Music app had the big ipod icon, which I guess isn't necessary because it's just the setup. (The springjump pages may have had the real theme icons as well, but mine were invisible because they were altered from other themes)
    - You should make sure people know to use the original springjumps, and not altered ones, because your custom icons only show on the originals.
    - The individual pages' wallpaper covered the docked icons. It doesn't seem like a big deal for the setup, but I used the dock like crazy to help rearrange icons. Not being able to see them was annoying.

iNitsua theme:
    - The clock seems to show 4 digits no matter what. Right now it's 3:30 AM and the clock says 03:30. It's a little weird because clocks usually take off the first 0.
    - The icons that say "See what's available in" etc. go off the edge off the screen slightly. I don't know if this was intended or not, but I'm pointing it out just in case.
    - The "More Apps" etc. icons are kind of....idk....bland I guess? They're just the regular icons with no picture. I think it needs.....something.
    - The "NEW" badges look odd because the pointy part points right even though the icon's picture is to its left. (Did that make any sense? lol)

I think that's all....ugh I'm so tired, but installing your theme was worth it! And the comments I said aren't meant to be taken as "This is WRONG. Fix it!" They're just things I noticed. If I were to make a list of positive things about it...well, it would be one giant wall of text

Oh, and can you put up the new psd icon template? I rotated my custom icons, only to find out that doesn't exactly work lol.

Thanks for all your hard work! Can't wait for 3.0!
    2009-05-27 10:48 AM
    OK, I just spent the good part of the wee-hours of the morning setting up the portrait iPod Touch version - which was entirely worth every second. I too am exhausted now, but yeah... this theme is AMAZING.

I pretty much would offer the same comments as linkmaster02. The set-up theme idea is brilliant, and I'm sure will help many people, however for myself personally I found it to be even more confusing than not using it. I'm sure that's just me though, and plus I have a familiarity with installing these iNav-type themes already, so I would rather do it the old-fashioned way :-P

Anyway, here's what my iPod looks like now, and the way it will remain until 3.0 comes out
    I added a weather widget because, well, the top looked empty - and I like my themes to show the weather

Thank you again for creating such a wonderful theme!
    2009-05-27 11:20 AM
    the clock and the calendar are widgets, not liveclock. It shows up on all the pages, but the actual clock and calendar app are only accessible on page 0. I'll find a way to signify this in the actual theme.

Since it has been requested several times, there will be a 24 hour clock mod. No SSH or CSS editing required.

To be quite honest, I was gonna release the LOCKSCREEN last night, but was too wasted. I'll shoot again for tonight... seeing how I spent nearly 80 bucks last night at the bar - I think I'll refrain from going out tonight, lol.

Update: Portrait Version Screenshots

thanx
    i get it now, i was just a bit confused when i saw the page 0 with the clock and calendar on it, my bad :P
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2009-05-27 02:36 PM
    @linkmaster02: when setting up, you had to turn off everything in winterboard EXCEPT the set-up theme. The icons shown shouldve been all default icons. And yes, the setup theme was my idea, but now I expect others to follow suit in some way
    2009-05-27 05:30 PM
    Looks awesome and landscape is running smoothly on my phone. Only small cosmetic suggestion I would have is in regards to the "large icons". You Use the iphone/touch image with an overlay of whatever section it represents in all but Internet. For that you use a compass. May want to also have it match the rest of the scheme rather than be the odd man out.
    If I've helped don't forget to show some Thankfulness!!

2009-05-27 06:17 PM
    ....Problem fixed
    Last edited by sacking23; 2009-05-27 at 07:08 PM.
    2009-05-27 06:36 PM
    the theme is looking great Nitsua. I love the landscape version and am waiting for the 3.0 release like everyone else =]
    keep up the good work.
    2009-05-27 07:05 PM
    hi , k.nitsua , really nice theme , ,,,,,,,,,,, dont you have the psd of this , and the icons? thanks in advance

Last edited by Schnedi; 2009-05-27 at 08:45 PM.
    2009-05-27 07:56 PM
    Hey k.nitsua, I hope you don't mind, but I was experimenting with your theme and seeing how it looked with several different wallpapers. I think this one turned out the best:

2009-05-27 08:40 PM
    For some reason..it's not registering the icon for more utilities
    2009-05-27 10:21 PM
    That's because k.nitsua accidentally misspelled it... SSH into the theme and go into the icons folder, and spell More Utilities.png correctly.
    2009-05-27 10:42 PM
    is there any way you can make the applications icon face to the left rather than right looks out of sync also some of the icons spill out of the box and onto the next page don't know how to fix I am using the portrait version of your theme
    love the theme though a few tweaks here and there and you got it made
    Last edited by UofMBob; 2009-05-28 at 12:21 AM.
    2009-05-27 11:07 PM
    is there any way you can make the applications folder face left rather than right looks out of sync also some of the icons spill out of the box and onto the next page don't know how to fix I am using the portrait version of your theme
    love the theme though a few tweaks here and there and you got it made
    Are you using FiveIRows? Make sure that's enabled, so you have a five row springboard. Other than that, I have no idea why you icons are messed up, they shouldn't be.
    2009-05-27 11:22 PM
    it is just a little bit hard to tell really but nonewtheless I can see it
    2009-05-27 11:45 PM
    Hey k.nitsua, I hope you don't mind, but I was experimenting with your theme and seeing how it looked with several different wallpapers. I think this one turned out the best:

Did you SSH to install that wallpaper or did you use Winterboard?

I'll fix the misspelling.

it is just a little bit hard to tell really but nonewtheless I can see it
    Post a screenshot please.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-05-28 12:10 AM
    if you look at the between pages shot you can see how the icon does not line up with the outline[Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0-045.png
    Last edited by UofMBob; 2009-05-28 at 12:44 AM.
    2009-05-28 12:39 AM
    Attachment didn't work. Try again or use ImageShack® - Image Hosting
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-05-28 12:44 AM
    [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0-047.png
    this one show's you what I am talking about just a hair off
    2009-05-28 12:54 AM
    Did you SSH to install that wallpaper or did you use Winterboard?
    I SSH'd the wallpaper in.
    2009-05-28 12:55 AM
    You don't need to do that... Just save a wallpaper as the default wallpaper on the iPhone and place "User Wallpaper" over the theme in Winterboard.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-05-28 03:16 AM
1,467 ... 412131415162464 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD