Could someone please make a videorecorder3g!?!?!
    2009-05-29 04:48 AM
    rboileau
    can you say me where did you get the icons without the name ?, before put them the name?
    2009-05-29 06:47 AM
    I have had the theme running now for two days and when I eliminated the five column problem and moved things back to normal I lost two icons they just disappeared. part of springjumps Games icon and phone options. Also i lost use of springjumps along the bottom and I do not know what happened
    2009-05-29 06:50 AM
    EDIT: Updated (and now working) landscape version of all of these icons can be found on page 24 of this thread.

@schnedi - I don't know exactly what you're asking, I'm sorry... I'm just using k.Nitsua's icon template that he released with the old 2.0.2 version.

Without further ado...

Flixster:

Wikipanion+:

Sysinfo:

AirSharing Pro:

iCatchall:

iBowl:

Downhill Bowling:

Sonic the Hedgehog:

iBasketball:

ESPN Cameraman:

NES:

gameboy4iphone:

PocketTouch:

Synchstep:

Checkers:

Hockey:

eBay:

Jaadu VNC:

Could someone please make a videorecorder3g!?!?!
    Yes.

The PSDs are attached, Nitsua.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rboileau; 2009-05-30 at 06:06 AM.
    2009-05-29 07:10 AM
    WOW this is the best theme ever!! and im sooo glad that there is someone helping to the noobies (like me) with making icons (Y)

if is not a problem, i have some icons request!:

BeejiveIM (app store)
    Installer (cydia)
    Televisa deportes
    Cinefilo (app store)
    Bomberman (app store)
    TanZen (app store)
    Lux DLX (app store)
    RSoccer09....Real Soccer 09 (app store)
    Midnight Pool (app store)
    Brain Toot (app store)

i got many others icons for my apps to request but this are the most important

big thanks xD
    2009-05-29 07:58 AM
    How do you install the new icons? For example I SSH'ed the dtunes icon, set the permission to 0755 but the icon remained stock.
    2009-05-29 08:03 AM
    How do you install the new icons? For example I SSH'ed the dtunes icon, set the permission to 0755 but the icon remained stock.
    All you should need to have to do is make sure you SSH the .png file of the icon into the Icons folder of the theme, and respring your device... the only reason it might not come up correctly is if the .png file has the wrong name, and for dTunes, I'm pretty sure dTunes.png is the proper name for the file.

To double check, just go into Winterboard and take off iNitsua, and make sure that No Undocked Icon Labels is NOT checked, then respring. This way you'll be able to see dTunes on your springboard and look at what its display name is. Whatever it is, name the .png of the icon that same name (case-sensitive), and put the Nitsua theme back on again, and all should be well.

@joel_neutral - I'll make those icons tomorrow, right now I'm off to bed

EDIT: The icons I've made, since they are all stored in the same Photobucket account that I am hosting them on, are automatically renamed with a "-1" on some of them (either the portrait or landscape version, depending on the icon). So yeah, make sure you have the proper name when you SSH it.
    Last edited by rboileau; 2009-05-29 at 08:10 AM.
    2009-05-29 08:08 AM
    After i got rid of the -1 the icons showed up. Thanks
    2009-05-29 08:26 AM
    whon is version 3.0 coming out?
    i want the landscape lockscreen :P
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2009-05-29 09:14 AM
    Congratulations on producing the best theme i have ever seen. Fantastic, eagerly awaiting ver. 3

(i think this wallpaper suits the theme quite well)
    2009-05-29 03:23 PM
    Thanks for the icons rboileau!!

but i have one more request, could u possible make me a media icon similar to the "Check out other Net Apps" icon and the "App Store" icon. The reason i want this is because i dont buy anything for iTunes so therefore dont use it.

Thanks in advance
    2009-05-29 04:53 PM
    Thanks for the icons rboileau!!

but i have one more request, could u possible make me a media icon similar to the "Check out other Net Apps" icon and the "App Store" icon. The reason i want this is because i dont buy anything for iTunes so therefore dont use it.

Thanks in advance
    You're welcome It was my pleasure.

I don't know exactly what you're asking for here... I know you want an icon that looks like the rectangular ones that k.nitsua made, but do you want it for the iTunes store? Or for the iPod application? Also for this, Nitsua himself might be the better person to ask, because I don't have a template for the rectangular-type icons.

This afternoon I'll be cranking out another 20-30 icons, trying to fulfill the requests made so far, and adding in a few of my own.
    2009-05-29 05:26 PM
    how are you guys dealing with space for apps updating themselves. I always have to restart my phone because there is no space. I also fixed my springjumps problem. Nice icons Rboileau

is there any way nitsua we could use the old app badge in the portrait theme
    Last edited by UofMBob; 2009-05-29 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-29 06:24 PM
    You're welcome It was my pleasure.

I don't know exactly what you're asking for here... I know you want an icon that looks like the rectangular ones that k.nitsua made, but do you want it for the iTunes store? Or for the iPod application? Also for this, Nitsua himself might be the better person to ask, because I don't have a template for the rectangular-type icons.

This afternoon I'll be cranking out another 20-30 icons, trying to fulfill the requests made so far, and adding in a few of my own.
    I want a rectangular icon similar to the iTunes Store and App Store icons except i want it to say "Check out other Media Apps*

I hope this makes sense

also i would like to request a few more icons if you dont mind

iTunes
    Installer
    vWallpaper (Cydia)
    LogoMe (Cydia)
    YoMama (AppStore)
    LockDown (Cydia)
    Springback (Cydia)
    Flashlight (Cydia)
    2009-05-29 06:37 PM
    yeah, I can arrange that.

Expect another update soon to address some issues and include more icons.

Also, I officially started working on the UI last night and it's looking pretty sweet. Will post screenshots some time tonight or tomorrow.
    2009-05-29 06:38 PM
    Nitsua, were the PSD files that I included ok? Just wanted to make sure you could use them before making more.
    2009-05-29 07:25 PM
    Pocket Radio (App Store)
    AP Newswire (app store)
    Rudder (app store)
    Att My World (app store)
    M Cleaner (cydia)
    Much thanks as these are the ones I use all the time
    2009-05-29 07:43 PM
    I haven't been able to check them, still recovering from a hangover. I'll check them tonight.
    2009-05-29 07:57 PM
    yeah im sorry , i mean where did you get the icons just the icons , without the names
    2009-05-29 07:59 PM
    yeah im sorry , i mean where did you get the icons just the icons , without the names
    Ah ok, I see what you mean. For most of them (the ones from the App store), I just looked up the app in the store, did a print screen, pasted the screen into paint, and cut out the icon, then imported the icon cutout into Photoshop and worked form there.

The cydia ones can be found easily by going to Google image search and typing in "[app name] icon", and within the first few pages you should be able to find it. Then just import it into Photoshop and work from there.

@Nitsua - 1 part olive oil, 1 raw egg yolk, salt and pepper, 1-2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup, a dash of Tabasco and worcestershire sauce and some lemon juice (or vinegar).

More icons to come shortly...
    2009-05-29 09:08 PM
1,467 ... 715161718192767 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD