Here is a list of my apps that currently have no icons (long list). Don't expect them done immediately Just whenever anyone gets around to it.

Crash Kart (App Store - Crash Bandicoot Racing)
    SP Mobile (Cydia - Streaming South Park Episodes)
    RSoccer09 (App Store - Real Soccer 09 - Already requested on previous page)
    Weightbot (App Store)
    WhosHere (App Store)
    HOTorNOT (App Store)
    Hangman (App Store)
    Touchgrind (App Store)
    Gridlock (App Store)
    iGotchi (App Store)
    Aki Mahjong (App Store)
    Koi Pond (App Store)
    iWedding (App Store)
    iConvertIT (App Store - Unit Conversion)
    PhotoSwap (App Store)
    iFile (Cydia)
    RCSB Toggle (Cydia)
    Send Contact (App Store)
    MemTool (Cydia)
    OneTap (App Store)
    Google (App Store)
    SwirlyMMS (cydia)
    Shazam (app store)
    BeejiveIM (app store)
    If I've helped don't forget to show some Thankfulness!!

2009-05-29 10:49 PM
    can someone just post the wallpaper of this theme (without the names: media, apps etc.) just the wallpaper itself.
    Last edited by Lilplaya2567; 2009-05-29 at 11:42 PM.
    2009-05-29 11:38 PM
    EDIT: Updated (and now working) landscape version of all of these icons can be found on page 24 of this thread.

AP Mobile:

BeejiveIM:

Bomberman Touch:

Brain Toot:

Cinefilo:

Flashlight:

Installer:

iTunes:

LockDown:

LogoMe:

Lux DLX:

MCleaner:

Midnight Pool:

Pocket Tunes Radio:

Real Soccer 09:

Springback:

TanZen:

Televisa Deportes:

vWallpaper:

Yo Mama:

Remember, if a "-1" is in the name of the icon, remove it before SSHing it into the theme. Also, all filenames might not be exactly correct for their springboard display, so if the icon doesn't show up initially, rename it to the proper name. They should all be named correctly, though.

PSDs attached to the post.

@UofMBob - I couldn't find Rudder or Att My World in either the App Store or Cydia...

@justinrp - I should have most (if not all) of those done by tonight.

EDIT: The filename for Springback should be "SpringBack.png", and not "Springback.png" - as I have it now. There's a capital B in there.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rboileau; 2009-05-30 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Misspelled icon filename
    2009-05-29 11:42 PM
    Again thanks for the icons!!!!

Now all the icons i need now are (dont expect them right away, just whenever u get time)

Backgrounder (Cydia)
    FCSB Toggle (aka Five Column Springboard) (Cydia)
    FivelRows (aka Five Row Springboard) (Cydia)
    Shuffle (Cydia)
    Status Notifier (Cydia)
    OfflineMaps (Cydia)
    Phase 10 (App Store)
    Sportacular (App Store)
    Y!Messenger (App Store)

again thanks in advance

Now this will def be my permanent theme for a while lol
    2009-05-30 12:26 AM
    Again thanks for the icons!!!!

Now all the icons i need now are (dont expect them right away, just whenever u get time)

Backgrounder (Cydia)
    FCSB Toggle (aka Five Column Springboard) (Cydia)
    FivelRows (aka Five Row Springboard) (Cydia)
    Shuffle (Cydia)
    Status Notifier (Cydia)
    OfflineMaps (Cydia)
    Phase 10 (App Store)
    Sportacular (App Store)
    Y!Messenger (App Store)

again thanks in advance

Now this will def be my permanent theme for a while lol
    You're welcome, it's my pleasure. Nitsua already put SO MUCH into this theme, and is working so very hard now on the upcoming 3.0 release, I feel it is the least I could do to thank him for all he has done. This theme is the most excellent creation since the PB&J sandwich. I could create hundreds of icons and it still wouldn't be enough to repay him

Oh, and also, Y! Messenger is already made. Nitsua released it with the theme way back, only he named it Yahoo Messenger.png - just change the filename to Y! Messenger.png, and it should show up in the theme.

More icons to come later tonight (probably late tonight/wee early morning hours).
    2009-05-30 12:52 AM
    Thanks for the icons. Not sure if I need to do something special, but the icons aren't lining up for me. When I press and hold to arrange the little round x is in the middle of the icon, where as its almost the the left edge on the stock icons. I'll try and take a Screen Shot to show you what I mean. Its like that on the RSoccer09, BeejiveIM, LogoMe and SpringBack which are the only ones I used so far

Last edited by justinrp; 2009-05-30 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Add pics

2009-05-30 01:19 AM
    It's most likely because the icons are being made with the old template...

Please guys, wait until tonight for me to release the proper AND final icons template.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-05-30 03:31 AM
    sounds good too me

2009-05-30 03:32 AM
    This may have already been answered but why are the icons different length in this new version of the theme? They are not aligned up properly with the old icons. All I pretty much did was take the icons from the new one and transfer the majority of them over to the old theme. I'm guessing these icons are made like this because of the vertical statusbar?

Can someone please post up the old icons from the original file so I can put them back? Thanks!
    Last edited by jsharpe; 2009-05-30 at 03:44 AM.
    2009-05-30 03:41 AM
    It's most likely because the icons are being made with the old template...

Please guys, wait until tonight for me to release the proper AND final icons template.
    Holy smokes! I didn't know that the landscape icons wouldn't line up with the 2.1 theme. Yeah, I was using the old template

The portrait ones that I have made should be okay though, right?
    Too bad I have been making misaligned icons... Nitsua, is it possible that maybe there is an easy fix for the 30+ icons in landscape that I have made already?

I'm looking forward very much to the new template... I really enjoy making these icons!

EDIT: Yeah, at least the portrait ones are okay... I just tried them on my own iNitsua Portrait version. But damn... what's gonna happen for the landscape ones? I'm thinking about 50 or so icons I've spent the last couple of days making are now useless... :-/
    Last edited by rboileau; 2009-05-30 at 04:10 AM.
    2009-05-30 03:54 AM
    Get the portrait ones you made and just rotate them... they both are the same size.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-05-30 05:20 AM
    Get the portrait ones you made and just rotate them... they both are the same size.
    NO WAY! Really?! Thanks so much

The PSDs that I sent you are from your old template though, sadly. But I'm sure you can work with it.

I'm not going to make any more icons until you send me the new templates, though. If that's what you prefer I'll wait

Here's all the updated landscape icons, everyone. I'm not going to bother typing out the names or anything, so here ya go. Here's all the landscape icons rotated from the portrait ones that I have made so far. Thanks to Nitsua's help, these should all work with the 2.1 theme:

Holy crap! I've made 55 icons so far! He he

IMPORTANT! Remember, remove the "-2" from the filename before SSHing into the theme. Also, SpringBack is spelled with the capital B in the filename, so if you're using that, you need to rename it from my misspelled one first. Real Soccer 09 should be RSoccer09.png as well. (Thanks justinrp)

Thanks again Nitsua!
    Last edited by rboileau; 2009-05-30 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Icon misspellings
    2009-05-30 05:46 AM
    not sure if you fixed it but RealSoccer09 should be RSoccer09

2009-05-30 06:05 AM
    NO WAY! Really?! Thanks so much

The PSDs that I sent you are from your old template though, sadly. But I'm sure you can work with it.

I'm not going to make any more icons until you send me the new templates, though. If that's what you prefer I'll wait

Here's all the updated landscape icons, everyone. I'm not going to bother typing out the names or anything, so here ya go. Here's all the landscape icons rotated from the portrait ones that I have made so far. Thanks to Nitsua's help, these should all work with the 2.1 theme:

Holy crap! I've made 55 icons so far! He he

IMPORTANT! Remember, remove the "-2" from the filename before SSHing into the theme. Also, SpringBack is spelled with the capital B in the filename, so if you're using that, you need to rename it from my misspelled one first. That's the only one that I'm aware of so far.

Thanks again Nitsua!
    wow
    someone gotta say thx 4 this
    i dont even use this theme
    and i said thanks
    but man now that theres icons
    i might go back
    2009-05-30 06:09 AM
    wow
    someone gotta say thx 4 this
    i dont even use this theme
    and i said thanks
    but man now that theres icons
    i might go back
    Wow thanks xSURPx, I appreciate that.

Everywhere I had previously posted the landscape icons that didn't work in earlier pages in this thread, I have gone back and edited them out, and redirected everyone to this page for the new working ones, so everything should be all fine and dandy now

As far as the soccer icon, do you mean the file name (so it's compatible with the springboard) or the name on the icon of the actual app itself?
    2009-05-30 06:13 AM
    the file name. you have the correct app name, but file name should be RSoccer09

2009-05-30 06:15 AM
    the file name. you have the correct app name, but file name should be RSoccer09
    Oh ok, thanks for letting me know that. I haven't changed it on the filename, because that would cause problems in re-uploading it haha. I don't think it's too much of a problem for whomever downloads it to rename it themselves
    2009-05-30 06:18 AM
    Here is how it looks with the new icons you just posted. SpringBack is the new icon the others are nitsua's and stock of course.

2009-05-30 06:26 AM
    Here is how it looks with the new icons you just posted. SpringBack is the new icon the others are nitsua's and stock of course.

Thanks very much for showing me that, justinrp. I use portrait so I didn't know exactly how it would line up. Awesome

I'm holding off on making any more icons until I get the official new template from Nitsua. When I do I'll continue with the requests.
    2009-05-30 06:28 AM
    rboileau- Can you make the icon images darker? They're white while the icons the come with the theme are all grey/black
    2009-05-30 06:28 AM
1,467 ... 816171819202868 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD