Here's 10 more until tomorrow. I forget who requested these, but man... whoever it was likes planes

Portrait:

Landscape:

PSDs attached.
    Attached Files
    2009-06-05 06:39 AM
    @rboileau: Wish I had those icons sooner =P

3.0 BETA released:

Downloads are on the first post

This is a pre-final release. It's gonna be a while before I REALLY finish up the UI and I know that A LOT of you want that lockscreen and my phone layout. So here you go you impatient people! jk. It's all good =P

I really just slapped all these .rars at the last minute so if there are ANY issues, let me know ASAP and i'll fix them and re-upload the files.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-06-05 07:33 AM
    @rboileau: Wish I had those icons sooner =P

3.0 BETA released:

Downloads are on the first post

This is a pre-final release. It's gonna be a while before I REALLY finish up the UI and I know that A LOT of you want that lockscreen and my phone layout. So here you go you impatient people! jk. It's all good =P

I really just slapped all these .rars at the last minute so if there are ANY issues, let me know ASAP and i'll fix them and re-upload the files.
    You are THE MAN my friend. THE. MAN.
    2009-06-05 07:49 AM
    @rboileau:

Could you do me a BIG favor? Take screenshots. I'm working all day tomorrow (despite being sick with tonsilitis) so I won't have time to set all these variations up so that I can post screens for the first post.

Much appreciated.

If someone can do the iPOD TOUCH theme screenshots too, I'd really appreciate it as well.

Also, if something doesn't work right or something (which is likely due to last minute packaging), please let me know ASAFP!!!

FYI: This theme will be updated on the MacCiti repo. I also just submitted the theme to MMi's repo.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-06-05 at 08:06 AM.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-06-05 07:58 AM
    @rboileau:

Could you do me a BIG favor? Take screenshots. I'm working all day tomorrow (despite being sick with tonsilitis) so I won't have time to set all these variations up so that I can post screens for the first post.

Much appreciated.

If someone can do the iPOD TOUCH theme screenshots too, I'd really appreciate it as well.

Also, if something doesn't work right or something (which is likely due last minute packaging), please let me know ASAFP!!!
    Aw man, sorry to hear you have tonsilitis, that sucks.
    Hope you get well soon!

Actually all I have is an iPod Touch, lol. So yeah no problem, I'll be able to take the Touch screenshots for you. Someone else will have to do the Phone shots though.
    2009-06-05 08:03 AM
    links don't seem to be working?
    2009-06-05 08:10 AM
    Also, not sure if you're finished the music player skin yet, but if you are, you forgot to include it in the iPod Touch portrait version.
    2009-06-05 08:11 AM
    i cant see the music player sin on the iphone portrait version.....also, the icons (del and add contact) are almost invisible on the phone skin :S....my iphone is on automatic bright and even without i need to put my phone in certain angle to barely see the icons
    2009-06-05 09:28 AM
    for some reason my dock is not transparent? i doo not have anything else checked, just the theme checked. tried to apply transparent dock in winterboard and put it above the thme but same thing... check the picture

Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!
    2009-06-05 01:21 PM
    Hey Nitsua.

The iPhone portrait theme looks fantastic. Same as the others no ipod skin also no lock screen.

Thanks for the good work
    2009-06-05 02:12 PM
    Here's 10 more until tomorrow. I forget who requested these, but man... whoever it was likes planes

Portrait:

Landscape:

PSDs attached.
    Hey rboileau, thanks for the icons!!!! I requested some of them... I love to fly!!!
    2009-06-05 04:49 PM
    Anyway to get the chick taken out of the background?
    2009-06-05 05:38 PM
    yeah simply use a custom wallpaper then she's gone.
    If I've helped don't forget to show some Thankfulness!!

2009-06-05 06:07 PM
    can someone make a The Sims 3 icon plz, i dont like the one in the icon pack
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 2009-06-05 at 07:09 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2009-06-05 06:11 PM
    Sims 3 is already done... http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ml#post4266371

2009-06-05 06:28 PM
    Issues will be addressed tonight. I didn't test any of these packages and knew there would be issues.

Post more if any.

Please post the title of your download, then your issue.

Screenshots are encouraged.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-06-05 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-05 06:31 PM
    Here's a little tutorial and files in order to get your lockscreen looking as it should. That means no date and time on top and no bottom slider. All you will see is the themed date and time in the middle and the bottom button to tap to unlock.

Download this package -> Click Here

1. Extract package to desktop

Steps to remove Date and Time

1. Navigate on your phone to /System/Library/Fonts/Caches/
    2. Locate and backup the file LockClock.ttf (either rename as backup or save to your computer)
    3. Copy the LockClock.ttf file from the downloaded package into /System/Library/Fonts/Caches/
    4. Navigate to /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/DateFormats/
    5. Locate and backup the file en.plist if you have one
    6. Copy en.plist from the downloaded package into /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/DateFormats/
    7. Navigate to UIImages folder which is found in your Nitsua theme folder
    8. Copy the UILCDBackground.png image into that folder

Steps to remove Slide to Unlock Bar

1. Navigate to your /Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI/ found in your Nitsua theme folder
    2. Copy the 2 image files in the com.apple.TelephonyUI folder from the downloaded package into here
    3. Reboot/ReSpring

Final Result:

Hopefully this helps. I threw this together sorta quick so if something does not work or you need further clarification on a step just post and i'll try to help out.

**Make sure you back everything up before overwriting in case you want to go back to having a visible standard clock and unlock bar.
    Last edited by justinrp; 2009-06-05 at 07:06 PM.

2009-06-05 07:00 PM
    Thanks for that quick tutorial. I was gonna suggest people just install the apple-news.fr repo and download their "No clock" and "No lockscreen date" packages. That way, if they want it back, they can just uninstall those packages.

Also, for the lockscreen clock, you can use "FontSwap" and choose "INVISIBLE" as the font for the lockscreen clock.

NOTICE: Downloads will return tonight with fixes.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-06-05 at 07:37 PM.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-06-05 07:15 PM
    One thing i've noticed is the clock on the Springboard seems to be on a 5 sec refresh as that is when it will blink. The lockscreen seems to be on a 2 sec. Not a huge issue as people don't spend a lot of time staring at the lockscreen, but is there a way to smooth the clocks out so they dont blink?

2009-06-05 07:45 PM
    i need these icons

-monkey ball
    -line rider
    -iSnake
    -moto chaser
    -monsterTN
    -ouch!
    -spore
    -crash kart
    -lightbike
    -reMovem
    -cube runner
    -iKana
    -sketches
    -sky+
    -palringo
    -springback

thank you
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2009-06-05 07:45 PM
1,467 ... 14222324252634 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD