lol I didn't even notice. I got the icon from your set.
    Not my set. This is mine... which reminds me, I'll update this one tomorrow too, with the release of all the other icons that were requested. This is still "desaturated", rather than blackened like it should be, and like all the icons I do now are.

2009-06-08 08:41 AM
    hm let me see if I can find it. It either had to be from you or k.nitsua because you're the only two that know how to make icons. I have no idea how and I'm not sure if anyone else here made one

Also that BeejiveIM icon you posted, do you think you can make the background shade of the icon dark? The honey comb things are white while your other icons and the default icons are all dark shaded
    Last edited by jsharpe; 2009-06-08 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-08 08:46 AM
    I left you a screenshot of my home page on top
    2009-06-08 08:47 AM
    Actually here... I just did a new one now.

Nitsua, next upload of the theme you do, please include this updated Beejive icon. And I'll have the rest done tomorrow.

OK, now I'm really going to sleep.

PSD attached.
    Attached Files
    2009-06-08 08:48 AM
    Oh nvm it was someone else that made them http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ml#post4255691
    sorry about that.

Haha, thanks a lot!
    Last edited by jsharpe; 2009-06-08 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-08 08:51 AM
    I'll submit this theme for MMi's repo. I'll decide on 3.0 FINAL if I want to be MacCiti exclusive.

So how do I go about submitting it? I think I tried once before but never saw it on the repo.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-06-08 08:59 AM
    I'll submit this theme for MMi's repo. I'll decide on 3.0 FINAL if I want to be MacCiti exclusive.

So how do I go about submitting it? I think I tried once before but never saw it on the repo.
    Apple & iPhone News | Forums | ModMyi.com - Submit Package for MMi Repos
    2009-06-08 09:03 AM
    It did show up on their repo. the old one is still on there, initsua!
    2009-06-08 01:34 PM
    Hey Nitsua just installed the portrait theme looks fantastic.

Some things that i notice.
    1) when you choosing a menu from the springjumbs lets say media the white line that indicates what is chosen is not there anymore.
    2) it seems the new beta is a little darker.
    3) i prefer the old phone icon because gives a brighter feeling to the theme.

And some successions that i think will make the theme better:
    1) Charging battery at the lockscreen.
    2) sbsetting for the portrait theme.
    3) a way to bring back the hidden layer (background) of the slide to answer when you are receiving a call.

Thanks for all the hard work and time of you to provide us with this fantastic theme.
    2009-06-08 04:30 PM
    Hmm, not quite sure what happened after i installed the landscape version.... everything seemed to be working o.k. then i went to play a game... crash, load up another game....crash, then the springjumps would not work & if they did the wrong page was highlighted. Had to uninstall it in the end, shame.

Anyone else suffer the same or similair ?
    2009-06-08 04:40 PM
    [QUOTE=rboileau;4308111]QUOTE]

hey m8 i made this

it doesnt look to good

were do u get your pictures for icons from
    Last edited by axpk95; 2009-06-08 at 07:22 PM.
    2009-06-08 07:16 PM
    icon request....

iRealSMS

thanks fellas!
    2009-06-08 08:16 PM
    Hey Nitsua just installed the portrait theme looks fantastic.

Some things that i notice.
    1) when you choosing a menu from the springjumbs lets say media the white line that indicates what is chosen is not there anymore.
    2) it seems the new beta is a little darker.
    3) i prefer the old phone icon because gives a brighter feeling to the theme.

And some successions that i think will make the theme better:
    1) Charging battery at the lockscreen.
    2) sbsetting for the portrait theme.
    3) a way to bring back the hidden layer (background) of the slide to answer when you are receiving a call.

Thanks for all the hard work and time of you to provide us with this fantastic theme.
    on his version 3, he cant have a battery because the widget over rules the images for the batery
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2009-06-08 08:29 PM
    looool

ok i tried

2009-06-08 08:35 PM
    am i the only one having trouble trying to download the 3.0 portrait version from mediafire?
    2009-06-08 09:05 PM
    am i the only one having trouble trying to download the 3.0 portrait version from mediafire?
    working fine here
    2009-06-08 09:32 PM
    lol once i seen your post i went n had no problem dl'ing it

oh n thanks for the iRealSMS icon

great work everyone!
    2009-06-08 09:48 PM
    18 more icons:

Portrait:

Landscape:

Also, I'm thinking about making a website to upload and display all of the icons I've made for this theme, to have them all in one central location instead of spread all throughout this thread. Of course, I would still post new icons as I make them in the thread, as I am doing now, but also to the website as well.

What do you guys think? If there are enough requests, I'll make a site later on today/tonight.

PSDs attached.
    Attached Files
    2009-06-08 09:49 PM
    thanks for the icons i tried but im not very good
    i think a website is a great idea
    and a step by step tutorial inc pictures would also be good

ok here my request hope its ok

Operation.iWolf
    iSki.2008
    Manage Your Football Club
    Bobby.Carrot
    Sonic.The.Hedgehog
    Tiger Woods PGA TOUR
    Touch_Ski_3D
    Virtual.Pool
    Galaga
    Midnight.Pool
    Last edited by axpk95; 2009-06-08 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-08 10:23 PM
    initsua,

how can i make it so that it has that font you are using in your screen shots

i looked at the css and it shows helvetica, that is right right?

but on my screen it sorta looks like arial? dunno
    2009-06-08 10:27 PM
1,467 ... 20282930313240 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD