toki tori, real soccer 09, and real racing icon plz
    Real Soccer 09 and Real Racing are already done

Please go to the icon archive on the website to see if an icon you need is already made before you request it

Official iNitsua Theme Website and Icon Archive

Toki Tori will be done later tonight
    2009-06-11 03:42 AM
    alright thnx
    oh any what about UAfaker and SSH for the sbsettings
    another icon request :P
    torrentula and iphoneus
    Last edited by barca; 2009-06-11 at 03:57 AM.
    2009-06-11 03:52 AM
    alright thnx
    torrentula and iphoneus
    I can't find these icons on the crossfire site.
    2009-06-11 04:22 AM
    rboileau 2 things icon request defenders chronicles by chillingo
    and
    on your website the screen shot from your ipod. how do i get that weather widget?
    2009-06-11 05:03 AM
    alright thnx
    torrentula and iphoneus
    I'll make those SBSetting icons for the next revision. Unless someone else can if I upload a SBSettings icon template.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-06-11 05:04 AM
    rboileau 2 things icon request defenders chronicles by chillingo
    and
    on your website the screen shot from your ipod. how do i get that weather widget?
    I made your icons already, but I'm making more from my own personal icons, so I'll upload yours with the others in just a little bit.

The weather widget is explained and a link is provided to download it somewhere in the page 20's in this thread (I forget the exact page number, sorry)
    2009-06-11 05:22 AM
    @xcdogx - That's because the crossfire site only displays icons from the official App Store... those icons are from Cydia.

15 more - the requests from before and a few of my own personals

Portrait:

Landscape:

PSDs attached and website updated.

LET'S GO 1000!!!!
    Attached Files
    2009-06-11 06:20 AM
    @xcdogx - Can you please upload the PSD for the dark rectangular icon? Many thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just edited one from one of the icons. I think this turned out pretty awesome... now I have a button on the Utilities page as well

This is for Jaadu VNC - or, any VNC program for that matter. What do you think Nitsua?

Last edited by rboileau; 2009-06-11 at 07:15 AM.
    2009-06-11 06:45 AM
    @rboileau: Nice icon. Would a lot of people find this icon useful on that page?

Btw, here's the IDEA i have for the (RED) version:

Any suggestions, critiques, etc.?
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-06-11 08:19 AM
    @rboileau: Nice icon. Would a lot of people find this icon useful on that page?

Btw, here's the IDEA i have for the (RED) version:

Any suggestions, critiques, etc.?
    Thanks, I thought the VNC icon turned out well too I'm not sure if others would find it useful, but for me being the OCDish kind of person that I am, both the Utilities page and Games page didn't have rectangle icons, and all the others did. So, I needed to fix that lol. I use Jaadu quite often, and I also wanted to put my newly-made WiFiRemote on the springboard as well (which I also use quite often), so it made sense to make the Remote PC button for that space. It was a win-win situation.

Now... all that's left is to figure out what the heck I can put on the Games page...

As far as the Red theme - I like it, very much. Although one thing that's bothering me - while we're on the subject actually - is the grey rectangle icon... it just stands out too much being that color. Maybe if you modified that as well to blend in more with the theme. Just a thought. Might just be me anyway
    2009-06-11 08:28 AM
    @rboileau: I'd make a rectangular icon for the app "Swapmode", since I ALWAYS turn that on before I play a game so it doesn't crash.

Also, I scrapped the (RED) theme. I have a GREAT idea to make it more original but still have an iNITSUA feel.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-06-11 08:42 AM
    hey guys anyone has the application icon and the games icon would really appreciated it thnx guys

btw i would love to get the icons in portrait mode thnx ...

hey guys anyone has the application icon and the games icon would really appreciated it thnx guys

Last edited by 1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN; 2009-06-11 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-11 11:47 AM
    Well thats just really cool from your guys...

I make the dark rectangular icon, nobody says thanks or anything, they just make one on their own! Just great. i'm out!
    2009-06-11 01:28 PM

I'm not quite sure what you're asking for... do you mean the icons for the categories folders which were just posted by Nitsua on the previous page?
    2009-06-11 02:03 PM
    Here are some icons for Shopper and IntelliScreen.

Also, I need an icon for "Trains". I can't do the people ones well at all. So if you could hook me up, that would be great. Here is it's Huge picture as well.
    Attached Thumbnails [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0-trains.jpg  
    Attached Images [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0-intelliscreen.png [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0-shopper.png 
    2009-06-11 08:11 PM
    Coming soon...

#eli7e revived me
    2009-06-11 09:30 PM
    Coming soon...

VERY nice. Is it still called Project (RED)?

Also, I think it would be pretty sweet if you could put those pictures/icons of Phone, Media, Net, etc. in the portrait versions of the regular iNitsua, as there is much space in the springjumps on the dock in portrait. Also in the iPod Touch version as well, naturally

See what I mean?

2009-06-11 09:34 PM
    @rboileau: It's simply called "iNitsua (RED)". And I do intend on bringing those icons to the other themes as well.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-06-11 10:14 PM
    The icon for my Games page:

It;s a neat site that covers iPhone/iPod Touch games, reviews them, rates them, and provides the iTunes download link. So yeah, I think it fits well here, as I don't really use SwapMode at all

2009-06-12 01:16 AM
    I can't even play The Sims 3 at all without "SwapMode" turned on.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-06-12 01:54 AM
1,467 ... 25333435363745 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD