Is it possible to make iNitsua compitabel with mQuickhome? I mean the lockscreen you get with the 5 icons on

And the games Default.png why dont you make an icon instead of that boring consoller? :/

Running 3.0...

Well, see it by yourself and tell me what i did wrong... Nothing else is turned on i Winterboard.

Edit:

Statusbarpadding in fiveirows is turned off as well as

I have noticed a wierd thing.

If i press and hold an icon on any page, and then i go to page 10 then all the icons on page 10 pops into place. Then when i go back to the other pages the go back down again? :S Also i cant go to page 11 since i installed SpringJumps, but SpringJump number "1" and "2" is on that page...

Anyone?

Edit:
    I dont have to press and hold, just going to page 10 is enough...

Edit:
    I seems like SpringJum is causing the springboard problem... Without Springjumps all icon is at the perfect spot. So either SpringJumps need an update or K.Nitsua does
    But the clock still looks wierd and so does the lockscreen...
    Last edited by jokimo; 2009-06-27 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-27 12:54 AM
    Jokimo: Lockscreen - don't know what is wrong with that, I'll have to test out mQuickhome. Springboard - Turn off page titles in Springjumps.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-06-27 02:33 AM
    The SS is without mquickhome enabled... So it should work?
    2009-06-28 11:07 AM
    why is nobody updating this theme or even talking about it aymore.
    2009-07-01 10:31 PM
    why is nobody updating this theme or even talking about it aymore.
    I don't know either. I got impatient waiting for (Red). I have my own temporary version for now...

Haven't yet figured out how to remove the lock-clock or change fonts in 3.0.

I also have a small icon request: (All AppStore Apps)

Paper Toss

ScoreCenter

MapQuest

Audio Recorder (Stock 3.0 App)
    Last edited by sacking23; 2009-07-02 at 06:59 AM.
    2009-07-02 12:18 AM
    jokimo delete lockinfo or any addon you are using.... i had same problem
    2009-07-02 12:56 AM
    Sorry guys, with 3.0, I've had to change quite a lot due to no landscape statusbar.

For instance, both iNitsua Homescreen and (RED) relied on that landscape statusbar (in their current forms)... I had to rearrange some stuff and make it look aesthetically pleasing:

Instead of this (look at the statusbar):

Now this:

This change is similar to the difference between Standard and Elite for iNitsua 3.0

I've been working on these themes in a rotation, one day on iNitsua 3.0, next day on (RED), next day on Homescreen. This is so I don't fry my brain with only one damn project.

Also, with the renewed interest in ZodTTD's emulators (especially PSX4iPHONE); I've had to pick up that project as well, workin on new skins both portrait and landscape for PSX4iPHONE, similar to what I did for gpSPhone.

So, sorry for the lack of updates. I don't know where rboileau went though... that's a puzzler to me.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-02 01:11 AM
    Still looks great! And I prefer the normal status bar because the landscape one caused my iPod's springboard to crash a lot!

Yeah,what happened to rboileau? He was great at making icons! Just as I request the ones I need he is gone ha ha
    2009-07-02 05:48 PM
    Sorry guys, with 3.0, I've had to change quite a lot due to no landscape statusbar.

For instance, both iNitsua Homescreen and (RED) relied on that landscape statusbar (in their current forms)... I had to rearrange some stuff and make it look aesthetically pleasing:

Instead of this (look at the statusbar):

Now this:

This change is similar to the difference between Standard and Elite for iNitsua 3.0

I've been working on these themes in a rotation, one day on iNitsua 3.0, next day on (RED), next day on Homescreen. This is so I don't fry my brain with only one damn project.

Also, with the renewed interest in ZodTTD's emulators (especially PSX4iPHONE); I've had to pick up that project as well, workin on new skins both portrait and landscape for PSX4iPHONE, similar to what I did for gpSPhone.

So, sorry for the lack of updates. I don't know where rboileau went though... that's a puzzler to me.
    it's interesting how you essentially created a new statusbar up there. Why not just hide the original statusbar and use your new one?

For a gallery of my graphic artwork, click here
    2009-07-03 04:39 AM
    @Waylonzzz: Problem is, I can't relay the statusbar information on the statusbar I essentially made... and hiding that statusbar would mean not knowing how good the reception is and how much battery you have.

Okay guys, no guarantees, and I haven't been the best person to keep up with deadlines... but I'm REALLY going to try and release an update to this theme AND release (RED) and Homescreen.

These themes are essentially done, they just need to be packaged and structured as well as have the tutorials made.

Also need icons made, anyone interested?
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-03 08:20 AM
    Thanks for the great theme

I just have a few questions, a lot of the talk seems to be about the landscape theme for iNitsua. I was just wondering abou the status of the portrait theme for iNitsua. Also, using the currently available iNitsua portrait theme i have everything working perfect except for the five icon dock. It seems that when i use five icon dock in conjunction with five rows the entire theme messes up. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks once again.
    Last edited by TaCo_PwNaGe; 2009-07-03 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-03 09:36 AM
    theres no way to fix it. you just have to wait for fiveirows to update so it can work with icon dock.
    2009-07-03 09:42 AM
    woah how did you get the status bar landscape in 3.0

can someone please tell me i have looked through the pear phone landscape and they haven't figured it out yet

how do you do it??
    2009-07-03 02:06 PM
    @stickman1000000: I didn't. The images of landscape statusbar are from 2.2.1. I haven't figured it out either in 3.0.
    2009-07-03 05:57 PM
    K.nitsua, my statusbar is in landscape mode on 3.0. I used the info.plist from the 1st beta and worked. The only thing is that if im on a call and I go back to the home screen, it does not allow be to go back to the phone. I have to hit the phone icon from the main screen
    2009-07-03 11:35 PM
    @boywonder77

can you provide the info.plist?

For a gallery of my graphic artwork, click here
    2009-07-04 01:38 AM
    @Waylonzzz

Ill provide the info.plist later on tonight.
    2009-07-04 02:09 AM
    @boywonder77: please provide screenshots.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-04 04:48 AM
    @k.nitsua and waylonzzz

I will provide the info.plist and screenshots of my phone later this evening. Im at work right now, and the system is so secured, the president couldnt hack into it. LOL

K.nitsua, any word on the updates of this theme and the homescreen theme?
    Last edited by boywonder77; 2009-07-04 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-04 06:26 PM
    I'm shooting for an update on Thursday.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-04 06:31 PM
1,467 ... 37454647484957 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD