But isn't there "25" messages and not "52" message there, lol.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-10 02:25 AM
    But isn't there "25" messages and not "52" message there, lol.
    Yeah lol

but thats because he only changed the letters so that they're sideways they still go from left to right
    2009-07-10 04:25 AM
    can someone possibly upload the Britney Snow picture again. just the wallpaper, without the initsua theme in it.
    2009-07-10 07:50 AM
    Dude u rock it was totally worth downloading this theme v 2.1 I have an iPod touch so I gotta wait for 3.0 but 1 question : are you going to fix the memory leak in 3.0? Cuz to me ATM that's the only problem. Thanks again for being so creative.
    2009-07-10 07:44 PM
    k.nitsua, whats the word on the release. I would like to use the newest theme with my landscape status bar. LOL. So any word on the release. Tonight, tomorrow, Sunday....
    2009-07-10 09:35 PM
    Ok found this post by bezzer88

i have just done it don't change edit or alter the info.plist in any way just add the just add the infoplist.strings to /system/library/coreservices/springboard.app (where there are 3 filse they are:
    USSD.strings
    SpringBoard.strings
    LocalizedApplicationNames.strings

but when finished would have four e.g
    USSD.strings
    SpringBoard.strings
    LocalizedApplicationNames.strings
    infoplist.strings

says it works on 3.0 but as yet no one else has confirmed
    2009-07-10 10:45 PM
    I tried that and it does not work.....

adding the infoplist.strings does not affect the statusbar in any way
    2009-07-10 11:04 PM
    Release is still on track for tonight PST... just finishing up iNitsua 3.0 and (RED)'s homescreens. They didn't turn out the way I wanted them to, but they still look good.

@boywonder77: I won't have an "ELITE" version for you since you're still the only person with landscape statusbar on 3.0. So to use this theme you may have to revert back to a standard statusbar.

I tried that and it does not work.....

adding the infoplist.strings does not affect the statusbar in any way
    I also confirmed that it doesn't do jack.

Maybe they had these files and upgraded with them... or something.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-07-10 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-10 11:23 PM
    No worries k.nitsua did you read his post he still states his works on the ipod touch forum under omg landscape springboard will post link if needed not sure of forum rules

Update as this has been tried by a few ppl and said not to be working bezzer has said this is what he did

"i am running 3.0 and have since the gm was leaked although now i have the official (but their the same so there would not be any difference )
    i first put the infoplist.string in /system/library/coresevices/springboard.app

then i replaced the info.plist with the modded one found in forums thought search on google which contained all the files need (infoplist.string and info.plist)

i use netatalk to do this the rebooted my phone the status bar was in the right place but no apps not even apple apps were there

so i went back into my phone using netatalk and replaced the info.plist with the original that apple puts on the rebooted my phone

then i locked (lock-screen) and the unlocked and the status bar was there and all my apps and everything working

what were they on because i am using the iphone 3g but that should not really make a difference"

hope this helps.
    Last edited by Splitroaster; 2009-07-11 at 12:37 AM. Reason: updated
    2009-07-10 11:46 PM
    Dude u rock it was totally worth downloading this theme v 2.1 I have an iPod touch so I gotta wait for 3.0 but 1 question : are you going to fix the memory leak in 3.0? Cuz to me ATM that's the only problem. Thanks again for being so creative.
    so my post gets ignored? =P
    2009-07-11 02:34 AM
    Not sure what memory leak you're talking about... the theme is just RAM intensive due to the widgets. But I made an option to turn them off this time around.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-11 03:21 AM
    Not sure what memory leak you're talking about... the theme is just RAM intensive due to the widgets. But I made an option to turn them off this time around.
    Oh OK, I`ll have to live with it because the widgets rock, by the way , you say`d u were going to release 3.0 tonight, Do you mean 3.0 for i phone or i pod, Or both? Thanks a lot man you rock!
    2009-07-11 03:32 AM
    ICON requests for Landscape iNitsua:

Sonifi
    ICanHasCheezburger
    Super Monkey Ball
    Epic Pet Wars
    Rockstars Live
    Vampires Live
    Zombies Live
    World War Live
    Kingdoms Live
    Racing Live
    iMobsters
    Spore Origins
    Mini Golf 99 Holes Theme Park

Thanks!!
    Last edited by Astin; 2009-07-11 at 05:50 AM.
    2009-07-11 05:03 AM
    Okay guys, I got a few things I need to say:

One, I'm not lazy. I literally been working on this theme for most of my vacation, which is unfortunately only 5 days.

Two, my "standard" versions of the themes are done. My main problems lie in the "Standard Plus" versions which feature "Homescreen". Since the "homescreen" feature has different widget placements than the rest of the theme, and due to limitation of Winterboard, the theme hasn't been working out the way I want it to despite all the tricks I can think of.

Three, I DID find a way to make it work; however, it removes the widgets on the rest of the pages in the theme (Pages 1-9). There is a "home" button on each page though, so the "homescreen" isn't out of reach.

Here is what I have of iNitsua 3.0 Standard Plus so far:

(Theme will include PSD that will allow customization of these wallpapers)

I still have minor details to work on as well as preparing a tutorial and PSDs.

So what do you guys say... can you wait till tomorrow afternoon?
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-07-11 at 06:51 AM.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-11 06:42 AM
    well...... ok fine!!! kidding, it looks great so far, i want the blue one tho!!
    2009-07-11 06:49 AM
    Thanks.

Btw, I forgot to mention... I still need to update the lockscreens too!

>_<!!!!!

IT NEVER ENDS!
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-11 07:08 AM
    Dude!!! If this works you are jesus arent you. I have been looking all night for the right theme, truely unique!
    2009-07-11 07:23 AM
    I downloaded the theme earlier today and it's hands down the best theme I've ever used. Only bad side was the length of the setup process. SB crashed on me every time after I made more blank icons. After the third time, I noticed the note on the setup that suggested SpringBack. I downloaded it and then after that SB didn't crash. >_> Only other thing that happened is that my Icons are sinking into each other. I've got two different sets of icons on top of each other. Any idea on how to fix? I haven't rebooted yet because I'm tethering my internet connection at the moment.

Just wanted to thank you for such a great theme. Oh, and will the new version use the same basic setup or will there be a few icons that need to be switched? And does it do anything with the tethering strip when using the built-in tethering?
    2009-07-11 08:01 AM
    Any idea how to hide the lockscreen default portrait style clock?

EDIT

Added the david.ashman.com/apt/ repo, downloaded "Lock Screen Clock" to hide the default clock, and keep the pretty landscape one that is included in iNitsua. Compatible with 3.0. Wahoo!
    Last edited by Astin; 2009-07-11 at 08:26 AM.
    2009-07-11 08:18 AM
    I downloaded the theme earlier today and it's hands down the best theme I've ever used. Only bad side was the length of the setup process. SB crashed on me every time after I made more blank icons. After the third time, I noticed the note on the setup that suggested SpringBack. I downloaded it and then after that SB didn't crash. >_> Only other thing that happened is that my Icons are sinking into each other. I've got two different sets of icons on top of each other. Any idea on how to fix? I haven't rebooted yet because I'm tethering my internet connection at the moment.

Just wanted to thank you for such a great theme. Oh, and will the new version use the same basic setup or will there be a few icons that need to be switched? And does it do anything with the tethering strip when using the built-in tethering?
    Yeah, the setup time sucks. I'm TRYING to make it easier somehow. I have some ideas that I haven't tried yet but they won't be operational until the next update, if they work at all.

You'll need to upload pictures to see what issues you are having... or just wait until this next update as you may not have them anymore.

Tethering just moves the top row slightly lower... it'll throw the icons off slightly, but no biggie.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-11 08:39 AM
1,467 ... 41495051525361 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD