2009-07-20 08:20 PM
    Hi, any kind soul please make these icons for me:

1. VoiceMemos
    2. iStat
    3. biteSMS
    4. JQdeluxe
    5. sudokuiphone

Thanks!!
    Please provide Icons for biteSMS, JQdeluxe, and sodokuiphone. They are not coming up on the site I am using. You can find the icon by going through the file system to the apps folder, check the developers site, or itunes perhaps.

Stuff I just did.
    My Gray icons don't look right on this. I tried using the NeoTech Bold Font, but that doesn't look right. And I accidently overwrote the original PSD for the file type. What Font is used on the Gray Icons? I want to go back and make it match.
    Last edited by xcdogx; 2009-07-20 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-07-20 09:36 PM
    Please provide Icons for biteSMS, JQdeluxe, and sodokuiphone. They are not coming up on the site I am using. You can find the icon by going through the file system to the apps folder, check the developers site, or itunes perhaps.

My Gray icons don't look right on this. I tried using the NeoTech Bold Font, but that doesn't look right. And I accidently overwrote the original PSD for the file type. What Font is used on the Gray Icons? I want to go back and make it match.
    Unless he changed the font uprading versions (which I'm pretty sure he didn't) its Arial

EDIT: He said it was Arial on page three of this thread, and I switched the font from your PSD for settings because thats the one im actually using on my theme, but it didnt look quite right so i used Arial Bold and it looks much better, but something is still not quite right. It might just be the size of the actual settings icon on the gray bar relative to the other gray bar icons
    Last edited by LigerLuvr9210; 2009-07-20 at 10:18 PM.
    2009-07-20 09:56 PM
    Gray icons' font is Arial
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-20 10:07 PM
    Unless he changed the font uprading versions (which I'm pretty sure he didn't) its Arial

EDIT: He said it was Arial on page three of this thread, and I switched the font from your PSD for settings because thats the one im actually using on my theme, but it didnt look quite right so i used Arial Bold and it looks much better, but something is still not quite right. It might just be the size of the actual settings icon on the gray bar relative to the other gray bar icons
    Thanks. I agree, something on it just doesn't look quite right on that one. If I make a new one, I will upload it. I am really waiting for portrait though, because I hate the "New" Badge Text.
    2009-07-20 11:27 PM
    Sweet! Thanks a lot xcdogx
    2009-07-21 12:20 AM
    I made a psd for the grey icons a while ago and yeah it is arial
    this is one i used for springback. it looks pretty close

it is a bit off but thats probably because the app name was too long and i had to change it a bit. letters are a bit squished
    Attached Thumbnails [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0-springback.png  
    2009-07-21 02:01 AM
    Whenever someone gets a chance could I get a Kijiji icon plz?

Appstore link for icon: iTunes Store
    If I've helped don't forget to show some Thankfulness!!

2009-07-21 03:13 AM
    here are some icons i made including an alternate iFile, Spawn Illuminati, iCodes for EpicPetWars, and AppFlow
    Attached Images [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0-appflow.png [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0-icodes.png [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0-ifile-alt.png [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0-spawn.png 
    Attached Files
    2009-07-21 03:20 AM
    Sorry for the trouble.

Managed to find out the exact names of the apps:
    1. "Jewel Quest Deluxe" - iTunes Store
    2. "SUDOKU (intl)" - iTunes Store
    3. "biteSMS" - Cydia
    4. "Voice Memo" - FW 3.0 stock app
    5. "iStat" - iTunes Store

More request :
    1. "Megatouch Photo Hunt" - iTunes Store
    2. "Travel:Hunt - Europe" - iTunes Store
    3. "Travel:Hunt - Kansai" - iTunes Store
    4. "Travel:Hunt - Hong Kong" - iTunes Store
    5. "China Mahjong" - iTunes Store
    6. "Photo Find Fun!" - iTunes Store
    7. "Docs" - Cydia
    8. "3G Unrestrictor" - Cydia

Hope you can help me on this. Thanks in advance!
    2009-07-21 05:55 AM
    k. nitsua is there a timeframe on the portrait theme? I am not pressing as I appreciate all the time you put forth to this theme I am just eager I guess to show off your theme to all my friends and co-workers.
    2009-07-21 07:19 PM
    Depends on how much I get done today. Today is my Saturday in my work week but still got classes. I'm actually in class right now. I'll have a better idea when I get home. I'm optimistically shooting for tonight because I really need to get it out of the way to work on something new.

Update: decided to release portrait as soon as I get home. But there will not be any tutorial. This is because I'm going to focus on automatic setups on future releases. It's either release with no tutorial or not released until I'm done with auto-setup.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-07-21 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-21 09:37 PM
    I like release with no tutorial. Just screenshot the way it looks, and people should be able to figure it out. It's not that complicated. I will say that putting everything into Categories initially and using Springback helps a lot.
    2009-07-21 10:23 PM
    What time you getting home its 9.36pm here so you have 2 hours lol
    2009-07-21 10:36 PM
    I wish we could get a nice keyboard with this theme to work on 3.0 =/
    2009-07-22 02:37 AM
    Update - download link on first post:

iNitsua 3.0 SP

Screenshots:

- This theme is similar to iNitsua 3.0 Premium, but is designed for Portrait-style users.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-22 02:45 AM
    where is the ipod touch portrait?
    2009-07-22 02:49 AM
    I won't be able to make an iPod Touch mod just yet... I'm focusing my efforts on an automatic way of setting up this theme (and themes like mine).

I apologize - it's just too hard for me to easily make an iPod Touch mod without, well, an iPod Touch readily available. Having to move so many icons and screenshots, setup, etc...

After I create this automatic setup system, it should be alot easier for me and everyone else.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-22 03:28 AM
    k nitsua, will you be making like a plus version of the portrait. this version doesn't seem very customizable for different wallpapers.
    2009-07-22 04:10 AM
    I will be making similar styles for the portrait version... just can't right now.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-22 04:46 AM
1,467 ... 1050585960616270 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD