I just installed the NeoTech font from fontswap... it's labeled helvetica but i don't care... it still works.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-23 10:18 PM
    I just installed the NeoTech font from fontswap... it's labeled helvetica but i don't care... it still works.
    I'm trying to get it on my computer, my computer doesnt have the font, I managed to get a font called NeoTech, but it is not the same font you have used
    2009-07-23 10:44 PM
    NeoTech BOLD is what I use.

Is there a way to change the Home Screen stuff to be more Transparent. I created my own wallpapers to be displayed, but they get cut off by the gray.

It worked pretty well on landscape when I created them. But you changed the design for Portrait it seems:

Due to the way portrait was made I had to do it this way. However, there will be several fixes for it for the next release.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-07-23 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-23 10:51 PM
    NeoTech BOLD is what I use.

Due to the way portrait was made I had to do it this way. However, there will be several fixes for it for the next release.
    I realize that, but the inconsistency in the 'M's is actually something that exists between all of your type and the the type of all other icon designers. If you look on your webpage at the official icons, the m's on your icons on different than the m's on everyone else's icons your font is on the left and my font is on the right
    Attached Images [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0-initsua_icon_template.png [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0-initsua_icon_templatetest.png 
    2009-07-23 11:03 PM
    Whoa, I didn't even notice that, lol. I got my theme from this forum. It was a thread from around the time people were figuring out how to change font on the iPhone. It was practically the first iPhone-ready font "NeoTech".
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-23 11:07 PM
    Do you want us to do anything about the difference in font or just not worry about it? Everything else seems to be the same
    2009-07-23 11:09 PM
    If I barely noticed, then I barely care. The subtle difference is fine.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-23 11:16 PM
    Nitsua,

any idea about my previous post about the icons and whether there is a different template somewhere? or im doing somethign wrong?
    im using one downloaded from here but as i showed in that previous post icons made on it dont "fill" the squares (image size is same 89x64 or something if i remember correctly)

I would add the ones ive made to the "collective" good but not much point if they dont match

thanks
    2009-07-24 02:42 AM
    Nitsua,

any idea about my previous post about the icons and whether there is a different template somewhere? or im doing somethign wrong?
    im using one downloaded from here but as i showed in that previous post icons made on it dont "fill" the squares (image size is same 89x64 or something if i remember correctly)

I would add the ones ive made to the "collective" good but not much point if they dont match

thanks
    Here is the PSD I use for all of my icons.
    Attached Files
    2009-07-24 08:18 AM
    HELP! How do I upload this on 3.0. When you say ssh to private/var/stash/themes.XXX (XXX letters can vary)
    what do I do when I get there? I have fwuq..... and swyv.... both named themes. I dont know which to put the stuff in. One has sb stuff in and ones empty...
    Plus creating blank apps is done but I have 16 plus pages, is there a fast way to move them?
    Last edited by ginister; 2009-07-25 at 03:02 PM.
    2009-07-25 02:29 PM
    HELP! How do I upload this on 3.0. When you say ssh to private/var/stash/themes.XXX (XXX letters can vary)
    what do I do when I get there? I have fwuq..... and swyv.... both named themes. I dont know which to put the stuff in. One has sb stuff in and ones empty...
    Plus creating blank apps is done but I have 16 plus pages, is there a fast way to move them?
    Uhh wow.. 16 pages of blanks? you made wayyyyyy too many i think. And you have 2 folders named "Themes.fwuq and Themes.swyv"? I am going to say since one is empty and im positive you already have other themes installed, put it in the folder with the other themes.

And there is no "fast" way to move icons on SB lol.
    2009-07-25 06:53 PM
    ^You can put them on the dock and then go right to the page you need them on which expedites the process a bit, but no real 'fast' way. :/
    Respect your elders.
    2009-07-25 06:56 PM
    Will take too long. Is there a way to SSH a SpringBack one of you guys have?
    2009-07-25 08:46 PM
    Will take too long. Is there a way to SSH a SpringBack one of you guys have?
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...t-up-kats.html
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-25 10:08 PM
    Just restored my phone. I was gonna re install this theme but am just wondering if I'd be better off waiting for the next release with your new set up method. I personally have no issues with the old method, but if the new RC will include things that require the old version to be removed than i'll just wait. If it wont include anything other than the new set up method i'll just install this version now.
    If I've helped don't forget to show some Thankfulness!!

2009-07-26 01:22 AM
    can u make a portrait ipod touch version
    2009-07-26 06:37 AM
    Thats great but I didn't get a springback saved file in the download...

Plus yes, I downloaded premium
    Last edited by ginister; 2009-07-26 at 03:46 PM.
    2009-07-26 03:06 PM
    Thats great but I didn't get a springback saved file in the download...

Plus yes, I downloaded premium
    If you read the thread it links you to, KATS is still in its beta testing and wont come with the download until the final version when all the bugs are worked out
    2009-07-27 12:19 AM
    i started moving everything to the correct places and realized i have the springjumps icons with the arrows that are labeled page 1, page 2, etc.... and also springjump icons that are red with the spring for each page marked SpringJumps1, 2, etc.

I dont see these in the screen shots, and wondered why i have them, or what i should do with them

thanks
    2009-07-27 01:15 AM
    i started moving everything to the correct places and realized i have the springjumps icons with the arrows that are labeled page 1, page 2, etc.... and also springjump icons that are red with the spring for each page marked SpringJumps1, 2, etc.

I dont see these in the screen shots, and wondered why i have them, or what i should do with them

thanks
    can you submit screenshots? It would be a lot easier to help you. A picture is worth a thousand words
    2009-07-27 01:25 AM
1,467 ... 1252606162636472 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD