here ya go
    Attached Thumbnails [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0-img_0020.png  
    2009-07-27 01:31 AM
    here ya go
    Page 1-5 go on your dock (in the reverse order you have on the picture) and as far as the red icons, I have no idea how they got there. What might have happened, is if you already had springjumps installed and on and then ssh'd the springjump files into the same directory so it made new ones that werent quite the way they were supposed to be
    2009-07-27 01:37 AM
    here ya go
    hmm that is a problem. u could remove the springjumps u ssh'd untill we figure out whats wrong. or u can hide the red icons in a categories folder. keep the grey ones
    2009-07-27 01:45 AM
    k.nitsua. Does your iphone runs slow thru apps, delay with texting. I don't many apps. When I put the phone in safe made, it runs normal. Is there a way I can stop these delays?
    2009-07-27 02:52 AM
    Page 1-5 go on your dock (in the reverse order you have on the picture) and as far as the red icons, I have no idea how they got there. What might have happened, is if you already had springjumps installed and on and then ssh'd the springjump files into the same directory so it made new ones that werent quite the way they were supposed to be
    i took two screenshots of my private/var/stash/application folder

im guessing the doubles are from the shortcuts, if i remember correctly i ssh'ed the ones with two numbers (_shortcut0_0.app), maybe i should delete the other ones?
    2009-07-27 03:13 AM
    sorry, here they are

EDIT: nevermind, problem solved!
    Attached Thumbnails [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0-picture-2.png   [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0-picture-3.png  
    Last edited by borla118; 2009-07-27 at 05:37 AM.
    2009-07-27 03:14 AM
    sorry, here they are
    "SpringJumps#.app"? I assume they just launch the springjump app?
    If they do, then just delete all of them. I don't know where they came from, but you don't need them.

EDIT: Ahhh, they come in the springjumps folder in the download. Well, I don't know what they do, because i didnt use those apps because i already had springjumps installed on my iDevice.
    Last edited by LigerLuvr9210; 2009-07-27 at 05:36 AM.
    2009-07-27 05:20 AM
    Those springjump apps are for the multiple springjumps. They are necessary.
    2009-07-27 05:47 AM
    Those springjump apps are for the multiple springjumps. They are necessary.
    Oh, that makes a lot of sense. It seemed very unlike you to put in something that has no purpose
    2009-07-27 06:38 AM
    Hi nitsua

I think your themes are great thank you sooo much for the hard work you are putting in

i was just wondering how long it will be until the 'initsua homescreen' theme is released???
    2009-07-27 10:59 PM
    k.nitsua I have two versions of your theme one for football and one for baseball what is the easiest way to make them co-exist on my iphone Will there be problems just changing the name of your theme I had that problem in the past with a different theme
    2009-07-28 07:58 AM
    Nitsua hi

any update on whether its possible to have a charging battery working with your theme?

thanks
    2009-07-28 08:02 AM
    nitsua is it possible to get the sb overlay psd for the portrait theme it would make changing the colors alot easier I love the design but the grey is not working for my customization
    2009-07-28 07:25 PM
    Hi nitsua

I think your themes are great thank you sooo much for the hard work you are putting in

i was just wondering how long it will be until the 'initsua homescreen' theme is released???
    I currently don't have an ETA on iNitsua Homescreen. But I will say that I want to release it soon due to the heavy competition in the landscape iPhone theme realm. It's in no way, shape, or form ready to be released.

k.nitsua I have two versions of your theme one for football and one for baseball what is the easiest way to make them co-exist on my iphone Will there be problems just changing the name of your theme I had that problem in the past with a different theme
    Changing the name of the folder won't cause any issues.

Nitsua hi

any update on whether its possible to have a charging battery working with your theme?

thanks
    In the theme's current form, it is NOT possible. This is due to the widget on the lockscreen (the date and time). There are tricks to make it work, but might be too cumbersome and impractical for the end-user.

nitsua is it possible to get the sb overlay psd for the portrait theme it would make changing the colors alot easier I love the design but the grey is not working for my customization
    The PSDs are dirty right now. I'll have to really work hard to prepare them because at the moment, EVERYTHING related to this theme is on ONE PSD. It'll have to wait, unfortunately.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-07-29 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-28 11:57 PM
    k.nitsua, I've been usig your theme since the jump. I was the only one with the landscape bar on 3.0, remember. Im having lag issues exiting out of apps, and entering phone, messaging etc... Does the theme take up alot of memory? what can i do to fix this and use the theme still. I dont have alot of apps. Help me out, brother.
    2009-07-29 12:26 AM
    I'll be optimizing the theme in the next release. I'm guessing the huge memory usage is from the high quality/max output of the images used in the theme.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-29 01:05 AM
    I removed the HomeScreen and the associated HTML from my version of the theme and my phone seems to run much better. If that helps any.
    2009-07-29 07:22 AM
    how do i get rid of these dots? on the home screen it looks like one, but when you move the page, one stays stationary, the other moves with the page

forgot to mention i tried "no page dots" and "status bar spring dots"
    Attached Thumbnails [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0-img_0022.png   [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0-img_0023.png  
    Last edited by borla118; 2009-07-29 at 05:32 PM.
    2009-07-29 05:29 PM
    borla that is in the overlay i had the same thing you must use photoshop and erase background
    2009-07-29 08:25 PM
    Theme is on hold.

Sorry guys, I'm just really REALLY iNITSUA'ed out. I know I have two other themes I haven't released yet (RED and Homescreen). (RED) is simply a mod to iNitsua 3.0 and I want it to be more on it's own.

For those of you who don't know what (RED) stands for, it represents the hardships going on in Africa due to the AIDS epidemic. It's not some fashion faux pas nor some hip trend - it's a message. I WANT to portray that in this theme and bring awareness to the masses. I'm very passionate about the hardships going on there and to this cause, and I don't want to shortchange them.

Homescreen, as I announced in the dedicated PREVIEW thread, is on hold indefinitely and may never be released. Why? Because Winterboard and the iPhone (at least the 2G and 3G) are not ready for that theme. It was entirely animated - using way too many tricks and work-arounds to make it happen. It became too laggy and cumbersome to even be viable as a choice theme for the end-user.

What does this mean for me?

- I'm not out of the game yet. With the imminent release of reeco's iCONCEPT and pear-phone's LOPEARD, I have major ground to cover to catch up to the big dogs of theming. Landscape is the new horizon. Although pear-phone was the one who started the concept way back when, I helped make it a trend. Although reeco "sprang" up on us with iNAV and showed the world the usefulness of SpringJumps, I helped solidify it with iNitsua's "FAVORITE" pages - removing the need to even have categories. Then I even brought more to the game with the concept of "Homescreen" - which I'm far from done with.

Despite all of this, I feel I need to make a more solid niche for myself and intend to do so. I'm working on something that I'm very excited about - and it WON'T be an iNITSUA theme. It's currently untitled but imagine something colorful, vibrant, and intuitive - those are the qualities I'm going for (especially colorful, if I see another gray background I'm gonna vomit).

I won't be checking this thread as much because in its current form, iNitsua 3.0 RC1 has too many bugs for me to fix on a case by case basis and which is my fault due to releasing too early (should've NOT been pushed by the masses =P). I'm taking my time with this new creation, and letting perfection run its course - at least something close to perfection.

I won't be releasing any screenshots of the new theme, but expect teasers to come in the near future.

Thank you all for being loyal iNitsua fans, this was a huge journey for me. Feel free to continue adding to it and making icons for it. I'm not abandoning it, I'm simply giving it a rest.

If you DO make icons for it, please PM me with them as well. Thank you.

- Austin Bradley
    ----- aka K.Nitsua
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-07-30 08:26 PM
1,467 ... 1353616263646573 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD