Whoa. What a blast from the past!!! Is this bump K's old themes day or what? Lol.

Sorry man, this theme is outdated and no longer supported.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-04-10 09:24 AM
    Follow me as I walk down memory lane just for the hell of it...

*60s music plays*

*singing* Imagine me and you, I do...

...I think about you day and night, it's only right...

...To think about the girl you love and hold her tight...

...So happy together...

...I can't see me lovin' nobody but you
    For all my life

...When you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue
    For all my life

^_^

-K-

My first theme... gotta love it, lol.

Post below your feelings regarding this walk with me ^_^; besides being creepy.

And no, I'm not stoned right now.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-05-04 at 08:07 AM.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-04 07:59 AM
    i remember trying to set up this theme
    i w as such a noob,
    there were so many and i got confused how to set up
    2010-05-10 12:53 AM
    this was the gateway drug to themes requiring setup rather than click install from cydia, there was no turning back. my friend mark still has this on his phone. im loving twilight on ipad right now! nitsuaforever
    2010-05-10 02:48 AM
    this was the gateway drug to themes requiring setup rather than click install from cydia, there was no turning back. my friend mark still has this on his phone. im loving twilight on ipad right now! nitsuaforever
    Wow! Someone still has this theme on their phone? That's crazy.

LOL @ gateway drug comment.

How does Twilight look on the iPad? Screenshots?
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-12 11:20 PM
    Hey all, I'm trying this theme out on my iphone, and the only thing I appear to be stuck on, is how to mimic the 'Page 0' icon on more than one page (as per screenshots included in download).

What am I missing?
    2010-05-13 06:52 AM
    This is old theme and is no longer supported. Try some of my newer themes ^_^
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-13 07:03 AM
    But I like this one..
    2010-05-13 07:06 AM
    There should be multiple springjumps in the theme's download. Maybe they weren't installed properly.

I suggest googling "multiple springjumps" in the search bar of this forum.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-13 10:14 AM
    I feel like an idiot.. I'm usually the helpful guy on the forums, helping where ever I can..

Maybe if I just read the instructions properly, and actually remembered to copy the springjump folder over to the iphone..

But now I know its outdated, I'm not sure if I should look for another theme to use, or continue to set this one up..
    2010-05-13 10:21 AM
    This theme is pretty outdated and doesn't have a lot of the newer apps and games.

I may revisit this setup, but for now I suggest going to a newer theme.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-13 10:42 AM
    ah i remeber seeing this and being like there is no fn way im gonna be able to set that up hahahah
    2010-05-13 03:50 PM
    This is very very nice!
    2010-05-13 05:18 PM
    I finally got it working fine, but ended up moving on to iNitsua NeoStyle. Looks great.
    2010-05-13 11:53 PM
    FYI about those iPhone images...

Those were 3D models rendered from scratch by yours truly ^_^

Too bad I never found another reason to use them other than for Promo images... and I even stopped using them for that as well.

Oh wait, I DID use them for the NeoStyle youtube video. But that's it.

I should probably release them or something for the public. 3D models are so expensive, its ridiculous. I should donate these models or something.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-14 12:07 AM
    Hi nitsua,

May i ask why is it that per your screen shots there are page 1 - 8 spring jump icons but in mine i only have page 0 spring jump icons. So i am unable to put page 1 to 5 in the dock as per your screenshots
    2010-05-15 02:14 PM
    Davidorff, it's because you did what I did, and not followed the instructions properly.

If you install the folder to your iphone, that will give you the heap of page 0 icons, but you still need to install springjump to get the page 1 to 8 icons.

And just a heads up, I installed this one as well, but iNitsua NeoStyle is much much better.

2010-05-16 02:06 AM
    Hi bobbeth, i have installed spring jump but i dun see the icons of other page?
    2010-05-16 11:29 AM
    Hi bobbeth, i have installed spring jump but i dun see the icons of other page?
    No idea then.. You could check catergories, sbsettings, or anything else that hides icons to see if they are disabled/hidden, other than that.. not sure..
    2010-05-17 05:36 AM
    I have checked already there is no disable of icons in other programs. Can someone else help me?
    2010-05-17 06:30 AM
1,467 ... 236371727374
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD