User Tag List

Hmm, sorry for asking a nooby question but where do you put the SBBadgeBG.png to change it?
    2009-04-30 03:16 AM
    The SBBadgeBG.png is located in "Yourtheme'sname\Bundles\com.apple.springboard " in there you should find one or there you should put it to change

Hope that helped
    2009-04-30 02:22 PM
    Just wondering how people are going on with the landscape theme? I mean after using the iPhone in the portrait position for so long how are people re adjusting to the landscape?

I am thinking about changing up my theme quite soon and this does look sweet I'm just a bit undecided about wanting to use my phone in the landscape position all the time.

Peace

Last edited by m-klass; 2009-04-30 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-04-30 08:14 PM
    It did help, thank you!

One more thing, does anyone know if there is a way to put SBSettings in landscape, I would cream my pants if I could do that to co-inside with this theme (jk about the creaming part).
    Last edited by CubanCharlie; 2009-05-01 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Forgot to say this..
    2009-04-30 08:25 PM
    Hahah, I don't think it's been done yet. If somehow there was landscape email/landscare quickreply for irealsms/landscape lockscreen (which appears to be released)/landscape sbsettings, this would be flawless. I've been using the theme for about a week now and love it.
    2009-05-01 10:46 AM
    thank you for your work
    2009-05-01 11:43 AM
    How many people would definitely be interested in a portrait version of this theme?
    2009-05-01 07:01 PM
    How many people would definitely be interested in a portrait version of this theme?

I'd be interested in seeing how the portrait would look as apose to the landscape. I think creating a portrait would not be no where near as good as landscape because landscape makes full use of all space on the springboard with the icons and stuff.

I would like to see how it looks though I may be wrong..

Peace

2009-05-01 07:15 PM
    Thank you so much for this theme! I've been regularly visiting modmyi.com for a while now, but never bothered to sign up for the forums. I was so impressed with your theme however, I actually signed up now just so I could reply to this thread to thank you! I've been using it for a few days now... it's absolutely amazing. Good luck with all of the future updates, I hope you figure out how to fix the calendar/clock drifting problem. It happened to me just past midnight last night, when the date changed from April 30th to May 1st. Best of luck in figuring out how to fix it!

I'm looking forward to the next update. Take care!

P.S. Also, I would be more than willing to become a beta tester for this theme. I've been raving about it for the past two days now, and have gotten several people to try it out, who all equally enjoy it just as much as I do. If you need any more beta testers, please let me know, I'd appreciate it. Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by rboileau; 2009-05-01 at 08:13 PM.
    2009-05-01 08:07 PM
    Actually there's been one issue: Has anyone else had any issues running games with the theme enabled? SysInfoPlus says Springboard is between about 43-49mb of memory when it's enabled, but I'm down to about 30 without it enabled in Winterboard. I've had to disable to play a few games. Could it be the Date/Clock widgets? Just something I thought I'd point out to see if this is happening with anyone else.
    2009-05-01 09:33 PM
    Actually there's been one issue: Has anyone else had any issues running games with the theme enabled? SysInfoPlus says Springboard is between about 43-49mb of memory when it's enabled, but I'm down to about 30 without it enabled in Winterboard. I've had to disable to play a few games. Could it be the Date/Clock widgets? Just something I thought I'd point out to see if this is happening with anyone else.

yeah i'v noticed this theme is "heavy" [dont know if its the rite word for that]
    2009-05-01 11:43 PM
    When will the next update be released?
    And I have one more question...you said that there is a landscape lockscreen....how do I get it?
    2009-05-02 04:24 AM
    great theme mod.. but it seems like all these themes are just wayyy too much work. I'll skip. Hopefully someone in the future, oh I don't know a dev lol, can create a better winterboard that can just do all these installing of the apps from cydia to creating the blank clips and placing them where they need to be. but anyways great mod again.. love the hard work much appreciation. keep doing your thang
    super PINOY B!TCH
    2009-05-02 07:26 AM
    yes to the portrait style

iPhone 2g 8gb 2.2 pwned
    2009-05-02 03:05 PM
    Hey, is there any chance you can post the Phone icon without the "Phone" word overlay on it (and the underline and reflection)? I'm referring to the big icon that looks like the physical iPhone as seen below. I just want the original icon please.

It would really help a lot, thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails [Nostalgia] iNitsua 3.0-phone.png  
    2009-05-02 07:58 PM
    hey , may you explain why the clock icon and weather icon show up .. for example so do you know how i could fix this ?
    2009-05-02 09:58 PM
    will have laptop working next week. All issues will be addressed shortly.
    2009-05-03 08:59 AM
    would love a portrait version looking into it myself but love the mod so far
    2009-05-03 09:52 PM
    I want to be a beta tester as well!!!!!!!!!!! The best theme hands down!!!!!!!!
    2009-05-04 02:20 AM
    k.nitsua you a thank you for your idea of this theme that really out of the other
    I made a XXX version of your theme that I can not show for obvious reasons.
    2009-05-05 07:54 PM
1,467 ... 6789101858 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD