Hi all, Any of you guys have an issue with vwallpaper running that now and then you will press an icon and the phone freezes and resprings? I have had this since day one.

The only thing i can put it down too is also having mivtones on my device as well.

Anyone have the problem without mivtones installed.

Cheers
    Bez
    2009-04-27 10:03 PM
    Hi,

I have also same problem when Vwallpaper was released I throw it and get an mivtones license
    2009-04-28 08:41 AM
    dont use mivtones.........use Skrew/vWallpaper..it's two app in Cydia that you need to install....works and functions way better
    2009-04-28 09:35 AM
    Hey I have the same problem but for a specific theme callled City Lights
    btw** Im using vWallpaper/Skrew only
    Everytime I use that theme When I press an app it sometimes
    1) freezings then resprings by itself
    2) like number one except it also enters "Safe Mode"
    3) I just hold the home and power buttons untill the thing reboots

I'm not sure if its only City Lights but all my other themes (that i SSH'ed) seem to work 2 weeks no crashing but City Lights seems to do so
    I really want this theme
    can anyone help please reply back thanx to anyone who helps

Hey I have the same problem but for a specific theme callled City Lights
    Everytime I use that theme When I press an app it sometimes
    1) freezings then resprings by itself
    2) like number one except it also enters "Safe Mode"
    3) I just hold the home and power buttons untill the thing reboots

I really want this theme
    can u help?
    Last edited by lolman12345; 2009-05-08 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-08 05:38 AM
    yeah it happens....cuz the video is playing...so it lags your touch sometimes and it goes to icon moving selection....happens....

i dont know about freezing and rebooting by itself......never had that happen to mines.....maybe there's an app you have that is interfering with the vwallpaper feature....who knows...its most likely your phone...and not the video or the vwallpaper app.
    2009-05-08 07:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.