User Tag List

Hi Guys,

New here, only been modding for about a week. I'm trying to make a widescreen LCARS springboard. I'm looking for a little help. Here is a Screenshot of what I have so far:

The only things I have left to do are:
    1. Hide the Calendar Date Display
    2. Turn the Numbers to the side for the Red Dots.
    3. Put the Carrier Bar along the top.

Does anyone know how to do these things? I am eager to finish up this theme so I can share it out.

Thanks,
    Sheldo

Oh..and by the way...I did search for the requested information as best I could, but I couldn't find anything. If you know where the information is on the board, please feel free to just point me in the right direction.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Sheldo; 2007-09-19 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-09-19 04:17 AM
    I have not seen any of those three things be able to be done yet. Anyone?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-09-19 04:22 AM
    just a few thoughts....

On the carrier bar..you can change the logo to stacking up the letters..
    L
    C
    A
    R
    S

And on the dot..create a white dot..so the number wont show...but you still would know there's something there.
    And on the Calendar..you might have to go the route with NOT using it...or put the cal where as the day will have white background and the date will have dark (matching the number color) background...not sure if that will work.

Cool idea! i like it. Best of luck.
    Last edited by SundayDuffer; 2007-09-19 at 04:41 AM.
    2007-09-19 04:32 AM
    That's true. You could fix everything except the time with that.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-09-19 04:33 AM
    This looks great. How can I get a copy for my iphone?
    2007-10-09 04:14 AM
    Nice one, I have wanted to install the older ones, but haven't gone to the trouble, since you have to do it manually. How about packaging it for summerboard or iswitcher???
    Oh, and how about a button for the services app (turns edge, wifi, ssh on/off), that would be nice to not have to use launcher to get to it...And with that launcher icon, would it matter which launcher app we are using?
    Last edited by mojojojo; 2007-10-09 at 08:14 PM.
    Iphoned & now using T-MO prepaid, Been playing w/ Apples for nearly 2 decades...
    2007-10-09 08:05 PM
    Wow very neat layout, thinking outside the box

Transformers Movie Sound Pack for your iPhone-HERE

"300" Movie Sound Pack for your iPhone-HERE

If you are helped, use the button. It's a much better stat than a post count.
    2007-10-10 05:24 AM
    I would like to get a copy of that as well. After you are finished. I have been loking for an LCARS theme that peeked my interest for quite some time. And I believe you have created it.
    Please let me know as to when it will be available if at all.

Thank you
    Last edited by medicfox1459; 2007-10-14 at 08:58 AM. Reason: To early for publish
    2007-10-14 08:56 AM
    Nice job! I am a star trek fan and its great to see this type of effort.
    2007-10-14 11:29 AM
    yes, good work! I'd like to get this as well, a summberboard package would be nice
    2007-10-19 04:24 PM
    Any updated info on this theme? I'd like to give it a try!
    2007-10-24 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD