thanks krackers, i'll definitely try it out tomorrow but for now i'm off to bed. gnight.
    2009-05-04 09:51 AM
    ok, nice to see this thread is coming along well
    2009-05-04 06:02 PM
    Update!!!!!!

I have added some changes for stability. I have improved android sky wallpaper change. Please look into new theme. Links at the first post.
    2009-05-06 12:05 AM
    nice. btw, you should upload a picture thumbnail for the thread so people can see a preview next to the thread title.
    2009-05-06 05:26 AM
    I am prepping for the next release !

BTW, i uploaded an image thumbnail.
    2009-05-07 03:32 AM
    Hey, when I install stacks my phone constantly reboots into safemode. Any idea what's wrong? I'm running 2.2 firmware, if that effects anything.
    2009-05-07 10:50 PM
    alias123, i am using stacks on same firmware... did you try re-installing?
    Do you have categories, try unistalling, or just use categories

ooohhh....

Look what i have got here!
    Got any ideas? For what to do with this?
    (more on this later) (tomorrow perhaps?)

Archive.zip

Feast yourself!
    Last edited by krackers; 2009-05-08 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-08 03:32 AM
    Well, here is more. I have got a package of all the icons on the g1. Trouble is, i don't know what to do with them... If you have any suggestions on which icon should go where, please let me know...

Thank you very much for using this theme (this theme is not dead)
    2009-05-09 05:15 AM
    havnt downloaded it yet, but by the looks of it, all you did was add acouple icons to my theme
    2009-05-09 07:29 PM
    eble, nice to see you are still there. I not only added more icons, but i also added android sky background changer, working clock, new backgrounds, and it comes with blank apps (not webclips) that you can put in centered stacks to have the android menu! It also comes with the android cupcake keyboard.

Eble, also one more thing... On your signature it says masterpieces:......androidperfection 1.0 you have only released 0.6, so is there a 1.0?
    Last edited by krackers; 2009-05-09 at 08:54 PM.
    2009-05-09 08:47 PM
    Well,i have got a few changes for the nect release...

Stay tuned.
    2009-05-11 06:58 AM
    Well,i have got a few changes for the nect release...

Stay tuned.
    icon changes? UI design changes? System images changes?
    2009-05-11 07:33 AM
    you can't compare your release to his theme, you stole everything from his theme lol.

other people put working clocks in the mix already. you sure are taking a buttload of credit for doing close to nothing. thats a shame
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4
    2009-05-11 08:13 AM
    Ahem......
    ATTENTION!!!!!

I know i took I took the base android theme from eble, but i modified this theme. First i put new icons. Next, i got extra wallpaper, android keyboard (a neat one) that fits, made a unobtrusive safari theme, (not the obtrusive one in eble's), made the overall system theme so that you can actually see the mail and map icons, and also in there is android sky. Along with blank icons (not webclips). Also, i am updating this theme, unlike the abandoned android perfection. I already have a few changes underway.

SO THERE!!!

Also, there are some UI changes and a few icon changes. So Enjoy!
    2009-05-14 04:23 AM
    I though of something cool. When woke from sleep when not charging, it could display the android boot logo, and then you would slide the bottom to go into the main screen. Who thinks this idea is cool. If people like it, i will make a test version for people.
    2009-05-15 05:49 AM
    great stuff!

iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"
    2009-05-15 10:56 AM
    thanks, though it must be noted i am simply improving another great theme,so
    Great theme + extra Great additions = AWSOME THEME (iDroid Android)!

Anyway, i am almost done with the second edition to be called:
    iDroid Muffin (taken from android cupcake )

It will include An android lockscreen battery charger, a new lockscreen, a icon change, and along with the lockscreen, there will be an edit one of the lockscreens. There will also be a few extra background things. I will soon release iDroid Muffin. I also will include the android boot and g1 boot if anyone wants to use as their bootscreen instead of the apple. (IF YOU REALLY WANT TO ONLY! BEST TO PUT IT IN LOCKSCREEN INSTEAD!

I would also like you to know that i will keep the green slider icon until someone suggests something else. I know from the AndroidPerfection theme that making the slider icon blank, will result in problems when using the phone in charge. (Small things matter too)

Also, no one gave me suggestions about any new icons or gui additions or changes. I will try to find problems myself, but if anyone sees a problem please post here. Remember that I am constantly checking this thread at least once a day, even if it moves to page three . So feel free to comment.

So, until then Enjoy what I have!

IPHOID MUFFIN!!!!!!!!

THE next ver. of this theme. To be released sometime today or tomorrow. Quite a few changes. Will be released in a separate thread stay tuned.
    Last edited by krackers; 2009-05-16 at 10:42 PM. Reason: ALMOST RELEASED
    2009-05-16 10:38 PM
    ehh needs some fixing
    2009-06-01 04:43 AM
    Just woke up a sleeping beast.

Ahem......
    ATTENTION!!!!!

made a unobtrusive safari theme, (not the obtrusive one in eble's), made the overall system theme so that you can actually see the mail and map icons, and also in there is android sky. Along with blank icons (not webclips). Also, i am updating this theme, unlike the abandoned android perfection. I already have a few changes underway.

SO THERE!!!

Also, there are some UI changes and a few icon changes. So Enjoy!
    Your next theme should have NONE OF MY IMAGES!! Im sick of people mashing up themes and calling it there own. NO!!!! i did not "abandon" Android Perfection and i will not let you use the images U STOLE FROM MY THEMe..so make your "iDroid" theme without my images...if you do not comply, i will just simply as mods to delete tha thread.. good luck with your next update.
    Last edited by ebl4287; 2009-06-01 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-01 06:51 AM
    Info: iPhone 2G 3.0 jailbroken and unlocked with redsn0w

2 problems with 3.0 (or its just me)

1. clock @ top of screen is still white, not black like in the pix
    2. Calendar is overlapping with real date and day

thanx for a great theme!

tim
    2009-06-29 09:23 PM
41 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD