i made another update.
    @Ruedi: you should use the same font like all other icons
    @all, it seems many like the grey dock icons. Therefore i allready made grey dockicons in version 1.2 (icon folder, named phone4, mail2 etc).For me its too much grey, but maybe i will do some smaller and higher grey docks like Ruedi including a reworked psd for that)
    Last edited by Blue; 2009-05-12 at 11:14 PM.
    2009-05-12 11:03 PM
    Here's my contribution. I made...
    • SwirlyMMS
    • Safari (dock icon)
    • iRealSMS (dock icon)
    • QuickLock
    • Lose It!
    Attached Images (New) NativeUI-irealsms.png (New) NativeUI-lose-.png (New) NativeUI-quicklock.png (New) NativeUI-safari.png (New) NativeUI-swirlymms.png 
    2009-05-13 01:29 AM
    Hey, I'm new to the forums but not new to jailbreaking, I don't know why I'm saying this here but hi!

Anyway, I love the theme, I'm in the process of making my own icons, but I have an idea for the "top dock."
    Can you post a link to the PSDs for the "top dock" icons (like Weather and Calender)?

Thanks (btw, this definitely won't be the last post for me, this place is awesome!)
    2009-05-13 02:20 AM
    @Stiller: i will upload the psd tonight
    @Soul: thank you, i must take a closer look at your icons, but sorry, it seems the text on your icons and some symbols do not have any photoshop effect, just blank white ?

I noticed a lot of problems with Icons people post here:

- not using the effects or my templates
    - using a different font
    - using the same symbol for 20 Icons
    - uncentered text

So i can only put your Icons to the theme if they follow some simply rules. If you have any icon request and not the skills or the software for doing that just ask me
    2009-05-13 04:03 PM
    i made another update.
    @Ruedi: you should use the same font like all other icons
    ... my psd.files have the same font like all others (moderne) Only in the screenshots is another one
    2009-05-13 06:08 PM
    okay, sorry, i just looked at the screenshot
    Here is the calendar/weather psd:
    File-Upload.net - Weather-Calendar.zip
    @Soul, okay i took a look at you icons. The "impressed" effect on the grey icons is missing. The safari dock is alleady done (safari2.png) and the black dock icons use a gradiance over the symbols, you can see that they are getting darker to the bottom. If you use my ready-psd all symbols allready have this gradiance ???
    Seems you are using not photoshop and maybe the psd does not work correctly ?
    Last edited by Blue; 2009-05-13 at 08:37 PM.
    2009-05-13 06:28 PM
    Awesome theme 1 of my favorites!! 2 questions, I can't seem to disable my icon labels in Winterboard I tried "Transparent Icon Labels and No Undocked Icon labels" but they are still there WTF! And how do I add the tiny simbols on the Icons when creating my own I now I need to use Photoshop but how do I create them??

Thanks 4 the Awesome theme!
    2009-05-13 07:00 PM
    Thanks again.

1. In winterboard make a check at "no undocked icon labels" and at "no docked icon labels". This is it. Maybe you use another theme too. They often use own .plist files that enable the icon text again. try to find it out by disabling other themes and things in winterboard or put my theme to the top of your winterboard list.

2. Creating symbols:

- Search for a small icon or picture you want to use with google picture
    search. Best ist searching for a "png", because they often allready have a transparent background
    - delete the background around that symbol if there is one
    - shrink it to "around" 14x14 pixel
    - make it white by setting the brightness to the maximum
    - now copy it into my psd and bring it to the upper right corner
    - now choose another ready symbol in the psd, copy the "layer style" (right klick) of it and copy that layerstyle to your own symbol.

thats it, sounds hard, but when you have done this twice its a 3 minutes job.
    But somtimes you must draw the icons by hand.
    The dock icons can be done by the same way. There is just another gradiance over the symbols but you can copy the lyerstyle of my symbols

here are some more (and i reworked Facebook and Safari):
    Attached Images (New) NativeUI-fring.png (New) NativeUI-pokamax.png (New) NativeUI-loose-.png (New) NativeUI-swirlymms.png (New) NativeUI-quicklock.png (New) NativeUI-swirly2.png (New) NativeUI-irealsms.png (New) NativeUI-safari2.png (New) NativeUI-facebook.png 
    Last edited by Blue; 2009-05-13 at 11:20 PM.
    2009-05-13 08:52 PM
    Unless I am blind, I don't see a Clock icon. I have downloaded both the 1.0 and 1.3 files and don't see it.

This is a great clean theme and icons. Before you posted the 5 dock icons, I shrunk some down and have attached them here. They are a little wider and place them lower on the screen than the ones you did.
    Attached Images (New) NativeUI-ipod2.png (New) NativeUI-safari2.png (New) NativeUI-phone.png (New) NativeUI-mail.png (New) NativeUI-text2.png 
    2009-05-13 10:50 PM
    he he you are NOT blind, there is no static clock icon ! Because this is made for LiveClock and the Background for LiveClock is in the Bundles-Folder.
    But you are right i will make a icon soon for users that donīt want liveclock.

Shrinking/strechting is okay but you wonīt get the perfect clean look with this method.
    Attached Images (New) NativeUI-clock.png (New) NativeUI-clock2.png 
    Last edited by Blue; 2009-05-13 at 11:22 PM.
    2009-05-13 11:13 PM
    I have been messing with a Porsche wallpaper theme that changes every hour. Your icons look great with most of my wallpaper. Thanks again!
    Attached Thumbnails (New) NativeUI-picture-865.jpg  
    2009-05-13 11:41 PM
    okay, sorry, i just looked at the screenshot
    Here is the calendar/weather psd:
    File-Upload.net - Weather-Calendar.zip
    @Soul, okay i took a look at you icons. The "impressed" effect on the grey icons is missing. The safari dock is alleady done (safari2.png) and the black dock icons use a gradiance over the symbols, you can see that they are getting darker to the bottom. If you use my ready-psd all symbols allready have this gradiance ???
    Seems you are using not photoshop and maybe the psd does not work correctly ?
    Thanks for the 'redo' on my icons. I'm not using PS. I'm using Paint.net and it may have lost something in the translation.
    2009-05-14 01:38 AM
    okay guys, iīm hard working on Version 1.4
    You will get
    - a psd with 6 different colors for the icons, this looks good for folders or somthing.
    - different wallpapers for every page including text and icon and a psd-file for that of course.

okay its done. Update Version 1.4

On Cydia soon.
    Last edited by Blue; 2009-05-14 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-14 11:31 PM
    Ich danke Ihnen sehr fur dieses Thema! Es ist genial

Could I bother you for the iPhone image that you used to make the preview in the first post with? It shows 3 iPhones and I would love to have the blank image before you put your theme in it.
    2009-05-14 11:43 PM
    Bluemetal,

Can you please post exactly how to get the same layout as you. I am using evrything it says to use. My weather and calendar don't fit properly on the top neither does the liveclock.

They all overhang the bar at the top slightly.

I want to use this but want it to look like yours does.

Yes, I disabled everything in winterboard and moved yours to the top.

I hope for more icons too lik facebook, I'm+, aroundme etc.

Thanks in advance .....
    Stuart
    2009-05-15 06:33 AM
    I made my dock icons with the new colors of version 1.4:

Attached Files
    2009-05-15 07:33 AM
    Thanks for the updates. Can you (or annyone else) be kind enough to make me an icon for:

Resident Evil: Degeneration

2009-05-15 09:04 AM
    @CapatainChaos: Thanks. Your german is better than my english You will get it soon (At work)

@SniperMonkey: You must install"FiveIRows". This seems to be the Problem. Facebook is done and should be in the theme, or take a look at Post 48 you`ĺl find it there. IM+ and aroundme will be done. Just post your requests here.

@ruedi: nice work, this reminds me again to make a new psd for smaller basic icons that can be used for fivecoloum too

@H1J1NX: will be done

So the next step for me is
    - making some icons
    - name all symbols in the basic psd for easier creating icons
    - add a layer or make a new psd for smaller basic icons for fivecolum and fivedock.
    - make the text and icons of the page-wallpapers smaller
    - adding more effects than colors to the basic templade

Ideas, Requests and critics are wellcome.
    2009-05-15 09:27 AM
    How do I get the wallpapers for each page?

When I go to different 'pages' it uses the same default one. Using 1.4
    2009-05-15 06:10 PM
    Hallo.
    Copy the Page-Wallpapers you need ("Page0.png" and so on) from the Extra Folder directly into the theme Folder. Thats all ! Page0 is the new Homescreen.

Winterboard will use them and not the default "Wallpaper.png".
    You must renumber the others now Pages manualy, because i canīt know what you have on each Page.

@Captain Chaos:http://www.file-upload.net/download-...eview.zip.html

In the next Version the Page Wallpapers will be set as default, if anyone donīt like it, you can just delete this picures.

new page wallpapers come in v. 1.5:
    Attached Images (New) NativeUI-residentevil.png (New) NativeUI-aroundme.png (New) NativeUI-im-.png 
    Last edited by Blue; 2009-05-15 at 10:34 PM.
    2009-05-15 09:28 PM
84 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD