Hallo Boris, as far as i can remember this was my very first theme a long time ago for the iphone, so its old and defintly no longer state of the art LOL, i really would suggest to try one of my much better newer themes

You won´t find any new icons for that theme, so to use it is sensless and i can´t support such old themes anymore.

Please learn some basics for theming: the apps you need must be downloaded from Cydia, simply search for that at cydia. The "Extras" Folder is a folder on your device inside my theme. This is usual the path: Library/Themes/...theme/Extras. If you dont´know how a theme is build up or how to get access to your device please take a look at the "My Wallet" theme with better explanations.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-07-19 at 02:20 PM.
    2010-07-19 02:14 PM
    Dear Bluemetal!!!
    I am impressed!!!
    Never thought receiving an answer!
    WOW!
    Anyway,what are the others "better"themes?
    Honestly I think Native UI is THE BEST!!!
    Best Regards
    Boris
    2010-07-19 07:24 PM
    HI everyone!
    Regardless you've been reading my posts directly or on the contrary-thank you very much guys!
    The good news -I installed that Super Beautiful theme NATIVE UI and even modified it !!
    Thaks again to BlueMetal -The Real Master
    Cheers
    My name is Boris and I am in San Francisco USA
    I did everything I could to have this nice theme on my IPhone 3G..but unfortunately - nothing happened.I really don't know what I am doing wrong ( I am a pretty savvy guy)
    Please,provide me with the steps to have this theme on my phone.
    Thanks
    Boris
    925-788-5986

Hi guys!
    Can anyone help me?
    My name is Boris and I am in San Francisco USA
    I did everything I could to have this nice theme NATIVE UI 1.6 on my IPhone 3G..but unfortunately - nothing happened.I really don't know what I am doing wrong ( I am a pretty savvy guy)
    Please,provide me with the steps to have this theme on my phone.
    Thanks
    Boris
    925-788-5986
    2010-08-06 07:48 AM
    Anyway,what are the others "better"themes?
    Boris
    to find all BlueMetal's themes,clic on his name,a new window will open,look for this:

Find all posts by Bluemetal
    Find all threads started by Bluemetal

click were it says "Find all threads started by Bluemetal"

and a new window will show all his threads,there you can find all his themes.You can do this with every Theme Creator,it will save you time.

If it helps,click the thanks button (or you can thanks me by sending me an iPhone4......just joking)

This was my very first theme a long time ago for the iphone
    yeak!!!
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-08-06 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-06 09:23 AM
84 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD