Seeing as how I posted 2-3 days ago and with 67 views no one seems to have a definitive answer, actually no answer at all, I decided I would try in this category.

I am currently using iPhone 2nd gen that is jailbroken, along with the "PipBoy 3000" theme. The theme includes a great amount of icons that the user can use along with SSH to modify his or her phone completely.

Each time I change any icon, say, Monopoly Here & Now, it replaces the icon with a new one chosen by me, but it has a black border, or a box surrounding it.

If anyone has any idea on how to use SSH to replace icons without the borders I would greatly appreciate the info.
    2009-05-03 07:08 PM
    It would help if you posted a pic of the icon, before and after. Could be something to do with the current theme your using.
    2009-05-03 08:11 PM
    Sure thing

1st Screen Shot

This is of the main page.

2nd Screen Shot

Notice the UniWar app, first row, 3rd column.

3rd Screen Shot

I just deleted all .png in folder and simply put in the other .png, this is still what happens.
    Last edited by thecramps; 2009-05-03 at 09:50 PM.
    2009-05-03 09:43 PM
    are you simply renaming existing icons to do this or are you opening the icon in a program and saving as?

If the later make sure you hide / uncheck the background or choose transparent background option.
    Follow me on twitter @inappmatt check out my YouTube stupidity Youtube.com/Inappropriatematt (NSFW)
    2009-05-03 11:34 PM
    Fixed the problem myself,

1. Goto SSH, then head back to root/library
    2. Find your theme directory, and your theme you are currently using
    3. Goto the Icon folder, and add the .png or image you want
    4. Rename the image/.png to your app, or desired app image
    5. Respring
    Last edited by thecramps; 2009-05-04 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-05-04 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD