Heres the beta download, give feed back and suggestions. (this beta does not contain any UI or icons so suggest, suggest, suggest)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tc7SiSbOtA]YouTube - Cool Blue[/ame]

I don't know if i should even bother unless people actually post so if you want it say so.

DOWNLOAD
    Cool Blue Theme.zip
    Attached Thumbnails [Beta Release] (top nav) Cool Blue Theme-img_0002.png  
    Last edited by Ajblue7; 2009-05-05 at 04:59 AM.
    2009-05-05 04:54 AM
    What is this? Is this a joke? I don't think this even qualifies as a "theme," man...and really, a 7 minute video just for a "theme" that contains a modified wallpaper and a couple of icons, which, did I mention, look like they were created by a child on "Paint." It is getting kind of ridiculous the crap that people are releasing and claiming as a "theme."

This is hideous. AND unoriginal.
    Last edited by jabbawalkee; 2009-05-05 at 06:21 AM.
    2009-05-05 06:19 AM
    This is pretty much a lower-grade version of "TopMenu Concept". And i think that concept was pretty original when it came out. So props to Ajblue7 for making this. Though it can use some better icons.
    2009-05-05 06:28 AM
    Fine ill make better skins then u ******, this is only a beta, and im asking for things to do better not just saying the theme sucks, and i didnt even add any icons yet. why add icons unless people like the skin
    2009-05-05 06:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD